• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW034-36 (Unconfirmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshawhat!?

No Miju. Osh*****
Reaction score
http://yuzuru.2ch.net/poke/1285683427/

5/12: BW034 - 「シンボラー! 砂の守られた都市!!」
5/19 BW035: - 「ハトーボー 対 バルジーナ! 空の戦い!」
5/26 BW036: - 「ライモンシティ都市の夜祝祭!」

Can anyone translate these? I know they may be fake, but someone said it was from Dengeki Magazine? Sorry if these turn out to be fake, I just thought someone may find it interesting.

That links leads to nowhere. Who said it was from Dengeki Magazine?

I basically got this after using google translate, its probably no where near what the titles actually are xD

BW034 - Sigilyph! The Guarded Sand City!!
BW035 - Hatooboo VS Barujiina! Battle in the Sky!
BW036 - Nimbasa City Night Festival!

Yeah I bet someone can do better....Although if these are real, I'm game. They sound awesome.

Edit: The link worked like 20 mins ago >.> Of course it wouldn't now. I just browse what people were saying and saw Dengeki mentioned with the following that I posted. Is this around the time Dengeki is released?

Episode 36, speaks about nights of Raimon city I think. And yes, these could be fake.

They seem very fishy.

In the future, let's not post titles unless we have something more reliable than 2ch. (Like a scan, for instance.) If they're unconfirmed, it's better to just not post until they are confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom