• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW051 - Satoshi & Dent VS Subway Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, the Twins look like they are getting their shit wrecked but we know who wins in the end. It looks like a halfway decent battle.

Cinccino appearing: Yay~!
Oshawott being an attention whore again: meh.

Gee, Cilan, that's a nice arabesque there; are you a "Ballet Sommeilier" in disguise?
dent-the-ballerino.jpg

this is a scan from a doujin, so not official of course :V

Dent is definitely a metro ballerina sommelier.
Also I'm pretty sure an arabesque is a position with the foot placed behind, not in front. That's just a needle-scale :p
now all i need are the subway twins doing dance positions as well

Incidentally, do you have the link to the author of the doujin? Just to source it.

Thursday is Pocket Monsters: Best Wish!
Dent: Over here, look at this!
This week's story is... Satoshi. Dent vs Subway Masters!
Dent: [...]they can be battled!
Satoshi and friends who have obtained the fourth badge...
Satoshi: Flamethrower!
Dent: Se[ed...]
...end up battling the Subway Masters!
Satoshi: No, you're the one that'll have to wait!
A battle with bad type compatibility!
Nobori: I will not let you do that.
Kudari: Now, Dissolving Acid!
But in the end, can Satoshi and Dent beat the Subway Masters!?
Dent: Now! Seed Machinegun!

Dent is definitely a metro ballerina sommelier.
Also I'm pretty sure an arabesque is a position with the foot placed behind, not in front. That's just a needle-scale :p
now all i need are the subway twins doing dance positions as well

Incidentally, do you have the link to the author of the doujin? Just to source it.
Oh, the first part of that sentence was referring to the scan with him and Iris (so i could at least stay on-topic), while the doujin scan was there to reaffirm the latter part ("are you a ballet sommeilier?"). Sorry for the confusion. >_>;

The author of that doujin is OrenG and that scan is from "Hiyahiya Seikatsu".

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno why but i feel this match will be rushed and near the end of the ep.... depends how long this stamp collecting thing will be.

It's showtime!

Per the Anime Rules at the top of the forum, this speculation thread will be closed. A review thread for this episode will be uploaded after the episode finishes airing. Do not make any new review threads during this time.

If you want to talk about the episode as it's airing, please head over to the IRC Chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom