• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW052 - Satoshi VS Champion Adeku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellion

Child of the Atom
Reaction score
Title: Satoshi VS Champion Adeku! | サトシVSチャンピオン・アデク
Air date: October 13th

Title confirmation

wwwdotuporg2045168.jpg
Hearing that Adeku is in Performer Street, Satoshi and friends search him out to challenge him to a battle!

Scan that confirms the date and Adeku

wwwdotuporg2024117.jpg

EDIT: Just the right page concerns this episode, if you want to comment on the left page, please go to the BW49-BW50 thread.

p.20-21
Too strong!? Two main trainers appear!!
Satoshi fights with all his strength against supacool trainers representing the Isshu Region!!
p.20
Isshu League Champion
Adeku: The strongest trainer in all Isshu suddenly appears! Trainers aspire to be the Champion, but the truth is...!?
(-) The Gym Battle with Kamitsure will be broadcast on 29th September,
and the episode about Adeku on the 13th October! (May differ in some regions)

Scan that shows picture of the Shooti flashback and from this episode.

wwwdotuporg2024118.jpg

p.23 LHS
Also!! A sudden battle with the Champion Adeku!?
Pikachu challenges Adeku's Buffalon! But the battle has an unexpected outcome...?

The person Shootea admires is...!?
Shootea met Adeku as a child. As a trainer, he became Shootea's goal, but...

When he gets lovestruck in front of Junsars and Joys...
Buffalon gets angry!!
Buffalon is angry that Adeku will never battle seriously!! Is someone like this really a Champion...?

Scan with Adeku

wwwdotuporg2024116.jpg

Scan that confirms Shooti's presence in the episode

As Satoshi tries to leave Raimon City, he meets the Trainer Shootee again. Shootee is searching for the King of Isshu League, Adeku, as he is who spurred him to aim to be a strong Pokemon Trainer in his childhood. Satoshi and Shootee meet Adeku and ask him for a battle.

Cast Information

ポケットモンスターBW「サトシVSチャンピオン・アデク!」: 週間番組表 : 番組情報 : テレビ東京

Nothing new with the VA's, Trip, Joy, Jenny, Gigalith and Bouffalant are mentioned. I still hope Trip battles Alder.

Preview

Preview:
The next adventure... is This!
[Blue: The Champion Adeku] Whoa, it's the real Adeku!
[Red: is challenged by Satoshi!] His strength's on a whole other level! I guess that's why he's Isshu League Champion!
[Purple: Buffalon VS Pikachu] OK! Pikachu! Let's battle Adeku!
[Orange: ...but all Adeku does is protect!!] Make sure you win against that Buffalon!
[Green: What is going on???] Next time: Pocket Monsters: Best Wishes: Satoshi VS Champion Adeku!
Everyone, get Pokemon!

Thursday is Pocket Monsters: Best Wish!
Junsar: You're Under Arrest!!
This week's episode is Satoshi vs Champion Adeku!
Shoetea: Don't get in my way!! I'm the one you should battle!
Together with Shoetea, Satoshi asks the Isshu League Champion for a battle!
Adeku: HAHAHA Being popular is a pain.
But...!?
Iris: Without even saying its name?!
Adeku doesn't attack at all!
Iris: He still won't evade the attack?!
The truth behind Adeku's battle strategies is...?!
Dent: This is how a champion fights?!

Staff Information

Screenplay: Shōji Yonemura
Storyboard: Hiromasa Amano
Assistant director: Tetsuo Yajima
Animation director: Atsushi Ogata

Last edited:
Re: BW052 - Adeku & Buffron Episode

Nice to see Adeku appear. I figured he's appear soon after the gym. At any rate, the Elesa episode looks really fun. It looks like they are doing a bunch of random stuff. Riding the roller coaster from the games. But it also seems like they are playing tennis(?), and conducting some kind of play where Ash is dancing with a Gothitelle? What.

As for the gym I'm glad they didn't go the two Emonga route, they would have been kinda meh.

and conducting some kind of play where Ash is dancing with a Gothitelle? What.

That's a Pokemon Musical. They're doing an episode about that too.

As for this episode, it looks great. I laughed at the scene with both of them eating noodles. XD

MUSICAL? YEEEEESSSS!

This looks so awesome, Alder looks funny in that 2nd scan. These should be a good episodes.

Wow I actually guessed a while back what her third pokemon would be (I knew she wouldn't use TWO emolgas) and I was hoping for Eelektross... looks like I was kinda close I guess lol.

That's a Pokemon Musical. They're doing an episode about that too.

Duh, I completely forgot about that. I feel kinda stupid lol. I'm glad they kept the roller coaster thing, Ash playing against, and getting pelted in the face by the tennis ball by Iris is rather amusing. I guess they go to the sports stadium thing. The more I see of the Elesa episodes the more I want see them. I have a feeling they are going the route of how similar Ash, and Adeku are in his episode, which could be pretty cool.

Wonder if they'll use the in-game musical themes or something original?

LOL at the possibility of.....

NEW BARK, NEW BARK, with a line of female Trainers and Pokémon kicking the air.(or can-caning)

As exciting as these scans are, remember to keep the Elesa discussion to the relevant thread. This one is for the Alder episode.

So...is it safe to say that there's more episodes besides the Alder episode? Because I don't think they can fit the Pokemon Musical and the sports domes with Alder showing up too. So that's cool if we get a little Nimbasa mini-arc.

Anyway, pretty cool to see Alder and his Bouffalant. It looks like Ash and Pikachu are going to be battling them in the episode too!

I would assume that all the sports, and musical stuff is a separate episode. That would be an awful lot to cram in one episode. Ash will probably challenge Adler to a battle, and probably get destroyed. I do wonder if Trip is around what he'll do.

p.20-21
Too strong!? Two main trainers appear!!
Satoshi fights with all his strength against supacool trainers representing the Isshu Region!!
p.20
Isshu League Champion
Adeku: The strongest trainer in all Isshu suddenly appears! Trainers aspire to be the Champion, but the truth is...!?
(-) The Gym Battle with Kamitsure will be broadcast on 29th September,
and the episode about Adeku on the 13th October! (May differ in some regions)

p.23 LHS
Also!! A sudden battle with the Champion Adeku!?
Pikachu challenges Adeku's Buffalon! But the battle has an unexpected outcome...?

The person Shootea admires is...!?
Shootea met Adeku as a child. As a trainer, he became Shootea's goal, but...

When he gets lovestruck in front of Junsars and Joys...
Buffalon gets angry!!
Buffalon is angry that Adeku will never battle seriously!! Is someone like this really a Champion...?

Oh god Adeku is the new Brock.

Wtf at Adeku being the new Brock. I guess seeing a champion act like that is rather amusing.

What this about Ash battling the "supacool trainers?" I guess they are referring to Elesa and Adeku.

Last edited:

I love Adeku already. I guess Bouffalant will replace Volcarona.

they kicking it off really well! 6 great episodes in a row! I'm really looking froward to this! Pikachu vs Buffalon! Amaaaaziiiiiiiiing! And it's great that the gang is going through the whole Nimbasa city! but we have to wait a month! :(
P.S. Bel sticking around! GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to see Adeku appear. I figured he's appear soon after the gym. At any rate, the Elesa episode looks really fun. It looks like they are doing a bunch of random stuff. Riding the roller coaster from the games. But it also seems like they are playing tennis(?), and conducting some kind of play where Ash is dancing with a Gothitelle? What.

As for the gym I'm glad they didn't go the two Emonga route, they would have been kinda meh.

I think the tennis part is about the Nimbasa City sport domes.

It's a surprise that Elesa uses a Tynamo in battle. I was expecting an Eelektrik or an Eelektross.

Wtf at Adeku being the new Brock. I guess seeing a champion act like that is rather amusing.

What this about Ash battling the "supacool trainers?"

Elesa and Alder

From the looks of it, I see Pikachu vs. Alder's Bouffalant? We all know how that will turn out unless Alder is too lovestruck and the battle will be put on hold. I really do find it kinda funny that they're pulling the Brock gimmick on Alder of all people. But hey, that's something different for a champion to act. It does show a different side to Alder which I appreciate. I mean one things I loved about Cynthia was her inability to decide which ice cream flavors she wanted. So we'll see how that turns out. I do hope that if not this episode, then in the future, that Alder will use another pokemon besides Bouffalant. Cynthia managed to use two of her pokemon. It'd be cool to see more of Alder's.

So Ash lost to Kamitsure. DAMN.

I don't see it saying anything about Ash losing to Elesa....

Anyway, back on topic..."Unexpected outcome" in the Adler vs Ash battle? What is Ash going to win? I would lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom