• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW059 - Tornelos VS Voltolos VS Landlos (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clay helping out? WOOH! Team Rocket plot? wooh? NO TEAM PLASMA? BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! GS Ball vibes? Yes sir! Kami Trio? WOOH! Iris used Nature Power? WOOH! Shrine action? Wooh! COTA? ?????

Looks like a meh arc.

Ah, not my favourite legendary trio, but they are the formidable type that brings up the most refreshing word that is: Action! And, violence too. This is another two-parter that I'm looking rather forward to, and I hope that CoTD in the bottom-right corner beside Cilan and Ash is up to scratch.
Is Iris some Inuit shaman? Her outfit reminds me of one...

Clay is going to be in this episode? At the very least, introducing his character here prevents the writers from spending an extraneous episode focusing on his character.

Ampharos King said:
I believe this is a two-parter as well. There is not much to go on to say that this will last as long as three episodes.

Gliscor'd said:
Its probably going to be a 2-parter, like most of these usually are.

If its 3-parts I'd expect these long drawn out fight scenes like between the 3 birds of Movie 2.

It's only going to be a two-parter. We tend to simply translate zenpen (前編) as "Part One," but it really means "Part One of Two." We just don't write it like that because of how clunky it sounds.

If this was going to be a three-parter, all three episodes would have unique names.

It's only going to be a two-parter. We tend to simply translate zenpen (前編) as "Part One," but it really means "Part One of Two." We just don't write it like that because of how clunky it sounds.

If this was going to be a three-parter, all three episodes would have unique names.

Good, hopefully they get to Clay's Gym battle right afterward.

Staff Info:
Screenplay: Yukiyoshi Ōhashi
Storyboard, Director: Kazuomi Koga
Animation director: Tatsuya Annoura (this guy usually only does key animation; guess Iwane did Part 2)

Animation director: Tatsuya Annoura (this guy usually only does key animation; guess Iwane did Part 2)

Wow.... I've actually been waiting for a while for this guy be an animation director for an episode. So far, in Best Wishes, he's been the only other key animator in Iwane's episodes besides Iwane himself.. Hope he does a good job.

I am starting to wonder if we don't see TR re-appear till this episode. Do we know if they're in the Deino, superhero, or Chilli eps yet?

If not they'll have gone a 10 episode gap between the subway eps and this one.

A new pic from the Kami trio episodes.
anime_img_1.jpg

Re: BW059 - The Kami Trio encounter

Don't Tornelos, Voltolos, and Landlos remind anybody else of that Cyclos guy from "The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker"? I've thought that since I first saw them...
Yeah, I believe they were based off the same mythology.

I guess this officially settles the fact that the Kami Trio will not be staring in there own feature film there receiving the same treatment as Cresselia,Uxie,Mesprit and,Azelf.

Let's just hope this isn't like that Darkrai Vs. Cresslia episode from DP. *shudders*

Hopefully this will be a good one.

Can I still ask who's Gothita that is next to Iris?

You mean Gothorita? Probably a COTD's most likely.

Let's just hope this isn't like that Darkrai Vs. Cresslia episode from DP. *shudders*

Hopefully this will be a good one.

The writers are not only devoting two episodes to the actual storyline, but they are also spending a few extra episodes to introduce the context to which this storyline will take place.

Darkrai VS Cresselia back in DP introduced, developed, and resolved a storyline in just one episode. All of this took place concurrently with the evolution of a main character's pokemon.

Assuming none of this happens here, this should be exponentionally better than Darkrai VS Cresselia.

It's pretty much been officially confirmed that this is just a two parter, as part two will air on 22/12, and then the next episode won't air until 5/1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom