• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW031 - The Lost Scalchop! Mijumaru's Greatest Crisis!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshawhat!?

No Miju. Osh*****
Reaction score
From TV Tokyo
4月21日放送
「Oshawott's scalchop is gone!
The thing he puts on his stomach in it's place couldn't possibly be...!

Here's a small pic, btw.

110421_01.jpg

Can't really tell what Mijumaru is using for a shell instead of his scalchop...is that a Joltik? Can't wait! Will probably be my favorite episode of best wishes. Love that damn otter....

Last edited:
Maybe a filler, OR Oshawott might evolve right here or at least learn a new move. Well, thats what I hope for

Joltik is cute. Joltik are part Electric-type, and know Electric-type attacks. Oshawott is a Water-type.

Comedy ensues.

That is a Joltik. :p

After Snivy's "episode" in 28, and this on for Oshawott, I only hope Tepig gets one soon as well.

This feels like a leftover Piplup filler from DP.

That picture makes me think this episode will be like the Hoenn Clampearl episode where Spoink was finding anything it could to replace its pearl except now it's Oshawott and his shell. Also yay Joltik!

IT'S SO FUCKING CUTE AAAAHHH!!! I didn't think they were that small and...EEEEHEEE!!!!

Let's hope his scalchop remains lost forever.

The Joltik would have to get off sometime. It needs to eat and...do other stuff.
Not to mention Mijumaru would have to become a Daikenki when that thing evolves into a Denchura. Either that or Mijumaru's gonna have one big-ass scalchop replacement.

I always wondered what would happen to the scalchop if it wasn't on its body if/when it evolves. *imagines a Samurott with a little scalchop*

What I'm wondering is, does Oshawott know he has a Joltik as a replacement, or did he just mistake it for a scalchop? Somehow?

The Joltik would have to get off sometime. It needs to eat and...do other stuff.

Nooo, it can just feed off of Miju's bloooood.

Not to mention Mijumaru would have to become a Daikenki when that thing evolves into a Denchura. Either that or Mijumaru's gonna have one big-ass scalchop replacement.

Even cuter then! Come on you guys....Denchura would prove as a far more effective weapon than a silly little shell :3

Wondered if it will stick there because of static. However, the Joltik replacement is really cute! I agree.

Thanks for reading.

It would probably harder to wield it was a sword, use it as a shield or throw it.

...What's your point? It's a giant freaking spider that'll gnaw your face off.

Hehe, I wonder if we'll run into the "lost child, angry mama" scenario once again? :p

It would be nice if Oshawott evolves to another thing with Joltik attached to him.
Like the Slowpoke + Shellder situation.

wut/

The little Joltik is very cute. ^^
I hope Osha learns a new move or something like that.

I'M DYING
HOW DOES THE BACHURU STICK ON?
and why is it so cute?!?!

and why does Mijumaru look so much more accomplished with the Bachuru one his stomach instead of his scalsword?!

Why is Mijumaru look so cute in general?
Why is it such a precocious little water starter and why is it that I love it so when Potchama annoyed the living shit out of me half the time?

Wait, I answered my own question, lol
Joltik cling to larger Pokémon, sucking up static electricity and storing it in a special pouch. Some Joltiks also suck up electricity from household plug sockets.

YES. :D I haven't really been paying that much attention at all to Best Wishes, but I've been waiting for a Joltik episode! (I was kind of sad when the Snivy/Galvantula episode didn't have Joltik.) Involving Oshawott just makes it better. I'll definitely have to somehow watch this when I get the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom