• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review BW043: Nyagotiator Nyarth! Zuruzukin Persuasion Tactics!!

Musashi

Clap Clap
Reaction score
Nyagotiator Nyarth! Zuruzukin Persuasion Tactics!!

As Satoshi and friends head toward Raimon city, they run into Nyasu who claims he's been fired from the Rocket-Dan...

Told ya so~! It was a fun episode, I really look forward to the upcoming Nyasu&Twerps episodes.

Can we have an entire crack episode like that Detective Dento scene? Please?

Can the show just be like this from now on? Nyasu works waaaaaaaay better as the goofy sidekick of the group, and Musashi and Kojiro can be taken a bit more seriously on their own.

I wasn't surprised that Iris didn't catch him in the end.
Still, it was slightly underwhelming.
The episode itself was interesting enough. I liked how Nyarth/Meowth worked with the trio.

Nyasu is just so adorable <3 I knew Iris wasn't going to catch him, but it was crazy and funny anyway.

The rockets were so amazing. It was really cool to see the subway. And the best part is, we didn't just get one rocket scene, we got two.

Oh, and Nyasu totally missed his calling. He should have been a pokemon nyagotiater from the start :p

So, I heard that they planted an explosive? I didn't manage to catch the entire episode. o.o

Ahhh Musashi and Kojiro <3 I cannot wait to see see the rest of this mission, they look so bad ass :D

Nyasu, you need to just use your negotiation skills to solve all the world's pokemon problems, leave the bad ass stuff to Musashi and Kojiro.

trolololol

What's this? Nyasu is actually in-character for an entire episode of Best Wishes!? It's about fucking time.

Musashi and Kojirou are still awful, but at least the writers appear to have fixed one of the members of the Rocket trio.

Other than that, I thought this episode was great. Seeing Satoshi's pokemon automatically attack Nyasu without even being issued any commands shows just how much of a reflex this sort of thing is for them now :p I also liked how Pikachu showed signs throughout the episode that it still doesn't trust the little cat pokemon. Zurug learning Hi Jump Kick was a nice bonus as well.

Seriously, Meowth works much better with the main group than he does with the current Team Rocket. It's a pity he can't stay with them permanently.

And boy, do the producers know how to get people tuning in. Even the hint of Meowth getting captured by Iris was enough to get me up and watching it. And when he was inside the Poke Ball and it was shaking, it stopped for at least a second and I actually thought it was about to ping. Ah well...

Speaking of captures, the problem with Ash's new way of switching around Pokemon is that everytime he knocks out a wild Pokemon I find myself thinking 'Well? Capture it!'. I can understand why he wouldn't with Scrafty, but there was no excuse for not quickly throwing a Poke Ball at Mandibuzz. Also, was that Mandibuzz trying to make another fall in love with it... I didn't think that would work. Aren't all Mandibuzz girls?

BTW, can anyone confirm what move it was that Scraggy learned.

Last edited:
are any other battle subway/twins fans freaking out right now!!!

in other news...great ep. meowth is adorable, and zuruzukin was great too. zuruggu is the cutest baby alive. but iris throwing a pokeball with a split second warning? that was rude. you don't spend the whole day hanging out with what amounts to a tiny furry person and then be like "now i shall own you and keep you in a ball". at least ask him?

oh and throwing a pokeball without a battle first! kodomo ne!!

I'm wondering...am I the only one still hanging on to the possibility that Nyarth traveling with Satoshi-tachi might not be a setup by the TRio? I don't recall Musashi or Kojiro ever mentioning him during their two scenes involving the Battle Subway. (assuming that was the Battle Subway and not some generic subway system)

I'm wondering...am I the only one still hanging on to the possibility that Nyarth traveling with Satoshi-tachi might not be a setup by the TRio? I don't recall Musashi or Kojiro ever mentioning him during their two scenes involving the Battle Subway. (assuming that was the Battle Subway and not some generic subway system)

Nah. Shows do that all the time to try and throw us off on what they're really planning.

(assuming that was the Battle Subway and not some generic subway system)

Yeah, it was Nimbasa's subway system... although I doubt that you have a ton of trainers all battling on it. Just seems to run like a regular subway in the anime.

Also, it seems that the Rockets (well, Jessie and James now) are visiting all of Nimbasa's landmarks. Last time it was the Ferris Wheel, this week was the Subway... can we expect the Music Hall next week and the Sports stadium the week after? This way, there won't be anything left for Ash and company to visit when they finally get there.

Also, it seems that the Rockets (well, Jessie and James now) are visiting all of Nimbasa's landmarks. Last time it was the Ferris Wheel, this week was the Subway... can we expect the Music Hall next week and the Sports stadium the week after? This way, there won't be anything left for Ash and company to visit when they finally get there.
I lol'd.

I wonder if there really are bombs involved. XD

I think Jessie and James' callous dismissal of their best friend is proof that something not obvious is going on. The real question is, is Meowth aware of it? Or does he really believe he was fired and cast aside? If he is in on it, he's a REALLY good actor.

I think the TRio actually talking to Sakaki in the flashback is proof enough it's a scam.

it also showed them "failing" in what appeared to be nimbasa, with police sirens, bla bla bla.... which as far as we know they haven't carried out anything there yet.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom