• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW053 - Somewhere over the rainbow! Musical with Marakacchi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it amusing that my predictions of this being a cheap rip-off of Contests turned out true.

Maybe if you would stop comparing them to Contests and you'll might feel better then. But if you look at the picture again, the rules are different and that you can use more than one Pokemon. So let's move the Contest talk along please.

And to let off some steam, why is Pikachu the one who has to argue with Pansage? It would be nice to see Swalloon do it maybe because of a grass type rivalry or something. But yet again Pikachu is in an episode that it doesn't need to hog 2/3 of the showtime.

I find it amusing that my predictions of this being a cheap rip-off of Contests turned out true.

Except the pokemon are allowed to use musical instruments and there are no judges.

If anything, this is more similar to that Bellossom episode in early Johto where the pokemon were working together to perfect a combination move but end up failing until the very end. Not that it matters, because this episode is going to be a lot better with all of the pokemon that will be involved.

I wonder if we could see Iris/Cilan in those outfits from that scan. I know it was for the previous episode, but its weird to see them have new outfits just for that scan and not in the episode.

Yanappu that green bastard needs to quit jumping to conclusions, just like how he got pissed at Chirrami over Emonga's Volt Change.

Yanappu that green bastard needs to quit jumping to conclusions, just like how he got pissed at Chirrami over Emonga's Volt Change.

Who else did he know to take it out on? Even if it was a complete mistake by Minccino, Pansage was trying to sleep.

Smash Preview
- A rainbow in the sky above the town.
- Ash and co. come across the Maractus.
- The Maractus do the petal dance move.
- They jump up into the air.
- Tobio commands the Maractus to do something.

I think this episode looks like a Pokemon Talent Show.

Also, nice to see triple battles finally happening in the anime.

Lilligant debuts. I can't wait to see if Lilligant dances and such and I can't wait to see the other performing Pokemon as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do you see Liligant? I can't spot it.

Click the 2nd link. Click on the picture of the whole stadium, the sort of birds eyes view one. It's on the right hand side of the stage. It most likely belongs to a trainer. And it looks like the owner of Elgyem and Bouffalant has another Pokemon as well, I can't tell which one though.

Oh hai Kasumi! I hardly remember ya!

Iris? What are you doing at a musical?

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope we see Iris and Cilain in those outfits from that scan.

What link are you guys talking about? ._.
Hooray for Lilligant appearing!

What link are you guys talking about? ._.

One that was removed by myself and won't be appearing back in the thread due to the site being forbidden to be mentioned or linked to on the forums.

Could anyone then please show the pictures where they spotted the Pokemon? If not... well then I will forever not be able to see them XD

It's showtime!

Per the Anime Rules at the top of the forum, this speculation thread will be closed. A review thread for this episode will be uploaded after the episode finishes airing. Do not make any new review threads during this time.

If you want to talk about the episode as it's airing, please head over to the IRC Chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom