• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW030 - The Road to Becoming a Dragon Master! Axew VS Druddigon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshawhat!?

No Miju. Osh*****
Reaction score
From TV Tokyo
4月14日放送
「ドラゴンマスターへの道!キバゴVSクリムガン!!」
ドラゴンタイプを育てるために必要なこと・・・。
アイリスがたどりついた答えとは!?

110414_01.jpg

Again I don't know if a thread to itself is necessary, but since new info has come out about this episode. Why not? Honestly I hated Druddigon when I first saw him in September, but the anime has completely changed my mind. Did the same thing with Pignite as well. Huh....wonder what else I'll like?

Anyway, can't wait!

Edit: Haha sorry, didn't notice I messed up the title.

It's going to be like Chikorita Vs. Charizard from early Johto, most likely.

Druddigon is cool.
I used to hate it, but it is growing on me now.

I'm looking forward to this epi!

Druddigon looked too basic, stupid, and weird when I first saw it as a sprite but like always, it looks pretty awesome when shown in Anime. I take everything back on what I said about it in the past.

An episode focused on Iris, but moreover Axew. That's great to hear!

I think it's interesting that Iris knows what's wrong with Crimgan, when Dento is supposed to be the smart one? :p I guess he isn't another Brock like everyone thought. This episode also might potentially give us some story on Iris and her knowledge about dragon types.

Can't wait, especially for the battle! :D

According to the summary that was recently posted, the Druddigon belongs to another female trainer. The trainer asks Iris how she can raise her Druddigon.

Iris and Axew are both going to screw up big, I just know it.

There should be an Axew and Druddigon episode near the end of this episode. Will Axew master Dragon Rage here? Will Axew learn a new attack? Will Axew actually win such a battle?

I think it's interesting that Iris knows what's wrong with Crimgan, when Dento is supposed to be the smart one? :p I guess he isn't another Brock like everyone thought. This episode also might potentially give us some story on Iris and her knowledge about dragon types.

Iris have some similarities to Pokemon Breeders.

From the look of the previews after the Litwick episode, Axew will indeed either be mastering Dragon Rage or learning a new attack (can't tell which).

Omg Druddigon is big and epic! Also, noticed that Tepig bounced it in its stomach, it came with a "omfg auch" expression xD
124xb9g.png

The preview looked awesome!
I'm looking forward to episode. Though I hope that Axew will master Dragon Rage in this ep.

Weird, it's look like Iris is helping to Emmy in her battle against Satoshi. "Dragon vs Dragon" thing in the name is non-exist in the preview...

So we have two outcomes in the episode with one variation of one of the outcomes:

1. Axew masters Dragon Rage.

1b (Variation on 1). Axew performs Dragon Rage, like Gible did (with Draco Meteor) in its pre capture episode. But still fails or still has problems until some later episode.

2. Axew learns or starts to lean an entirely different move. I for one didn't see that move looking too much like dragon rage. I mean sure we've only seen a small snapshot of Haxourous using it, but I don't know Axew's attack looked too fancy to be dragon rage. But we'll see next week.

Edit:

Weird, it's look like Iris is helping to Emmy in her battle against Satoshi. "Dragon vs Dragon" thing in the name is non-exist in the preview...

Pretty sure that was in the episode. With Axew either performing Dragon rage better than before, or it learning a new move. I'm pretty positive that was against Druddigon.

I was thinking that it actually looked like DragonBreath

EDIT: Just realised, Axew can't actually learn DragonBreath. Whoops!

Preview

Iris: Whooooa a Crimgan! Dragon types really are the best. What, another trainer like me? Then I'll show you with a DON. I'll aim to become a Dragon Master!
Ash: Next time, *he says title* Everybody...
Ash+Iris: Get Pokemon!
Holy crap, Kiba's Dragon Rage looks incredible.

Looks like Kibago's Dragon Rage is about to manifest into some energy-style dragon beam or something. :0

Also nice to see Pokabu getting to battle. And, of course, DRUDDIGON! :D

Huh, I kind of wonder if there will be a trade. Druddigon for Excadrill. Which might not be fair, since Excadrill's gotten so little screen time, but still. Won't be disappointed if there isn't, since I love Excadrill, but given that she doesn't have much time before Opelupid City (40-50 episodes at most)... Hmm. Eh. *shrug* No more heretical talk from me.

Druddigon looks awesome. XD I like~

Excadrill was seen on the Movie 14 poster, so it won't go away ;D

I think it's interesting that Iris knows what's wrong with Crimgan, when Dento is supposed to be the smart one? :p

This might be the episode that shows off Iris as "the girl who understands the hearts of dragons" - that slogan she's known for in the games. Lord knows she certaintly hasn't been living up to that title so far, so maybe this'll be when she finally gets her shit together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom