• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW050 - Raimon Gym! Magnificent Electric Shock Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW049 + BW050 - Kamiture and the 4th Gym!

So is Snivy going to be the fallguy (er, girl), or will she beat Emolga?
I hope she loses. Her losing to an Emolga would be funny, even if it isn't Iris's.

Ok, 40 bucks says Bianca loses.
*gives you the money*

playerking said:
The next adventure... is This!
[Purple: Finally starting, the battle between] Kamiture's Pokemon are terribly strong!
[Orange: Satoshi and Gym Leader Kamiture.] To stop those Electric attacks... Alright!
[Green: How will Satoshi challenge] Go, Gamagaru! You cannot lose to any Electric type!
[Red: the fearsome Electric-types!?] You'll definitely win and get me my fourth badge!
[Blue: Whom will lead the Battle!?] Next time: Pocket Monsters: Best Wish: Raimon Gym! Magnificent Electric Battle!

So Snivy ends up being the fall girl? That.....annoys me. Pikachu better stay the hell away from the next few gyms.

So Snivy ends up being the fall girl? That.....annoys me. Pikachu better stay the hell away from the next few gyms.
Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing Clay's Ground-types destroying Pikachu, just to put the rat in its place.

Why does there always have to be a fall-guy/girl anyway? Can't the writers write an even match?

Seen the preview haha Pikachu what looks like yelling at ash priceless something tells me that Pikachu is going to be a bit grumpy for a few episodes.

Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing Clay's Ground-types destroying Pikachu, just to put the rat in its place.

I don't want to see Pikachu in anymore gyms at all to be honest. Him being used here, and getting not one BUT two wins while Snivy just get's butchered takes away from this battle IMO. Really does Pikachu really need to be redeemed that badly in the writers eye's?

I think Pikachu is the fall guy in this, would be a good development for the "Upset at Satoshi" storyline.

I think Pikachu is the fall guy in this, would be a good development for the "Upset at Satoshi" storyline.

Pikachu isn't the fall guy, he is the star. Palpitoad takes out Zebstrika, Emonga takes out Palpitoad and Snivy. Pikachu apparently takes out both Emonga plus that Eeel thing.

She's had plenty of wins.

So it doesn't matter if she's the fall girl.

Snivy's had 2 wins. How is that plenty?

Anyway, it looks like she might be the fall girl, but at least she's in the battle and I hope she at least makes the battle hard for Emolga at one point.

Good, the starter pokemon are being put in their place. No longer are they overshadowing gym battles.

I am glad Snivy will most likely end up as the fall pokemon here. Snivy's moveset has not changed at all since she was obtained by Ash. Snivy's Attract, which works on male pokemon, will most likely not work on Elesa's Emolga. Snivy's Grass-type attacks are useful in close and mid-range combat, but Emolga has the flying advantage. We've seen what Snivy could go in the Don Battle and in the Battle Subway episodes, so there was no need to focus upon her as much.

I don't care if Pikachu stars in this battle because it has been a while since we've last seen the pokemon truly star in anything. Yes, Pikachu has been shafted for other pokemon in the past, but most of the incidents that took place in BW were that of the starters overshadowing Pikachu. I'm actually curious as to how Pikachu can defeat his flying squirrel counterpart. It's interesting that both Pikachu and Emolga know the same attack (Electro Ball). I am also curious as to how Pikachu can avoid Emolga's Attract, if possible. Attract has been a big issue for Ash's battling nowadays so this might be the time when he actually learns to overcome it.

[video=youtube;I9plsFDd5CA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9plsFDd5CA&feature=feedu[/video]
Preview of BW050

[video=youtube;I9plsFDd5CA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9plsFDd5CA&feature=feedu[/video]
Preview of BW050

It's already been posted, but whatever.

I still think that Emolga could be a guy, though I think it will be a girl. But we'll have to wait and see. Also, Pikachu might not be battling Emolga, the clip could just be to trick us. But an Electro Ball clash would be nice to see.

Why does Ash look so beat up, It's like he got hit by lighting
And Why Pikachu shouting at him
I guess We have wait untill next episode to find out
It would be sad if Snvy got knock down by Emolga since she has a rivary with Iris's Emoga
I am glad Palpitoad manage to get one victory, who know such a bully pokemon turn out to be such a fortune .I wish I can see Ash carrying Palpitoad in his head
Anyway, Just like I said before,
Unlike any one gym, Nimbasa gym battle are fought in a Battle Area fill with People
It's a Gym battle I always 'wanna see
So Ash Better fight his best here
He better not win cause a lucky accident or get himself a pitty badge here

And Why Pikachu shouting at him
I guess We have wait untill next episode to find out
It would be sad if Snvy got knock down by Emolga since she has a rivary with Iris's Emoga
I am glad Palpitoad manage to get one victory, who know such a bully pokemon turn out to be such a fortune .I wish I can see Ash carrying Palpitoad in his head
Anyway, Just like I said before,
Unlike any one gym, Nimbasa gym battle are fought in a Battle Area fill with People
It's a Gym battle I always 'wanna see
So Ash Better fight his best here
He better not win cause a lucky accident or get himself a pitty badge here

Why are you talking like you're a Legend of Zelda NPC? o.o

Let's get back to the episode and not user's posting styles.

A lot of people are saying "Well, Tsutarja's Attract won't effect Emonga and she'll be defeated"... erm, where's the proof that Kamiture's Emonga is female? I mean, we don't know what gender Gamagaru is anyway and unless Attract affects another Pokemon in battle or the they're outright mentioned, we won't at the end of this episode.

And besides, all the Pokemon featured in this battle have already got a couple of wins under their belts so I won't mind if any of Satoshi's team get defeated easily.

Awesome Electric Pokes. Emonga VS. Pikachu Lol, how cool my fave Electric Type and fave Isshu Electric Type Eleckiball battling ^^

Probably knows agility and Gamagaru and Pikachu aren't looking to shabby either.

Iris looks waaaaaaaaaaaay too happy :p

And why Pikachu shouting at him
I guess we have wait until next episode
Pikachu is upset at Satoshi because he just told Pikachu he won't be fighting in the Gym, and assumably, shocks him.

Maybe Ash will use that Electro ball/Thunderbolt combo again? I doubt it, but it would be cool. I wondering how Ash knows about Elesa's Tynamo seeing as how she didn't use it in her battle against Bianca. Not too surprising Palpitoad is gonna beat Elesa's powerhouse, they probably figured they showed it off enough in the last battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom