• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW031 - The Lost Scalchop! Mijumaru's Greatest Crisis!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kenyan"? Sounds fake...
Yeah because you can really tell a summary is fake by the name of the character. And I highly doubt a Mod would post fake info on their own website. Not to mention that Kenyan is probably an ode to Kenya, which is where Blitzle/Zebra are from.

It's real.

"Kenyan"? Sounds fake...

EDIT: Someone named as "Kenyan" with a zebra-based pokemon? Gives me african vibes.

There's a Kenyan girls name of Kenyatta, so I don't think Kenyan itself is too out there.

It's cool that we are getting Shimama under the ownership of someone and battling nonetheless! Gallop never really got to battle much (if at all) so I'm glad they aren't treating this equine the same way. I'm wondering if the battle will stop because the hotachi has been blasted so far away, or if the battle will continue. If it does, I think that Mijumaru would probably lose.

"Kenyan"? Sounds fake...

EDIT: Someone named as "Kenyan" with a zebra-based pokemon? Gives me african vibes.

I thought the same when reading the summary. I hope he is an "African" guy.

I see this episode going somewhat like the Cyndaquil episode waay back in Johto. Trainer challenges Ash, battle get's interrupted some way/or Oshawott loses. It learns to cope without shell, battles person again and wins.

Maybe the Joltik/Oshawott evolution would involve Oshawott evolving into Dewott, while joltik fuses to his chest. Then the evolution occurs again later, and we end up with a Samurott that has a Denchura attached to his back, sort of an electrical cannon.

I can see the Joltik being there to help it cope with electric attacks or something. So if it battles the trainer in a rematch it will learn not to rely solely on it's shell, and be able to defeat Blitzle.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/21304_201104211900.html

Nothing new in the summery. The Rockets aren't present (guess two episodes in a row is there limit), but Ishizumai's VA is listed. Nice to see Dent use that more.

Doryuzu might be in the episode, but he could be playing Bachuru instead. It's a small cast list which I always like since we can focus on the characters more.

I knew people complaining about TR going back to their old rut were jumping the gun.

It's cool that we are getting Shimama under the ownership of someone and battling nonetheless! Gallop never really got to battle much (if at all) so I'm glad they aren't treating this equine the same way. I'm wondering if the battle will stop because the hotachi has been blasted so far away, or if the battle will continue. If it does, I think that Mijumaru would probably lose.
This entirely. It's always sort of bothered me that we've never seen actual battles with Ponyta or Rapidash because of the assumed reason that animating a horse battling would be weird. I'm hoping this turns out well.

Aww, I did particularly want the Rockets to appear in this one. Guess I'll have to write a fan fic or something to get them have some Bachuru shenanigans...

^ Oh man, best idea ever:

Nyarth loses his charm (or it goes in his head like that one episode)
IN ITS PLACE PUT A BACHURU :3

i just want it. to be. this episode. already. or at least i want the preview after tomorrow's episode. i wish joltik could be more than a one moment gag, but we'll have to wait and see. what a cute baby.

He is Cilan+50kg with red hair xD

Oshawott in the preview when the Scalchop blasted off: OMFG!! NO WAY! I GO SAVE YOU SCALCHOP!! XD

2dl0yhl.png

Last edited:
Poor Oshawott!! He's getting shocked all over in this episode!

And is he learning Agility?

No it's just running, or it's using Tackle.

Kenyan looks so cool, I hope he'll be funny, he reminds me of that guy with Swallot in that Hoenn contest episode, mixed with Morrison and probably Cilan. The animation is beautiful.

He has no sclarae. /Captainobvious

Well, someone might consider adding him to Dent's family tree.

is it me or does that guy with red hair look like the biggest $%%%#$$##$ ever i mean LOL.... i dont think i can take this episode seriously if i see that

Wow
Oshawott vs Blitzle fight seems pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom