• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW059 - Tornelos VS Voltolos VS Landlos (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most episodes with legendaries in them tend to be either hit or miss, but since this is the first debut for these 3 I am hoping its really good.

A lot of eps in DP especially had legendaries thrown into fillers for no reason, like Zapdos, Deoxys, Suicune all shoved into random episodes.

Zapdos wasn't necessarily random. It was to reference the legendary birds roaming in Sinnoh as I believe Platinum was released in Japan very close to that episode's airing date.

It says that Yuto is doing the rain ritual in the first part. Thanks goes to Sushi for translating. I can't wait to see this Rain Ritual and I think it'd be funny if Yuto tried a rain dance.

Thanks goes to Sushi for the translation.

Pokemon Smash is showing scenes of the episodes.

Landorus releases lots of slash of goldern aura towards Tornadus and Thundurus.

Landorus gets smashed into a rock, because he comes out of a rock with his outline in the rock.

Everyone is shocked at something happening.

Ash and co. and Yuto look through a book or some sort of map.

Tornadus goes through a cloud and Hammer Arms(?) Thundurus.

Yuto feeds Gothorita something, I think the Resurrection Grass in this cabin. Of Yuto's I assume/

Landorus releases another Hyper Beam attack near a cliff.

Stunfisk jumps off the ground with Pikachu on him and they both let out thunder attacks.

Landorus creates an box shaped forcefield around thing and then box shaped forcefields surround Tornadus and Thundurus as well.

Last edited:
JabBH.jpg
Thanks to Misaki (from Bulbapedia) for the link...

Lilligant's actual appearance... (not that Musical one with no introduction).
Not to mention, the green leaf thingy is the exact same thing that Damon had in M14.

Also, Yuto's shirt/jacked/whatever has a striking resemblance to the one "Red" wears in the game.

From the movie:
DamonYuto.png

Last edited:
Another Gotchimu? KILL IT WITH FIRE
or wait is that the gotchimu from the winter calender?

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/21304_201112151900.html

According to the TV Tokyo program guide, these are the people and Pokemon appearing.

People in this episode.

Team Rocket, Yuto, Clay, Charles.

Pokemon in this episode.

Excadrill, Pansage, Tornadus, Gothorita, Lilligant.

Thundurus and maybe Landorus as well, they weren't listed, but they probably share the same VA with other Pokemon appearing.

Last edited:
More Charles?!?!??!?!?

EEEVREEEBODYY DANCE NNOWW!

Clay? YESSS!!

So, the synopsis looks like Satoshi went back to Yacon's gym and Yacon was too busy to battle still...?

And does it say that Yacon asks Satoshi and co to look for the revival grass on the legendary island?

My Japanese is not very good (translated: horrific) so I think I'm missing something, because I can't think of any reason Yacon would have them do that just for a gym battle. ._.

side note: Thanks Hellion for fixing my post... I couldn't figure out why half of it vanished. xD Won't be using Japanese characters again.

Last edited:
So, the synopsis looks like Satoshi went back to Yacon's gym and Yacon was too busy to battle still...?

And does it say that Yacon asks Satoshi and co to look for the revival grass on the legendary island?

My Japanese is not very good (translated: horrific) so I think I'm missing something, because I can't think of any reason Yacon would have them do that just for a gym battle. ._.

side note: Thanks Hellion for fixing my post... I couldn't figure out why half of it vanished. xD Won't be using Japanese characters again.

Yes, we knew about that before, but I don't think the resurrection grass is for the gym battle. One of his Pokemon could be sick and he needs to take care of it the meantime, so he asks for them to go to Milso Island to get it.

I didn't even see the Accelgor Rider episode (yet) and I'm excited for more Charles.
Hell fucking yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom