• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW044 - Beware of Choroneko! Nyasu and Mijumaru!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like he forgot all about Meowzie. >.>

It's not like that bitch ever appreciated him to began with. :drowsy:

Anyway, looks like a good ep. Ash and co actually look like they're in danger in that one clip. I know some people are saying Oshawott is being overused, and maybe that's true, but it's actually been a while since he's been in a ep hasn't it?

It's not like that bitch ever appreciated him to began with. :drowsy:

Anyway, looks like a good ep. Ash and co actually look like they're in danger in that one clip. I know some people are saying Oshawott is being overused, and maybe that's true, but it's actually been a while since he's been in a ep hasn't it?

Almost 10 episodes I believe and I could care less either way, cause the episodes are almost always more entertaining when he's prominent!

You know, it's funny. Meowth has always fallen in love with a Pokemon that was based off his own species (a cat). (There may be a few ones that didn't happen, but the point stands.)

Yet most other Pokemon always fall in love with a Pokemon that is based off a completely different animal than they are.

Oshawott, an otter, has fallen in love with Emolga, a flying squirrel, and now a Purrloin, a cat.

Find a weasel Pokemon or something Oshawott. Then you'd be making more sense...

Almost 10 episodes I believe and I could care less either way, cause the episodes are almost always more entertaining when he's prominent!

What? Oshawott has been in 6 episodes since the Palpitoad episode!

Anyway, am I the only one who thinks that Iris will catch Purrloin seeing as she couldn't catch a Meowth?

At least Miju is falling in love with something mammalian. Corphish, Totodile and Piplup couldn't even keep it in the same taxonomic class, the dirty pervs.

Also, can Meowth please fall in love with something other than a cat next time? It's fell in love with a Meowth, a Glameow, and soon, a Purrloin. Oh god.

What? Oshawott has been in 6 episodes since the Palpitoad episode!

Anyway, am I the only one who thinks that Iris will catch Purrloin seeing as she couldn't catch a Meowth?

If you don't count the actual Palpitoad episode it's been in 4 episodes, BW037, BW039, BW040, BW045.

I also don't mind Meowth falling in love with yet another cat, it's like a running gag and as long as it will be humorous, it's fine by me.

If you don't count the actual Palpitoad episode it's been in 4 episodes, BW037, BW039, BW040, BW045.
Actually, it has been in six episodes; BW034, BW036, BW037, BW039, BW040, and BW045.

I also don't mind Meowth falling in love with yet another cat, it's like a running gag and as long as it will be humorous, it's fine by me.
Surely it's more like biological accuracy? Anyway, seeing as we can have a reptile in love with a mammal, I think Meowth should fall in love with something else. Like Audino, for example.

Actually, it has been in six episodes; BW034, BW036, BW037, BW039, BW040, and BW045.

Surely it's more like biological accuracy? Anyway, seeing as we can have a reptile in love with a mammal, I think Meowth should fall in love with something else. Like Audino, for example.

Assuming you mean the Palpitoad Stunfisk Episode, I don't remember it being in the Excadrill one and BW034 is before BW035.

Yes, but it's still a running gag as every region except Johto I think, he has become smitten with a cat. I know an otter and a cat would be a weird couple, but there have been instances in real life where some animals become friendly with a different species. I just hope after Oshawott gets over Purrloin, which I'm sure it will, it'll go back to liking Emolga.

Let's see recently for Oshawott (using the original timeline):

BW034- Ash vs Trip- Defeated Timburr
BW035- Palpitoad Capture Episode- Mastered Aqua Jet
BW037- Roggenrola Capture Episode- Ash used it initially to capture Roggenrola
BW039- Archen Episode- Only used to put out fires
BW040- Helped make props (small few second cameo)
BW045- Small cameo, from a large distance
BW046- Seemingly a significant role.

So from 34 to 46 which is 13 episodes it's only appeared in 7 episodes, of those 7 episodes only 4 of them were significant notable roles.

So I don't think Oshawott is being overused. Besides of the starters Oshawott is just naturally going to show up more since they're focusing on him more so than the others. Oshawott of the Unova Pokemon (excluding Axew for obvious reasons) has the best showing up ratio of everyone. I think it's to the point where Oshawott has a 50/50 shot of showing up.

Besides Oshawott probably isn't going to be solely focused in this episode, there will be many others. Oshawott in here is just probably to flirt maybe battle against another Pokemon and that's it.

Nothing to get outraged over. We had like more than month of not seeing Oshawott. More if you discount the Cameo appearances in the Zorua episode and the Scrafty episode.

Re: BW044: Choroneko, Nyasu, and Mijumaru

Not that we need more Mijumaru or anything, but I welcome as much Miju as the show can push at me `-```````````````

but uh, BAWWWWWWWWWWWW at another "POKEMON IN LOVE! SOMETHING SOMETHING" ep, if it happens to be that :<

1: I agree with statement of mijumaru beig welcomed into my heart.

2: Are. The Pokemon company trying. To create. A Dating Show out of BW.

I've updated the first post with all the information (scans, summaries, caps, video) known thus far.

More images if you haven't seen them yet.
イメージ599.jpg

イメージ600.jpg

イメージ602.jpg

イメージ603.jpg

Silly little twerps, you should never listen to a Pokemon you just met. I'm glad Pansage, the mole and the snake are getting some screen time here.

Meowth looks angry about Purrloin, so perhaps Meowth knows what Purrloin is planning.

Yeah, that or he is angry that Purrloin isn't showing any attention towards him.

Does anyone else think Purrloin and Oshawott look cuter when they're running?

Damn I wish Emolga was there. I would love to see Snivy, Purrloin and Emolga fighting. Missed opportunity writers >:/

I wonder if Snivy will have to smack another ho?
I don't remember Snivy ever meeting Misty.

Snivy isn't even in the same animal group as Purrloin, though. Snivy would have no idea about mammalian prostitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom