• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW051 - Satoshi & Dent VS Subway Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE.

As much as I love the twins, Dent out-Bishounen's both of them XD

U know I don't want Ash & Dent to lose
I mean they are battling Subway Master, Not Elite 4 or Champion
Why does Ash has to lose
If it was manga then Black would beat them for sure, No matter how difficult the battle get's
I am tried of see Ash losing, I mean He is the Master of Battle Frontier, A trainer who won against legandary pokemon
Why doesn't Writer show him that way
It's not like Ash gonna come back to challenge them again
that's how it always like . No matter how many chance Ash get to face a opporant who beat him before
If he/she isn't a gym leader or rival than writer never let Ash battle & beat them
He did the same with Drew & Zoey as well
And it driving me nut
I mean what kind a ideal Writer follow , That they only have Ash beat opporent he have to beat & have him lose to other
It's like writer love to see Ash get beaten
Ash had plenty of chance to battle Drew, Zoey & other trainer's who beat him
Just cause They aren't his rival doesn't mean Ash doesn't need to beat them
As long as They are strong & has powerful pokemon they worth to see Beaten by Ash
So I don't want Ash to lose the Subway battle cause He wouldn't get to Battle them again

Am I one of the few who doesn't care that he's losing? I honestly don't mind, and not sure if it was just me, but B/W seemed to have some difficult battles against trainers to me. I felt that the difficulty level was higher compared to previous games. Maybe that's why they're having Satoshi lose so much.

Am I one of the few who doesn't care that he's losing? I honestly don't mind, and not sure if it was just me, but B/W seemed to have some difficult battles against trainers to me. I felt that the difficulty level was higher compared to previous games. Maybe that's why they're having Satoshi lose so much.

Ash doesn't need to be the fall guy of the group. At least here he's not the only one likely losing, but I don't think he should be taking the brunt of the losses like the writers are handling him now. Right now it kinda seems like Ash is the go-to punching of the bag of the group for whenever they want a character to lose.

Ash doesn't need to be the fall guy of the group. At least here he's not the only one likely losing, but I don't think he should be taking the brunt of the losses. Spread them around a little.
Does it really matter though? He's still going to end up winning all of his gym matches regardless. That's probably why I'm so apathetic over his losing because he's going to win eventually anyway. I personally don't get what the big deal is.

Oh, forgot to add, though, it'd be strange if they did lose against the Subway Masters, especially since Dento is partnered up with Satoshi who is an experienced trainer.

Does it really matter though? He's still going to end up winning all of his gym matches regardless. That's probably why I'm so apathetic over his losing because he's going to win eventually anyway. I personally don't get what the big deal is.

Oh, forgot to add, though, it'd be strange if they did lose against the Subway Masters, especially since Dento is partnered up with Satoshi who is an experienced trainer.
So What he won all the Gym Match
It's not like he ever won a League
Plus No matter how many strong trainer Ash beat or how many praise he receive from the Champion & E4
When he reapeatlly lose to some nobody's time to time than all those victory & praise seem meaningless
Think about it, not just Drew & Zoey, Ash seem unable to beat J's hanchman or any other pocher beside Jessie & James
I mean Ash lose to Biance's Dad (it seem everytime Ash fight for a Friend he lose) without putting a fight & He gonna lose to Alder for sure
Plus we don't know he gonna win against Elesa. Chance are he might win cause a accident or get a Pitty Badge
So how many defect we gonna hanble
I know Writer trying to be Realistic but they haven't age a kid for 5 fictional year. What Reality they are thinking about
Rather then Being Realistic , Writer should focus on making the anime more enjoyable for fan
Cause noone watch pokemon to get life lesson, people watch anime mainly for entertainment, for fun
Just like I say, In manga the Subway Master would be defect. they won't be treated as E4 or Champion
Even if Black has White as his patner
May be that why People like the manga more then the anime , Cause they are more enjoyable
Forget about it, it's off topic anyway
I hope Ash & Dent win, but honestly I would like if Ash collect the stump instate of Dent
I was actually hoping Hilda to debut in Battle subway, I thought she would be Ash's patner
Do U in think We Might saw Hilda passing by In this episode ?
Who know's may be we saw Ash & Co sightseeing & A girl look like Hilda pass them by or They are eating in a resturant & A girl look like Hilda siting in a table behind Ash

Ash and Cilan lose against the Subway Masters, as expected.

I'm actually more interested at what Iris is staring with surprise at. Don't tell me that after all of this sightseeing and whatnot, she forgot to ride the Ferris wheel?!

I'm not really bothered by who wins or loses this one, as long as the battle is decent. I think it was Wolverine who said a while back that it's cool how they're allowing Yanappu to use the inside of the carriage to his advantage with all that monkeying around and what-not, and I'd have to agree. Really looking forward to that in particular.

Heh, Chandelar's smokescreen. Choo-choo!

...I'm just hoping that this loss means there's going to be a rematch....

who's with me?!

I can only see a rematch if they travel back to Nimbasa later on, but I don't see it being too likely.

Oh well, just another character(s) Ash will never beat.

I never expected them to win. If Oshawott was completely overpowered by a Darmantian, then there's no way I could see a Tepig and Pansage beating a Elektross, and a Chandelure.

I'm not really bothered by who wins or loses this one, as long as the battle is decent. I think it was Wolverine who said a while back that it's cool how they're allowing Yanappu to use the inside of the carriage to his advantage with all that monkeying around and what-not, and I'd have to agree. Really looking forward to that in particular.

Exactly. The battle looks great and the writers seem to be taking advantage of Yanappu's monkeying around the subway. The battle looks good, the trainers involved are entertaining, Yanappu is entertaining and hasn't battled in a while... the outcome doesn't really matter to me. I think I'll enjoy this ep regardless.

The central train station of Raimon City, Gearl Station.
Here Satoshi and Dent battle Subway Masters Nobori&Kudari!
Satoshi: It looks just like the interior of a train!
Dent: For such a Railway Lover as I, it is surely a place of dreams!!
Kudari: Now show me your strength!
Satoshi: Sure!! Pokabu, Nitro Charge!!
Dent: Yanape! Solarbeam!!
Nobori: I won't let you!! Chandelar! Smog!!
Kudari: Now!! Shibirudon!! 100,000 Volts!!
Dent: Yanape!! Use the Handrails!
Nobori: You're quite good! Chandelar!! Psychokinesis!!
Dent: No!! They can't move!!
Kudari: Finish it, Shibirudon!! 100,000 Volts!!
Satoshi: Pokabu!!
Satoshi: Though I lost I learnt a lot!
Kudari: Well, take care on your journey!
Iris: Awww! We finally came to Raimon City, I wanna go to the amusement parks!
Kibago: Kibakiba!!
Satoshi, Kudari, Nobori: HAHAHAHA
[]Continued in December!!

...CONTINUED IN DECEMBER?

hallelujah ;_____________;

subway twins, satoshi, and dent get more screentime <3333

...CONTINUED IN DECEMBER?

hallelujah ;_____________;

subway twins, satoshi, and dent get more screentime <3333
That refers to the manga themselves, the last one said 'Continued in November' but the November issue as you can see didn't continue the October one. :/

aww. my creys. i was so excited ;____;

whatever, as long as i see the monkey and the pig being cute and the OTP being cute and the twins being cute, i'll have much to fangirl over this episode :p

I meant ask u, where do U guys find this comic ?
And doesn't the writer mind this ?
Great, Another episode where Ash get his butt kick , That make 1 victory 3 loss
I just lose all my interest about this episode since I know what gonna happen at the end
I could hope Ash face them again & beat the subway master with Hilda as his patner but it just too good to be true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom