• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW044 - Beware of Choroneko! Nyasu and Mijumaru!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW044: Choroneko, Nyasu, and Mijumaru

We've had a similar title with an episode in the past.

Please don't let it be another love competition episode.

Uh, Mijumaru is not only a dirty old man according to Cabernet, but he apparently moves on fast too, if he really is in love with the Choroneko...
There are bound to be shenanigans if Miju and Nyarth interact :p

God, another Oshawott episode? I know he's the nouveau Piplup, but honestly.

I hope Ash gets to use Meowth. Wouldn't that just be hilarious?

Waiting on Tepig episode tbh

Oshawott did not have to be included in this. Writers, you sawk suck. :< It sounds interesting other than that, though.

I just hope Jessie and James aren't all assholey about this :(

This looks interesting.

So Meowth is sticking with the gang!? I wonder what's going on and why he's staying with them. An even bigger plus since it's an episode for my favorite little sea otter! Yay! More Oshawott!!! Anyone who says otherwise is not on my good side.

And I'm seriously hoping this Purrloin isn't another Attract spammer! First Snivy, then Minccino, and now Emolga. Never have I seen so much Attract in a series.....

Last edited:

Well Im surprised if Meowth really does stays with the twerps for a while. Would be awesome if he learns some new moves in the meantime.

I hope meowth stays with the gang and if he does happen to learn a new move in the process....ALL THE BETTER.

Man, fuck Mijumaru, that should be Pokabu in his place, hell or even Tsutarja, Emonga, Kibago, or Doryuuzu. Shoot Yanappu or Ishizumai would be even more amusing.
Or, they could have Dangoro or even Gamagaru!
God knows every other Pokemon in Satoshi's team aside from Mijumaru (spotlight stealer) and Pikachu need some damn development and more screen time.
I'm so sick of that wotter, I'm waiting for Satoshi to box the damn thing (though it probably won't happen. I can dream though -.-)

Last edited:

Maybe it's my personal preference for the species as a whole, but I'd rather have that sex maniac of a Oshawott than a bratty little Piplup.

But yeah, I want to know if Meowth is officially going to be a (temporary) member of Team Twerp.

Here we go, Oshawott is still being treated like Piplup. God I hope Oshawott evolves soon so it won't be included in eps anymore.

So Nyasu's still with the gang, huh? This will be an interesting episode arc to watch...

I don't mind Mijumaru being in the title, because now I know this will be a comedic episode. He has a funny personality and I've liked all episodes that have featured him, sooo... If it was Pokabu or even Tsutarja instead of him, I wouldn't expect this episode to amuse me much.

Can't wait to see Nyasu interacting with all Jari-tachi's Pokémon, especially Miju. X3

I'm really excited about this episode! I am happy that Nyasu is staying with the twerps for awhile, it's very interesting since it's never happened for more than one episode before.

I really love Choroneko so it's exciting to see it in an episode. I expect its interactions with Nyasu and Miju will be hilarious, especially if Nyasu falls in love. Nyasu is so cute when he is acting all infatuated :3

I doubt N will appear since he's a major character in the games and would've been mentioned in the title, like "Beware of N and Purrloin! Meowth and [sub]ugh[/sub] Oshawott!" I'm glad it seems Meowth is staying with Team Twerp for the time being.

I'm glad Oshawott is in this. He's the most interesting pokemon on Ash's team. Along with Snivy of course.

Awesome! Nyasu is staying with Satoshi, Iris, and Dento for a while. Yeah! Mijumaru screen time and focus is always a treat. I just wanna see more of his awesome hotachi deflecting and Shell Blading, he knows Aqua Jet, Shell Blade, Tackle, and Water Gun. Maybe this episode could be dare I say it a chance for a new move for him?! Maybe he fights that Choroneko, or maybe Team Rocket gets that Choroneko to join them maybe even along with that Zuruzukin? 0_o Maybe Musashi could catch it or something. I'm looking forward to a awesome battle between Choroneko and Mijumaru, maybe even Nyasu could join in if Choroneko doesn't know any powerful attacks. I'm looking forward to interactions between them all.

It was pretty obvious that a Purrloin x Meowth epi would come since I saw Purrloin for the first time.

And I see, Oshawott will be involved. Being a goof all over again (Or as Gliscor'd said: The new Piplup)

Really, I loved Oshawott in the beginning, but this is getting annoying.

Damn! What's with the kitty episodes? This was worst then the Skitty obsession that was going on in AG. Does the Meowth episodes almost always have to have another feline Pokemon appearance? I do hope it's not a love one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom