• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW051 - Satoshi & Dent VS Subway Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant ask u, where do U guys find this comic ?
And doesn't the writer mind this ?
Great, Another episode where Ash get his butt kick , That make 1 victory 3 loss
I just lose all my interest about this episode since I know what gonna happen at the end
I could hope Ash face them again & beat the subway master with Hilda as his patner but it just too good to be true

These comics come from magazines.

Not sure which one this came from...

Last edited:
New summary. http://i41.servimg.com/u/f41/09/01/38/20/20749610.jpg

Nothing new apparently, but I think it confirms Ash beat the gym battle in Nimbasa though. I wonder if Iris will be dancing around too, maybe with that Swanna.

ポケットモンスターBW「サトシ、デントVSサブウェイマスター!」: 週間番組表 : 番組情報 : テレビ東京

Oshawott, Tepig, Pansage and Emolga are all in this episode.

Also, it says Ash and Iris look at musicals. I knew it.

The 2nd Axew is voiced by the same voice as Ash's Tranquill.
Dent challenges the Subway Stamp Rally, collecting stamps at all the underground railway stations! The prize is a battle with Subway Masters Nobori&Kudari!? Meanwhile, Satoshi and Iris meet a lost Kibago...

Part 1
With the Gym battle concluded, Satoshi and friends decide to stay one final day in Raimon City until the drawbridge is repaired. The Metro Sommelier Dent rides upon the underground railway in the Subway Stamp Rally! Hearing that if you collect all the stamps, you can battle the Subway Masters Nobori&Kudari, Dent gets to work. Meanwhile, Satoshi and Iris go sightseeing throughout Raimon City, to pass the day in their respective way.
Part 2
Satoshi and Iris watch sports at the Big Stadium, and enjoy Musicals. But, the pair find a Kibago lost in the city, and begin to search for the Kibago's Trainer. Meanwhile, as Dent continues the Subway Stamp Rally, he meets a girl who has lost her ''precious partner'', and decides to help her look for them. Can Satoshi and Iris, and Dent find what they each search for!?

I'm guessing the sightseeing, and collecting stamps will take up the majority of the episode. I don't see the battle lasting that long at all really. I guess it'll be fun to see Ash making a fool out of himself. Too bad Cilans's not involved.

So the Pokemon Musical scenes from the preview are from this episode. I expected this to be the case since Cilan was not present in the audience or playing tennis with Ash in the Big Stadium.

It also makes sense that Oshawott would be in this episode since he was seen dancing with a Gothita.

By process of elimination, we can also assume there will be more Snivy and Emolga conflict in this episode.

By process of elimination, we can also assume there will be more Snivy and Emolga conflict in this episode.
Oh boy, I hope so!

So Ash and Clian lost to the twins, I'm honestly not too surprised. I just hope it's a really well-done battle. It could also mean a rematch with the Subway Bosses sometime in the future and Emboar and Simisage can get their comeback mwahahahah

Does it really matter though? He's still going to end up winning all of his gym matches regardless. That's probably why I'm so apathetic over his losing because he's going to win eventually anyway. I personally don't get what the big deal is.

Problem is Madame Times NewRoman Esq., those gym battles won't mean squat when he gets to the league, where everyone there will have gotten those badges, including Trip, who always seems to manage to have one more badge then he does every time. From what we've seen since this arc started, Ash hasn't gotten stronger or learned much at all over time, in fact it feels like just the opposite.

It's a shame considering how you'd think with all the loses he's suffered, and all the intense situations and training he deliberately puts himself through (like challenging all three of the waiter brothers, or constantly going against type advantage), that it would pay off for him, but he still continues to fail. I can understand the writers are trying to avoid depicting Ash as a "Boring Invincible Hero" type of character, but they've overcompensated, and turned him into a "Boring Failure Hero" type.

Even worse in last week's episode, where his lost to an opponent in a battle that was supposed to determine if he and Bianca could continue training (which was stupid writing in itself, but I won't go into that here). Even when he's giving it his all, and there's so much on the line, he still loses. This tells us, even when his dreams, (or in the future, his life) is on the line, he'll be helpless to do anything about it, and it makes his hard work seem pointless.

The writers can only shove the "Winning isn't everything." moral down your throat so much. We're all practically choking on it like reheated corn beef cabbage.

New summary. http://i41.servimg.com/u/f41/09/01/38/20/20749610.jpg

Nothing new apparently, but I think it confirms Ash beat the gym battle in Nimbasa though. I wonder if Iris will be dancing around too, maybe with that Swanna.

ポケットモンスターBW「サトシ、デントVSサブウェイマスター!」: 週間番組表 : 番組情報 : テレビ東京

Oshawott, Tepig, Pansage and Emolga are all in this episode.

Also, it says Ash and Iris look at musicals. I knew it.

The 2nd Axew is voiced by the same voice as Ash's Tranquill.

Awe, of all the gym leaders to appear more than once I was hopping well whatever =/
So Iris is in musicals too? Wow am shocked. Yah know, Iris is getting a lot of attention. I was thinking Dento would be in musicals more than Iris cuz it fits him meh.

I am hopping Ash takes out a few of the Subway Masters Pokemon, even if they loose it'd be pretty cool.

It's Adventure evaluation time! tasting time Trailer Time [video=youtube;fOmSmD6W19M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOmSmD6W19M&feature=feedu[/video]

Wow, even a stamp of Tranquill is getting screen time while Ash's still isn't. How sad.

The episode looks interesting, but I think there is no doubt that the battle is going to be rushed.

Geez, that COTD looks like a female version of Luke.

Last edited:
hope the actual battle lasts longer than 5 minutes! cause they are doing a lot of things in this ep! hoping for a new tepig/pansage move or combination!

As MY CREYZ as this episode is going to be (my new avatar as a mod will consist of cafemochashipping. in 130 px, no less!) it... seems like it's going to be a rushed clusterfuck. There is SO MUCH HAPPENING, asfasdf. Musical stuff, lost Kibago with no fangs, twins, OTP, battle = wat

Aaaahhh that COTD girl is SO CUTE! <3_<3

Does the tennis stuff remind anyone of the ping pong tournament from DP?

This ep is clearly going to quickly give us a brief view of everything in Nimbasa.

It's Adventure evaluation time! tasting time Trailer Time [video=youtube;fOmSmD6W19M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOmSmD6W19M&feature=feedu[/video]
Both: Everyone, the next train station... is this!
[Blue: Hearing of the Stamp Rally] Nobori: Thank you for waiting! It is thus now time for the Subway Stamp Rally!
[Red: Dent heats up!!] Kudari: If ya collect the stamps within the time limit, ya can battle us brothers!
[Teal: Get them all in the time limit] Nobori: And thus to every underground railway fan:
Both: Come and participate!
[Purple: To challenge the Subway Masters!] Nobori: Next time: Pocket Monsters: Best Wishes:
[Pink: A white-hot Tag Battle!!] Kudari: Satoshi. Dent VS...
Both: the Subway Masters!
Kudari: Everyone now departing the platform...
Both: go get Pokemon!

Thanks, Aestivate.

Last edited:
Both: Everyone, the next train station... is this!
[Blue: Hearing of the Stamp Rally] Nobori Thank you for waiting! It is thus now time for the Subway Stamp Rally!
[Red: Dent heats up!!] Kudari If ya collect the stamps within the time limit, ya can battle us brothers!
[Teal: Get them all in the time limit] Nobori And thus to every underground railway fan:
Both: Come and participate!
[Purple: To challenge the Subway Masters!] Nobori Next time: Pocket Monsters: Best Wishes:
[Pink: A white-hot Tag Battle!!] KudariSatoshi. Dent VS...
Both: the Subway Masters!
Kudari Everyone now departing the platform, both get Pokemon!

..if anyone can tell me which voice is Nobori and which voice is Kudari, I'll add actor text.

I wonder why it looks like Yanappu is crying, and what a pity about the Musical, meh I never liked em' much in the game anyway, so I guess I can let it go.

Iris and Satoshi having a game of Tennis and that other Kibago and girl how great. I'm tired of seeing Satoshi's starters battling give a battle to Dangoro he'd be great to take on Shanderaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom