• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW058 - Dent and Pod, The Brothers Battle! Baoppu VS Yanappu!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: BW 056 (?) - Cilan vs Chili!?

What...

WHAT?

OMG CHILI IS BACK WHYDIDNOONETELLMETHISISMAJOR!!!!!!!

OH MYGOD.

ALL THESE FEELINGS. I CAN'T. <3 I was just talking about the triplets yesterday and how they need to reappear and NOW LOOK. <3

I wonder what's up with Cress though :0 If he's still at the gym and everything.

Calling it now: Chili being in the Unova League >:C

I'm going to be rooting for Chilli here. Poor guy needs a break. Looks like a good episode though.

Ok... Just saw the preview... OMG... I can't even... The battle looks great, Pod looks super entertaining, Yanappu learns a new move... Yeah... I'm stoked. Dent-focused episodes are always amazing :3 Gotta say, I would love for Pod to win this.

That would be awesome.

I have zero interest in this Battle
I mean, We are talking about Chill, The guy who got his butt kick by every challenger we know
Yeah, If It was Cress than I would have been interested
After all, If Clian won against him then we might have not idea about which brother is the strongest ?
but I'm more interest in a rematch between Ash & Cress rather then Clian & Cress
After all, Pikachu has a bone to pick with his Panpour

I'm glad to see that Yannapu is learning something new which will hopefully replace Seed Machine Gun. I personally think that it is Rock Tomb and will be the deciding factor in defeating Baopu but altogether I'm mainly interested in why Pod and Dent are fighting at all. Corn, don't even bother turning up please.

The most energetic Sanyou Triplet, Poddo VS. Dento? How awesome, and Yanappu with a new move, hopefully this episode finally focuses on his Sommelier goal, and anew move Seed Bomb or Rock Tomb it seems xD

Anyways, it feels weird that the writer of this episode decided for Cilan to battle his brother in order for Pansage to learn a new attack. Why did Chili travel all the way out to where Cilan was just to battle him? Is Cress at the Pokemon Gym battling challengers? Why couldn't this have been done with a COTD?

It is great that Pansage is learning a new move and all, but spending an entire episode with "justifying" this by having Pansage battle against an opponent that has a type advantage over it? And much less a Fire-type? A monkey-like pokemon using Fire Punch and Flame Charge... Where, oh where, have we seen this before in BW?

I'm guessing Cilan will probably win here. Pansage hasn't really gotten a win in some time. Plus, with the whole types don't matter re-curing theme.

A gym leader collecting badges? Okay...

Corn, don't even bother turning up please.

Oh come on, Chili is the one getting the mentions and such, but I guess someone has to take care of the gym and I wonder if this could be a flashback and Pansage's new move might be an old move.

Yay! More Masakazu Morita goodness! This totally made my day! :-D

Oh come on, Chili is the one getting the mentions and such, but I guess someone has to take care of the gym

I don't particularly 100% think it would have to be Corn though. Being a waiter isn't a skilled job so they could hire temps to fill in for all three of them and we've already had past gym leaders willingly leave their gyms for long periods of time such as Melissa. So while I really hope that Corn doesn't show up, I think he could without much consequence for the gym.

This episode looks amazing!! Although I would be happier if Corn showed, so we get to see all the brothers together. I think Dento will win, but, you never know.

Being a waiter isn't a skilled job so they could hire temps to fill in for all three of them

They're not just waiters, they are sommeliers. There is a difference!

I don't particularly 100% think it would have to be Corn though. Being a waiter isn't a skilled job so they could hire temps to fill in for all three of them and we've already had past gym leaders willingly leave their gyms for long periods of time such as Melissa. So while I really hope that Corn doesn't show up, I think he could without much consequence for the gym.

True, Fantina did leave her gym for a while. I guess Cress could still show up though.

They're not just waiters, they are sommeliers. There is a difference!

I thought it was just Cilan that was the Connoisseur.

I thought it was just Cilan that was the Connoisseur.
True, he's the only one who showed his tasting abilities the first time we met the triplets, introducing sommeliering to the audience. His brothers are just... normal...

If this is a whole new episode, what's stopping Cress appearing? I'm sure he will if the whole episode is about Chilli battling Cilan.

I'm pretty sure that the only reason why 90% of the customers go to their cafe is because of the "waiters" there...And to me, it looked more like a hosting service, since they appeared to be very amicable towards the customers and provided fanservice entertainment with a meal. I wouldn't be surprised if business bombed if the trio left it :p

So yeah, unless they can find equally bishie temps (but then there's the whole loyalty factor that I won't get into...you watched ouran, you should know! XD)

/headcanon.

Anyways, I won't be too disappointed if Corn doesn't show up, but it's weird how they're focusing all the attention on just the two...maybe corn will have another special later.

Perhaps it's just more likely that Pod and Dento would go into a squabble (well, anyone with Pod, really XD), so it makes things a bit more interesting :>

You guys do realize Cress isn't here because someone has to stay at the Gym, right?

I bet they will make another episode in the future where Cress meets up with Cilan while Chili stays at the Gym.

You guys do realize Cress isn't here because someone has to stay at the Gym, right?

I bet they will make another episode in the future where Cress meets up with Cilan while Chili stays at the Gym.
Misty would often leave her gym to go to Pallet Town, while her sisters were out being y'know...the tarts that they are.

I'm SO excited to see Chili return! He and Cilan are two of my favorites! *cough cough and I'm glad it was Chili over Cress, since Cress's hair distracts me cough cough* I kept waiting for Chili or Cress to reappear, considering Brock and Misty's sibling reappeared a couple of times.

Too bad the dubbed episode won't be out for awhile. I'll be waiting a long time for Cilan vs. Chili.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom