• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW047 + BW048 - Battle Subway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musashi

Clap Clap
Reaction score
http://i.imgur.com/5TDsY.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QXSVj.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CcUK9.jpg

Looks like it's a one hour special. LMAO At Nyasu dragging Dent off. XD

Updates:

ポケモンスマッシュ! | ポケットモンスターオフィシャルサイト

The 9/11 episode of Smash will partially cover this episode. Sounds like the Rockets are stealing monster balls.

SUMMARY

bluesun said:
What terrifying conspiracy does Team Rocket hide upon the, "Ghost Train"? With the underground railway of Raimon City as a stage, the curtain opens on a never-before-seen Battle And Chase! And Nyarth is...
Arriving at Raimon City, the group heads to the Pokemon Centre by one of the city's landmarks, its underground railway.
Aboard the train, Dent, the Metro Sommelier, stares at the driver's seat in exhilaration. But, why does the train make an emergency stop. Thinking it strange, when looking out the window to see what happened, they soon see a never-before-seen train pass by on the neighbouring tracks...
The managers of Raimon City's underground railway, 'Subway Masters', the brothers, Nobori and Kudari, say that recently an unscheduled "Ghost Train" has appeared.
While wondering about the identity of the Ghost Train, the group arrive at the Pokemon Centre. Hearing that it is not a usual Pokemon Centre, but rather one offering a special service to heal the hearts, minds and bodies of Pokemon, Satoshi and friends immediately hand over all of their Pokemon!?

Arriving in Raimon City, the Pokemon Trainer Satoshi and friends ride upon the underground railway to reach a Pokemon Centre said to offer a special service which even heals Pokemon hearts. But when the train they ride on comes to an emergency halt, Satoshi and friends see outside the window a train never seen before pass by. Afterward, they hear from the Raimon City underground railway managers, the Subway Masters, Nobori and Kudari, that recently an unscheduled ghost train has been appearing. Afterward, when Satoshi arrives at the Pokemon Centre, in order to recieve the special service, he hands over all his Pokemon at hand......

Note: Part 1 only. Having arrived in Raimon City, while heading to the Pokemon Center, while riding upon the underground railway, the train Satoshi and friends are on suddenly comes to an emergency stop. Then Dent who is also a Metro Sommelier with an abundance of railway knowledge looks out the window, and sees a never-before-seen train pass by on the neighbouring tracks.

PREVIEW

[video=youtube;OAUr6AgEjl8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAUr6AgEjl8[/video]

STAFF INFORMATION

BW47
Screenplay: Shōji Yonemura
Storyboard, Assistant Director: Kazuomi Koga
Animation Director: Kunihiko Natsume

BW48
Screenplay: Atsuhiro Tomioka
Storyboard, Assistant Director: Yūji Asada
Animation Director: Masaaki Iwane

QUIZ

http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/black/playground/quiz_46.html

The quiz on the movie site lists Nyasu as the featured Pokemon for the episodes.

SMASH PREVIEW

BW047_ps1.jpg
Dent is knowledgeable about the underground railway!

The keyword is 'underground railway'.

Studying the underground railway.

Pokemon resting at the Pokemon Center!

Team Rocket stealing Monster Balls!

Monster Ball Wars! Subway Battle!

Chase Rocket in a Railcar!

Can Pikachu and friends be saved!?

One-Hour Special! Full Speed! Battle Subway!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: BW047 - Battle Subway

Really exciting news! :-D Nyasu is the new Guregguru

At least they're finally in Nimbasa city. Goddamn this took a while.

I guess the Gym will be around episode 50 then.

Wow, so Meowth is still with the group than? Pretty cool.

edit;

Whats with all these arcs and specials?? So many, enjoyable but still LOL.

Flat-out run!!* Battle Subway!! (Parts 1-2)
Arriving in Raimon City, Satoshi and friends ride upon the underground subway and encounter the mystery, "Ghost Train".

[* not sure about this, never seen gekisou and I can only find one dictionary with a translation for it]

Last edited:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH LOOK AT THAT!!!
YAAAAAAY!!!

The ghost train?¿ no no no i think its the ghost TRain remember TR in the last episode was very interested on the trains so they will be doing something big

You guys have no idea how excited I am. ;_;

Okay, perhaps you do. ONE HOUR SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDD

My fingers are crossed for what should be an exciting episode. These pictures don't reveal much, but they wouldn't do an hour long episode for no reason. After Meowth not being sent by Team Rocket for an elaborate scheme that would have been five times more interesting than the bull we've put up with so far, I'm hoping they'll redeem themselves with an epiclly awesome plot that will makes us forget all about Team Plasma and Castelia City and have a much more enjoyable watch! *fingers crossed for a train accident of some sort*

I'm only interested as to why Cilan is so angry and I don't care for those weird twins, so this is just meh for me.

I like how Meowth is pulling Cilan back.

Maybe this is where Team Rocket's plot and Ash and co. and Meowth meet up.

I'm only interested as to why Cilan is so angry and I don't care for those weird twins, so this is just meh for me.
Ghost train, science sommelier? Only a guy like Dento would want to clear up the mystery like that. XD

Also, I wonder what natural disaster is going to prevent these episodes from airing? <.<

Ghost train, science sommelier? Only a guy like Dento would want to clear up the mystery like that. XD

Also, I wonder what natural disaster is going to prevent these episodes from airing? <.<

I don't think he would be that fired up, over that, but maybe.

Don't even joke about that, natural disaster aren't funny dude.

If you're not joking sorry, but it something happens that prevents this from airing, because of lots of people dying, then that should be more important.

Yeah, let's try not to derail this discussion (stupid pun not intended)...

On the one hand, the siderodromophobic part of me shudders at the prospect of an entire one-hour special spent in the vicinity of a load of high-speed trains, but I am looking forward to meeting the Subway Masters in their anime form. I am somewhat fond of those guys, if only because their get-up reminds me of something that the Pet Shop Boys would wear in one of their videos.^^

Ah! An One Hour special, how pleasant.
I'm glad that the subway twins are making an appearance too. I wonder what they'll act like?

I remember the Battle Subway twins scoring very high on a Japanese popularity poll. Never quite understood why, imo they weren't amazing characters or anything. I hope the anime does something to pique my interest in these two. They're twins, so it should be easy to get some fun interactions out of that.

In any case, it's good to see the subway getting as much attention as it is. It seemed to me like one of those in-game areas that the anime would've been more than willing to skip over for no particular reason.

Also, trains are cool. I hope the ghost train actually appears and is one of those old fashioned, steam driven locomotives.
Can you imagine it?
Coffagrigus in the cab, wearing a train driver's hat and overalls. Using his multiple arms to simultaneously pull the whistle, shovel the coal, man the safety valve and scratch his arse.

Last edited:
I remember the Battle Subway twins scoring very high on a Japanese popularity poll. Never quite understood why, imo they weren't amazing characters or anything.

As I say, it's the dress sense. You don't argue with someone who can wear out metal sideburns and a stripey coat like that.

Ah thank goodness; I was wondering if the Subway bosses were going to be skipped like the Sinnoh Frontier brains; glad to see they're actually going to appear. Also, with a ghost train, I guess we'll be getting it will be detective time!

I seriously can't wait for this special, I was thinking Ingo and Emmet wouldn't appear until wayy later in the anime, luckily they debut exactly when Ash and friends get to Nimbassa ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom