• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW062: Bachuru and Dentula! The Electric Rock Cave!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this saga ends early than there is no reason we can't get a huge TR Vs. TP arc or Ash entering a Champion league.

With DP it seems they took things too slow and ran out of time by the end, but this time around they're going so fast that they have no excuse not to give us what should happen.

Champion League isn't happening. I mean it could but DP really seemed like the best time for one with the Elite 4 and all we're at episode 62 and a single E4 member hasn't appeared yet.

If a new Pokemon debuts here I hope it's Klink or Ferroseed.

We are not having this thread turn into shit about a Champion League. Do not bring it up in irrelevant preview threads again @Gliscor'd.

This thread is for the BW62. Let's keep it that way.

Well BW62 better have a new debut. Aside from the recent Cilan ep, every episode has debuted at least one new pokemon. Why make an episode about two electric spiders which have numerous appearances already?

I also find it very odd the whole Klink line hasn't appeared at all yet. I'd like to see it appear in this ep. Two electric spiders have had plenty of screentime.

Sounds interesting. For a while now I was really excited about the possibility of this cave showing up in the anime. Hope they give it justice and that someone pushes a floating rock!

Bachuru and Denchura are both interesting Pokes, in my opinion. So, I actually kind of hope that the writers take this episode to give Satoshi's Pokemon a little development and training. I really hope it isn't another, "separated Pokemon needs to return to it's group" episode though.

I predict that they don't enter the cave until Clay&the gang remove the GAVANTULA WEB blocking it. We're in for an arc here, guys.*prays for Team Plasma*

Joltik and Galvantula were pokemon that had been seen in a few cameo appearances, but never got the focus that they had like some others that debuted in BW thus far. Since the Galvantula in the Chargestone Cave coincided with a Team Plasma confrontation in the games, I am guessing that Team Plasma will yet again be scrapped and that this will just be a generic filler episode where Ash and co. handle the wild pokemon on their own.

Still, it is very nice to see Ash and co. travelling in a unique environment for once. I was getting sick of the forest, grassfield, and mountain backdrops that were featured almost always in DP and BW. Hopefully the characters continue to stay in the Chargestone Cave for a long while.

It reminds me in Johto they made fillers about old Kanto pokemon again, when there were still some johto pokes yet to be in episodes.

But that has been the case in every single story arc, and not just in BW or even Johto. It took well over 170 episodes to debut most of the Gen IV pokemon. It took 120 episodes to debut most of the Gen III pokemon.

The only difference here is that the writers can't go back to pokemon from the previous regions when constructing these episodes. Joltik and Galvantula may have been seen in the past, but just like Pansear, were barely focused on compared to the other pokemon that have been gaining screentime.

This episode better have a new debut in it. I am getting really tired of this, "slow down."

"Slow down?" If BW takes 170 episodes to debut one pokemon, then this series will be really slow on pokemon debuts.

Though I'm not going to get my hopes up, I feel that this is as good a time as any for the gang to get lost in the cave and stumble upon Team Plasma. Five gym badges along and the regional villains are still MIA; the longer we go without them, the less I have hope that they're going to be given the development and presence they deserve.

On another note, Bachuru is adorable and the cave is awesome, so I hope we get a good showing for them both.

Though I'm not going to get my hopes up, I feel that this is as good a time as any for the gang to get lost in the cave and stumble upon Team Plasma. Five gym badges along and the regional villains are still MIA; the longer we go without them, the less I have hope that they're going to be given the development and presence they deserve.

On another note, Bachuru is adorable and the cave is awesome, so I hope we get a good showing for them both.

all of this, i agree with. but i didn't want to say the P-word, it feels like, i don't know, taboo almost... like if i say it out loud it will really never happen. but it DID happen, at least a little, we just didn't get to see it...

Joltik and Galvantula were pokemon that had been seen in a few cameo appearances, but never got the focus that they had like some others that debuted in BW thus far. Since the Galvantula in the Chargestone Cave coincided with a Team Plasma confrontation in the games, I am guessing that Team Plasma will yet again be scrapped and that this will just be a generic filler episode where Ash and co. handle the wild pokemon on their own.

Still why spend an episode on two pokemon we've already seen in a few episodes when pokemon like the entire Klink line have yet to appear in regular episodes?

I assume this ep will feature SOME other pokemon, as even the last few eps besides the Cilan one did have one new debut in them even if they focused on older pokemon as well.

It would also be my guess that there would be a debut of other Pokemon, like the other Pokemon that was supposed to appear in the Chargestone Cave. Because we don't have previews of other episodes yet, I am guessing that Ferroseed or Klink will debut. If there's a Character of the Day, then that character might have something new to introduce as well. Speaking of Ferroseed, I like to guess that James will end up with one.

Thanks for reading.

Is it too much to hope for that they spend multiple episodes in the cave, kyu? Or that Stunfisk stages a coup against the twerps by allying with the other Electric types?

Ehhh. We've SEEN Bachuru and Dentula... Though I love the cave, I am disappoint that we need to spend a filler on a line we've seen plenty of.
here's to hoping this is an electric-type training episode

Eh, doesn't sound like an exciting episode I suppose. I don't think we'll see any N, but maybe another Bel appearence, like in the games? Probably with Aurea.

Still why spend an episode on two pokemon we've already seen in a few episodes when pokemon like the entire Klink line have yet to appear in regular episodes?

We wouldn't know if Ash and co. are going to stay in the Chargestone Cave for a few episodes. That would at the very least justify debuting some of the other pokemon found in the cave like Ferroseed or Klink in the near future. The COTD in the Deino episode mentioned seeing a Tynamo when he was training in the Chargestone Cave so that is a possibility.

The COTD in the Deino episode mentioned seeing a Tynamo when he was training in the Chargestone Cave so that is a possibility.

Well that would be a change of pace. Chasing after a sperm as opposed to having a sperm chase after you.

Yay

Episodes for bug Pokémon always makes me happy.

With the revelation of the titles for the two episodes that will air after this one, it seems very likely that Ash and co. will be in the Chargestone Cave for this episode only.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom