• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW037 - Fisher Sommelier - Dent Appears!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mijumaru

Demonic Scraggy
Reaction score
I apologize if the old thread should be used for this.

It appears that BW026 has been confirmed to air on the 23rd of June.

Haru-kaa on Serebii forums said:
According to 2ch and Terebikun, this episode will air 23 June.

てれびくん
terebikun
23日釣りソムリエ・デント登場!(仮)
23 nichi tsuri somurie . dento toujou !( kari )

"釣りソムリエ・デント登場!" this part is the same as the end of the BW026's title.

ヒウンシティのつり大会!釣りソムリエ・デント登場!!
Fishing Conference of Hiun City! Fisher Sommelier - Dent Appears!!

Enjoy?!

Mods may close this if the old thread needs to be used.

Re: BW026 - Fishing Conference of Hiun City (airdate revealed?)

A new thread is fine considering how long the other one got.

Considering nothing was ever said about this episode outside a few magazine scans, I'm glad they're going to be airing it. It certainly sounded interesting from the short summery we got.

I'd also like to ask that this thread be about BW026 only, and not get into the likelihood of BW023/BW024 airing. We already have a thread for that.

...FISHING SOMMELIER DENT?!

*cheers*
*then dies of happiness*

this is so exciting >:D

Fishing... Sommelier... Dento...

FINALLY!!!!

*cries tears of joy*

Assuming this is true (I am a skeptic when it comes to this stuff, especially if the source is 2chan), so far I really do not care either way. Before this episode was "supposed" to air, we had no idea what the writers had in store for Cilan as a fisherman. Now we know what "Fishing Sommelier Dento" is capable of when he was shown using the rod and lure in BW035. This could very well be a repeat of that situation.

I want to see how Bianca fits into this, and if possible, how this fishing competition came to be about and the prize for winning the competition. Based on what we have seen on the Live Caster, it seems to be a tournament or competition where trainers use their pokemon to defeat water pokemon situated in the water. But is there more to it? How did Cilan and Pansage get across to battling a Blue-Striped Basculin, for example?

Yay! I was doubtful this would ever air since TV Tokyo didn't say anything about it being skipped.

Bel always lightens the atmosphere, so it'll be fun seeing her with the group in another episode. Oh yeah, and Dent's Yanappu is supposedly battling here according to that clip from the Live Caster. Yippee for broccoli monkey screen time! :)

Here's the big question: Will this be the Dent Lure's true first appearance?

/dies.

I...I...

:')

Nothing much to say; just really happy they decided not to ax this episode ^O^

c684a100768bf99a322478611db3914f.jpg

Scan if anyone needed more confirmation.

I'm glad this episode looked to have a lot of Yanappu scenes since I felt he was a bit forgotten as of late. And Bel... how could I have forgotten Bel. She makes every episode she's in better.

Plus... Dento... fishing... sommelier...

*dies*

A lot of dead Dento fans on this board :p

And, oh yeah! Bel's here! I wonder why she wants to enter the fishing competition...I'd like to think that she and Dento have a little rivalry in this episode, hehe and Ash is rooting for Dent in the BG, of course.

DAMMIT NO ELESA UNTIL JULY.

I wish I could be excited for this episode, I really do. But after seeing the stuff n BW035, I'm not particularly excited for this. I guess Bianca screwing around will be fun though.

DAMMIT NO ELESA UNTIL JULY.

I wish I could be excited for this episode, I really do. But after seeing the stuff n BW035, I'm not particularly excited for this. I guess Bianca screwing around will be fun though.

*gasp* How could you? :(

Nah, I kid. I agree in some ways though...The fact that BW035 showcased his fishing skills was a continuity nod...and now it's finally airing, the reverse continuity is a bit...strange.

Any past story as to why he's into fishing in the first place would definitely be a plus ^^

I'm glad they didn't just forget about the unaired episodes ^^; Knowing that this episode will air certainly made my day XD

Yes! A confirmation that a previously skipped episode will air. Finally!

Now I think I can safely keep hope that the Team Rocket/Plasma eps will eventually air too.

Ahhh yes!! ;____; I' thought this episode would be skipped entirely so this is awesome news. May've seen part of his skills in the 35th Best Wishes episode when he showcased that it's possible for a human to battle a Pokemon (lol), but that doesn't make this any less exciting. The preview from last week's ep with Yanappu fishing has gotten me even more excited. I want that guy to get more screentime since he's been doing nothing interesting lately.

Okay, so we have scan confirmation, which is a good thing. I want to see how ordinary viewers will react when they see this episode in the wrong order.

I wonder why it was skipped in the first place? Oh well, at least it will finally be airing. I think Team Rocket is in this one and of course Bel and what happens to cause her to travel with them, should be fun to see.

We don't if the Rockets are in this. The episode was pulled before the summery with the cast list went up.

It's a Takegami episode, so I certainly hope they are. *crosses fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom