• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW044 - Beware of Choroneko! Nyasu and Mijumaru!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musashi

Clap Clap
Reaction score
8Fmfw.jpg

I don't know what the kanji in the first part of the title says, but it's something about Choroneko. The second part says "Nyasu and Mijumaru!!"

So... does this mean Nyasu stays with the twerps?! O_O

Updates:

A few scans:

bS2Uy.jpg

UwsL8.jpg

Summary if people haven't seen it yet, credit goes to Sushi.

Continuing their journey with Meowth, Ash and Cilan encounter the "Devious Pokémon", Purrloin. While Meowth and Oshawott are entranced by Purrloin's cuteness, Cilan, who got in serious trouble because of a Purrloin before, becomes wary. Meanwhile, Purrloin asks Meowth and Oshawott for help, saying "its friends are trapped inside a cave".

So Oshawott and Meowth really are sort of in love with Purrloin.

Lol, Cilan was tricked by another Purrloin, maybe this means that he doesn't want it because he doesn't trust other Purrloin and what Purrloin does to them seems like more of a reason for Cilan not wanting to get it, but we'll see.

Oshawott and Meowth falling for this? This should be a funny episode, especially if Meowth and Oshawott start to fight over Purrloin.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/21304_201108251900.html

Nothing of interest in the summery, but Musashi and Kojiro are listed. I wonder if they have to be in the episodes because Nyasu is?

Koromori's VA is also listed, but that could easily mean any random Pokemon.

1) Satoshi and friends meet a single Choroneko. Its friends are trapped inside of a cave, and they try to help. Dent who has much experience of being deceived by Choroneko, doubts it, while Nyarth and Mijumaru rush to rescue them.
2) Continuing on their journey with Nyarth, Satoshi and friends meet Choroneko. Nyarth and Mijumaru fall in love with it at first sight. And so Satoshi and friends are asked by Choroneko, to rescue its friends who are trapped inside of a cave.
3) Continuing on their journey with Nyarth, Satoshi and friends meet the "Ill-Natured Pokemon", Choroneko. Nyarth and Mijumaru fall into a daze from its cuteness, and begin an appeal battle for its affection. Those two aim to rescue Choroneko's "friends who are trapped inside of a cave".
4) Is actually the Orbhem ep.

[video=youtube;7vENul7ldnE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vENul7ldnE&feature=feedu[/video]
The Preview of this episode

The next adventure... is this!
[Purple: In love with cute Choroneko at first sight,] Ah, isn't this a Choroneko? Quite a cute Pokémon, aren't you...
[Blue: Nyarth and Mijumaru are] Huh? Nyarth? Mijumaru? How come your faces are bright red?
[Red: fighting over the Choroneko!?] Huuuh? You'll do anything if Choroneko asks you to?
[Green: You'll do anything it says!?] Next time: Pocket Monsters: Best Wish!
[Pink: Just where will this love lead?] Beware the Choroneko! Nyarth and Mijumaru!! Everyone, go get Pokémon!

Slightly longer summary from TX:
Nyarth and Mijumaru love Choroneko!? Trying to win its affection, they compete. But, this Choroneko has a goal of its own...

Satoshi and friends continuing their chance journey with Nyarth, meet a single Choroneko. Nyarth and Mijumaru are driven into a daze at first sight by "Ill-Natured Pokemon", Choroneko's cuteness. The two attempt to win its love however they can, in a battle of their appeals. Choroneko asks those two to help save its "friends who are trapped inside of a cave".
From being treated badly by a Choroneko in the past, Dent says he doesn't believe the Choroneko. But, Satoshi-Iris and Nyarth and Mijumaru believe the Choroneko, and decide to follow the Choroneko into the cave!?

Smash Preview

- Meowth Speaking.
- Oshawott with roses.
- Purrloin using captivate I think, or it's just generally attracting them with her looks.
- Purrloin posing.
- Purrloin looking worried.
- Ash crawling out of a small hole in a cave.
- The group sinking and Purrloin smiling.

Not really anything new in the preview.

BW044_ps1.jpg

BW044_ps2.jpg

BW044_ps3.jpg

A few more.

wwwdotuporg1929519.jpg

wwwdotuporg1929514.jpg

wwwdotuporg1929517.jpg

More images if you haven't seen them yet.
イメージ599.jpg

イメージ600.jpg

イメージ602.jpg

イメージ603.jpg

Images from Pocketmonsters(.net).
(Not sure if I'm allowed to post this link, sorry if I'm not allowed)
000871.jpg

000874.jpg

000875-1.jpg

000876-1.jpg

000878.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: BW044: Choroneko, Nyasu, and Mijumaru

Maybe Nyasu and Choroneko get married, and Mijumaru is the priest. =P

OMG, could Meowth REALLY stick with the twerps at least for a few eps? That would be awesome!
I also wonder what's this sudden focus on Meowth, getting 2 eps in a row that focus on him...
This reminds me I saw this on Pokébeach: http://pokebeach.com/news/0711/bw3-mewtwo-ex-ad.jpg apparently in September, they'll release a new TCG set in Japan that will star Mewtwo, which means it'll feature older Poké (which the BW cards didn't do till now, just like games and anime) and they also use the gen 3 era "EX" thing
I just noticed how the last 2 August eps focus on Meowth, a gen 1 Poké... sure, Meowth was there in BW since the beginning, but never got focused on until now... could this lead to some September eps featuring older Poké? It's inevitable they'd do it eventually, so this could be the beginning...

Anyway, to be more on topic, Meowth had previously fell in love at least once with each basic form cat: Meowth (Meowsie, Zorua's Meowth imitation), Skitty (May's one + wild ones), Glameow (Mami's in late DP)
Would this be the inevitable "Meowth falls in love with Purrloin" ep? And what's up with Oshawott there? Maybe Oshawott will fall in love with the cat too and it'll be Meowth's "rival"?

That would be my guess. I think that'd be pretty darn entertaining to watch! :)

I suppose Meowth will be replaced with that drug addict Purrloin. I guess it makes sense, Purrloin is common to Unova which makes their mission less risky (probably because this mission is more important) or they probably got impressed by the Liepard from before. Mijumaru probably will be the one to cheer up Meowth since he is funny and whatnot.

Mijumaru... I shall not grind my teeth at you if Emonga is pissed that you are possibly interested in someone else :p

>Nyasu still with the twerps
Do want.

>Mijumaru
Do not want.

>This episode
Varying degrees of want, though, Nyasu eps are always entertaining. I don't care if they get predictable, his snarky attitude in relation to the world make these episodes enjoyable. (That, and because he's a kitty cat.)

KITTY EPISODE! Yay!

Ooh, I hope Nyasu stays with Satoshi-tachi. Finally they're doing something actually interesting with him!

I was just throwing around speculation back when I suggested it, but it's seriously cool that that Meowth might really be sticking around with the gang after all. I'm very much looking forward to how this turn of events is going to effect the Rocket trio as a whole, as well as the interactions he's going to have with the protagonists.
I guess the combo of Choroneko and a heavy comic-relief character like Mijumaru being around, that more or less solidifies another Meowth falling in love story. But I'm personally hoping it's going to be his 'replacement' in TR for a while. :p

And jesus, enough with using Miju as a surrogate Pochama already. I mean, he is a fun character and all, but sheesh. Subtlety is not these guys strong suit...

The title, according to my shaky translation skills:

チョロネコに御用心! ニャースとミジュマル!!
Beware of Choroneko! Nyarth and Mijumaru!

Beware of Choroneko huh. I suspected Nyasu's ability to translate Pokemon speech might be important if the twerps ever meet N.
And N uses a Choroneko in the games...

Beware of Choroneko huh. I suspected Nyasu's ability to translate Pokemon speech might be important if the twerps ever meet N.

I know I should have learned by now, but you have raised my hopes :p

Maybe Purrloin is like Emolga, which can use Attract (again) and tries to having Meowth and Oshawott as its slaves? Just a thought? xD

Wow, we're finally getting to Purloin? Let me guess, is Meowth going to fall in love with it?

The title, according to my shaky translation skills:

チョロネコに御用心! ニャースとミジュマル!!
Beware of Choroneko! Nyarth and Mijumaru!
Replace Oshawott with Emolga and that could be a fun episode.

Only the first time you battle him, though. He releases it afterwards like the rest of his teams. Choroneko is more like a Cheren Pokémon.

If N appears, I will eat my sock.

Maybe Purrloin is like Emolga, which can use Attract (again) and tries to having Meowth and Oshawott as its slaves? Just a thought? xD

Another attract user? Oh please no :(

Good, I like cats.
Not good how we get Oshawatt though. bawww

Mijumaru? Really? Yay *-*
Sounds like a good episode.

inb4 Purrloin steals Oshawott's scalchop.

Not that we need more Mijumaru or anything, but I welcome as much Miju as the show can push at me `-```````````````

but uh, BAWWWWWWWWWWWW at another "POKEMON IN LOVE! SOMETHING SOMETHING" ep, if it happens to be that :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom