• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW044 - Beware of Choroneko! Nyasu and Mijumaru!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they are both great and water starters.

They are both overused to the point where other members of their team are suffering. Although to be fair Snivy and Tepig have been getting good screentime as of late.

I just worry for Palpitoad, the rock, and the bug/bird.

Not the place for this. Please get back to the episode.

Slightly longer summary from TX:
Nyarth and Mijumaru love Choroneko!? Trying to win its affection, they compete. But, this Choroneko has a goal of its own...

Satoshi and friends continuing their chance journey with Nyarth, meet a single Choroneko. Nyarth and Mijumaru are driven into a daze at first sight by "Ill-Natured Pokemon", Choroneko's cuteness. The two attempt to win its love however they can, in a battle of their appeals. Choroneko asks those two to help save its "friends who are trapped inside of a cave".
From being treated badly by a Choroneko in the past, Dent says he doesn't believe the Choroneko. But, Satoshi-Iris and Nyarth and Mijumaru believe the Choroneko, and decide to follow the Choroneko into the cave!?

Dento's Choroneko fear is pretty funny actually, the way he's so worried. I smell a capture. Or Dento with Ice and Iris with Choroneko. (Just kidding, Iris should leave common cat Pokemon alone)

The CGI looks horrid.

A love ep, this would have been great to have Takeshi in also thinking about it for a minute he would shine brightly.

Smash Preview

- Meowth Speaking.
- Oshawott with roses.
- Purrloin using captivate I think, or it's just generally attracting them with her looks.
- Purrloin posing.
- Purrloin looking worried.
- Ash crawling out of a small hole in a cave.
- The group sinking and Purrloin smiling.

Last edited:
Not really anything new in the preview.

BW044_ps1.jpg

BW044_ps2.jpg

BW044_ps3.jpg

Looks like we're in for another hilarious episode though. XD

Wow, that cat is more smug than Tsutarja. Cute, though!

nooooooooooo it is a meowth love story! but no wtf no oshwott! anyway does anyone have an idea why purrloin is smiling?

Meowth, you gotta stop being so cute. Because my brain can't handle all the adorable Pokes here. And Oshawott.

1- I'm glad that the Smash Preview included shots of Yanappu and Tsutaaja since this means that the episode probably won't be as Mijumaru heavy as previously thought.
2- Choroneko looks funny
3- I hope we get some Dent/Nyasu interaction with Yanappu acting all jealous XD

The Oshawott part will probably just be:

"Hai you're hot."
"LOL no, fuck off"
"Nyoro~n <:3c"

Basically, a Pokémon version of Brock. Not that that's a bad thing.

I'd like to hear Meowth translate The Meej's lame pick-up lines.

It's not like this is the first time he's fallen in love since her...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom