• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW051 - Satoshi & Dent VS Subway Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, so, is there another axew appearing? I'm just thinking how Ash will enter the tag battle, since the summary states only Cilan is competing.

Oh boy am I so excited about this episode.

Another Axew? I see... maybe Axew will get some development here.

So random...

Anyway, two plots in one episode and yet another plot revolving around a character of the day. Come on writers are you that bored?

So random...

Anyway, two plots in one episode and yet another plot revolving around a character of the day. Come on writers are you that bored?

Hold your Horsea, think about it, it might not be a COTD. A lost Axew, trying to find its trainer, the last time we saw Bianca she was with Luke? Maybe Axew could be Zorua....or not.

Another subway master episode? And also, I think this means Ash loses against Elesa. Well, I think so.

Considering he's sight seeing, he's most likely done with Elesa.

Cilan+Subway Bosses-Ash=Bishonen Overload.

I guess the anime is trying to appeal to girls rather than boys this time around, based on the amount of Bishonen and lack of Bishojo. I feel like they're trying to turn Pokémon into Tamagotchi.
Wonder if Satoshi Tajiri approves of his boyhood fantasy being turned into Japanese puppy-in-a-purse a la Paris Hilton by heartless marketing departments? Like in the Dilbert animated series where Marketing disrupts Dilbert's inventions, and by doing so, ruins the original intent of the product by such tactics.

But I like the concept of a battle between Ash/Cilan and the Subway Bosses.

P.S. So the real-life Stamp Rallies cleverly tied the TCG to the anime. Interesting......

So the real-life Stamp Rallies cleverly tied the TCG to the anime. Interesting......
They've had stamp rallies for various things for quite a few years now, I believe, with various gifts. First one I can find details of still was 2004.

Awww, Dent is going to be a stamp collecter Sommelier now <3

I can't wait for this tag battle! It's going to be amazing, and so much fun!

I know I'm not the only one hoping that Emmet has his Durant from the games :D

I am definitely not excited about this.

Considering he's sight seeing, he's most likely done with Elesa.
Yap seems like he beats her in his first attempt! But doesn't know how Ash will get involved into the battle!
So seems like Someliers are super-trainers and are the best in everything! ! Stupid! But okay at least we get a decent battle I hope!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

*tears of joy*

Densato... OMG OMG OMG this is gonna be so awesome!!!!!!! You go on that stamp rally you metro sommelier you... and twirl and sparkle... pwease :3

but... OMG Densato v Subway twins... *dies*

I guess the anime is trying to appeal to girls rather than boys this time around, based on the amount of Bishonen and lack of Bishojo. I feel like they're trying to turn Pokémon into Tamagotchi.

Well, we boys are getting the sheer, uncut smexiness that is Elesa and Bianca before this, so it nicely balances out.

Awww, Dent is going to be a stamp collecter Sommelier now <3

I'm heavily amused by the idea of Cilan being a stamp collecter. He can go to previous seasons and get collecting advice from pre-Unova James.

Wonder if Satoshi Tajiri approves of his boyhood fantasy being turned into Japanese puppy-in-a-purse a la Paris Hilton by heartless marketing departments? Like in the Dilbert animated series where Marketing disrupts Dilbert's inventions, and by doing so, ruins the original intent of the product by such tactics.

In other news, Activision has been given permission to make a military FPS where you play as a Graveler shooting up Pokemon like Fearow, Ursaring, Donphan, Dodrio, Aggron, Durant and shiny Golurks. The idea of including Pikachu because he could be considered muzzle-flash colored is debated.

Last edited:
Q___Q;; ....I need a moment to digest this information

I hope this makes up for the missed opportunity that the Don battle was. Very, very glad Nobori and Kudari are getting well-deserved screentime; I was afraid the writers would just pass them by. First a special, and now this... and Dento's involved!

I would like to see a scene like Nobori patting Dento and Satoshi on the head simultaneously and wishing them luck in the battle. he seems like that type and looks tall anyway

Let's see how they fare against the twins' perfectly synced battling. I hope they're kicked around and end up losing, making them return for a rematch later. As a fangirl of the Subway Masters, that would make me happy <:

Well, in case you couldn't tell, I'm very happy about this :|

Let's see how they fare against the twins' perfectly synced battling.

I really hope the writers utilize this to show some progress on Dent's reason for following Satoshi, i.e. learn from his unusual tactics and his ability to sync with his pokémon. I want to see what Dent learned from Satoshi. :)

Well, in case you couldn't tell, I'm very happy about this :|

I can't heaaaaaar you :p

The Pokemon Sommelier Dent takes part in the Subway Stamp Rally, riding the underground railway and running throughout Raimon City collecting stamps, since it is said that whoever collects all the stamps will have a chance to battle the Subway Masters.

I want Ferris Wheel!

Meanwhile, as Satoshi and friend are sightseeing, they encounter the lost 'Fangs Pokemon', Kibago, and decide to help look for its owner together.

Poor Iris...Even writers don't remember her. :p

I want to see what Dent learned from Satoshi. :)

Then again, Giblet, there are thing outside the scope of a typical episode that Dent could have learned that we wouldn't be able to see... ;D But yes, I would like to see this as well.
in its entirety, if you know what i mean

Another Kibago appearing? How cool, maybe this means Iris's own Kibago will battle it or get some development or fall in love with it. But, I wonder if this Kibago is from the Dragon Village or related to Iris's somehow.

The second Kibago should totally belong to N ...

It would be perfect! While Dento and Satoshi battle, Iris meets N. XD

Ingo has a female Ononokosu.. Emmet has a male Ononokosu, add the two up and you get Kibago :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom