• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW039 - Fossil Revival! Ancient Mysterious Bird Archeops!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iris will capture it!

"It's digging time!"

You all know that's bound to happen.

'The ''Old Bird Pokémon'', Archen, revived by Prof. Araragi and Prof. Makomo. Having made friends with Satoshi, it begins Fly training, then Team Rocket appear......!?'

...fully evolved, wut?

Still not at Nimbasa huh? Eh..

Well, w/e. This could be an alright episode.

Holy shit, Roggenrola! Oh, Excadrill is also there.

I'm normally not one to care for the anime... but ARCHEN! <33 (And Archeops, too!) I can't wait to see how adorable it'll be. :D

So anyone thinking we'll be in Desert Resort? Hard to say really just because we don't know if they were there during the Rocket episodes.

http://i21.servimg.com/u/f21/09/01/38/20/31608910.jpg

週刊ザテレビジョン 首都圏関東版 2011年24号」を購入。6月16日にテレビ東京で放送されるポケットモンスターベストウィッシュ――「 化石復活!古代怪鳥アーケオス!!」では、アーケンとマッギョの掛け合いが見られるそうです。

I think Ash is just helping it to train. I don't think he'll get it.

Satoshi restraining Archen, and interactions with Emoga look promising. Definitely excited for this episode.

Also hope that interactions with Emonga (possible flying lessons?) will mean that Hatohbo shows.

Dat Fennel.

What's Ash holding in that pic? The one between Archeops and Fennel.

This is what the Magazine says.

1) An ancient Pokémon awakens after 100,000,000 years of sleeping!
A Pokémon from ancient times has shown itself before everyone. But apparently, it has trouble living in the modern era. Will it be all right?!

2) - Short descriptions of the professors. Nothing new -

3) Trouble has come up
Shocked by the unfamiliar world!? Archen rampages!
For Archen, this is an entirely different and unfamiliar world. Shocked by the Pokémon and humans that didn't exist 100,000,000 years ago, it's no wonder that it becomes wary.

Ash tries his best to calm Archen, telling it that he wants to be friends.

It doesn't fly, even though it's a bird Pokémon?
Tranquill and Emolga coach Archen, who constantly flaps its wings, in flying. But as it doesn't have the ability to fly, Archen struggles.

Emolga's Attract is ineffective. It turns out that Archen is female!

4) A certain incident enables it to fly!
Coincidentally, Archen eats a berry from ancient plants that have been restored at the same time and becomes much more energetic! It evolves into Archeops and gains more abilities!

5) - Little picture showing Ash and Co. and Prof. Juniper -
Ash and his friends are excited that they'll be able to meet an ancient Pokémon.

6) The ancestor of all bird Pokémon has awakened in the modern era
Professor Juniper and Doctor Fennel try to revive the ancestor of all bird Pokémon, Archen, from a 100,000,000-year-old fossil. In order to witness the moment of truth, Ash and his friends visit the laboratory and watch as the experiment begins. With the help of Fossil Reviving Device, which uses Musharna's dream energy, they manage to revive Archen. However, upon awakening, Archen is bewildered by the change in its environment and starts rampaging.

Ash and Pikachu try to befriend Archen by proving that they have no malicious intentions. It calms down, but it appears unable to adapt to modern life as it spits out Pokémon food.

Meanwhile, Jessie and co. have invaded the network of the laboratory by command of Team Rocket's scientist, Professor Seger. They plan to steal the data of the Fossil Reviving Device as well as Archen.

It also says that there will be a funny scene between Stunfisk and Archen. Maybe since Archen can't fly and Stunfisk doesn't do that well on land, something funny will come from that.

Wow, poor Archen. I never thought about the risks of reviving fossils. I hope Juniper actually expected this and planned a diet and habitat for it, like that reserve in Hoenn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom