• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW032 - Beloved Cottonee Rides the Wind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshawhat!?

No Miju. Osh*****
Reaction score
From TV Tokyo as well, not exactly great at translating though...
4月28日放送
「恋するモンメンは風に乗って!」
けなげなモンメンの一途な恋心!
応援するサトシたちだが事態は思わぬ方向に・・・!!

110428_01.jpg

Cottonee looks so cute in the anime. But it also looks so much more like cauliflower.

This episode does not have my interest. Sounds like the worst of the upcoming 4.

This episode does not have my interest. Sounds like the worst of the upcoming 4.

Then why bother post?

Cue in "Ash gets Cottonee because he is interacting with it!" posts. Please don't!

Then why bother post?

Cue in "Ash gets Cottonee because he is interacting with it!" posts.
Well, the summary does mention Satoshi and Cottonee in the same sentence. So he obviously will get it....

Well, the summary does mention Satoshi and Cottonee in the same sentence. So he obviously will get it....

A third Grass-type..... hell no. I can understand Flying-types & Ground-types but not a Grass-type.

It flies, its a grass type, and its different then Tsutarja and Kurumiru. He can catch it.

/sarcasm

Please no, another grass type nooo. xDD
Cottonee is weird, but I LOVE its evolution... Whismicott <3

I have to agree with Gliscor'd. "Sounds like the worst of the upcoming 4"

I agree too but I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the rest of the episode brings for us. :p Other than Cottonee looking pretty alright, it doesn't interest me much if using it in battle. What is the main problem focused in the episode again?

As much of a filler this may look like or even be, I hope some other of Ash's Pokémon get screentime, perhaps Zuruggu and Kurumayu? I think episodes like this are ideal for them to get some share of screentime, especially now that Mijumaru got an episode for himself right before this one.

It seems that this episode will use the same forest backdrop as it had in previous episodes. I was under the impression that this episode will take place in a meadow or a field of grass.

What can I say about the pic? It doesn't confirm nor does it refute anything. It is still interesting that Ash is interacting with this Cottonee.

It seems to be a wild pokemon after all.

Cottonee is too cute. I want to see it's next evolution.

I find nothing wrong with ash catching a cottene I will take it over swadloon plus cottene can learn psychic when it is a wimsicott so I say YAY COTTENE.However he most likely will not he will probably make friend with it than it will go on its way making this episode ENTIRELY POINTLESS.

It looks like Cottonee may be this episodes' Venipede. I hope its true, I dislike the idea of Ash catching another Grass type.

The picture, if anyone wants to see it.

Cottonee.png

Looks like Cottonee knows Attract.

It looks soooo cute! Wonder why it has a bandage on its forehead. Nice to see Kibago fighting.

I think it'll be like the Swablu episode, it hurt itself and it needs to get back to the other Cottonee. Cottonee sure looks cute.

Awww, what a cute pokémon. *3*
Now I want to see its evolution more and more on anime. :T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom