• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW062: Bachuru and Dentula! The Electric Rock Cave!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pikachu, Emolga, and Stunfisk really have seen better days. It's about time that the Joltik and Galvantula are portrayed as what they really are: electric sucking parasites.

It's good to see Bianca in this episode, but why is she with Professor Juniper? Don't tell me that she is still working under her as an assistant instead of collecting gym badges?! Also, why is Minccino being taken by the Galvantula as well? Does it now know an Electric-type attack?

She assists Prof. Juniper in the games in this cave.

Last edited:
I think one of the main reasons I'll like this episode is seeing everyone do something and Bel, as well as the Electric Types, and Chirrami.

Pikachu, Maggyo, Bachuru, Denchura, and Emonga. Looks like the Bachuru some how sapped Emonga and Maggyo's Electricity from there balls, kinda like the Magnemite. Pikachu looks like hell especially. Gotta soft spot for Electric Types in general, nice to see Denchura getting another appearance I thought both of there appearances Denchua and Bachuru's were hell. Bel's Chirrami is the most entertaining Pokemon of hers for me, cause it's a rodent and clean freak so he probably knows an Electric Move, hopefully Thunder Wave(Blue Electricity or Red Electricity Please :p).

I like how everyone is doing something, Iris's Doryuuzu smashing the web(Nice Game Reference), Bel and Satoshi seem to be planning a plan to get there Pokemon back Bel throwing her Live Caster in the air to lure out Denchura since it has electricity, and Dento battling Denchura or Team Rocket or whomever, I hope the evolution isn't tacked on like Torterra's was.

Come to think on if, how good is Dento at handling a "tank" Pokemon. Torterra's handling was awful, but most Pokemon in the group are sweepers, meant to be hitting fast and hard. Ishizumai relied on speed, using Shell Smash to get faster and stronger at the cost of Defense, this worked well in tandem with his ability Sturdy but, if Iwapress has great defense, no need for Sturdy and it's a giant moving target so there would be no point in dodging, I doubt it could dodge in time being so big and Shell Smash I doubt would make it super faster, like with Ishizumai. So this could pose a problem.

It's good to see Bianca in this episode, but why is she with Professor Juniper? Don't tell me that she is still working under her as an assistant instead of collecting gym badges?!

Wasn't Bianca introduced in BW013 as an assistant of Professor Juniper? Or was she just doing a favor?

Either way, as said before, she WAS with the professor in the game version of the events.

Wasn't Bianca introduced in BW013 as an assistant of Professor Juniper? Or was she just doing a favor?

Favor.

I have an idea as to how this episode will go.

Tell me your thoughts.

- The gang stop to look at the town map, Pikachu and Axew go off to play with each other.
- Cilan points out that their next stop is Chargestone cave.
- Nearby in the bushes, red eyes can be seen and then Ash and co. finish looking at the match.
- Ash talks to Pikachu about their next destination and he notices that Pikachu is looking droopy and they notice that there's a Joltik on Pikachu's back.
- Queue Linoone, I mean Bianca running like a mad woman.
- Splish, splah, Ash lands in a lake because of Bianca.
- Opening.
- They group together and try to find out what's wrong with Pikachu.
- Cilan says that there may have been a disturbance in the cave and that Joltik was stealing Pikachu's electricity.
- They go and find some medicine that cures Pikachu, or they already have some medicine.
- Iris and Cilan bring out Emolga and Stunfisk for some reason.
- Their electricity has bee'n stolen a bit as well.
- Some Galvantula step in.
- Bianca brings out Minccino to battle the Galvantula.
- An attack makes some berries to fall on the Galvantula.
- Galvantula string shot Pikachu and Minccino and maybe Emolga and Stunfisk as well and they run off with them.
- Ash and co. run off after them.
- They can't find them, but Bianca has an idea, she uses the electricity in her Xtranceiver so that they can follow another Galvantula.
- They make their way to the cave, but the one their following creates a web in front of the entrance.
- Iris uses Excadrill to destroy it.
- Inside the cave, the Galvantula give an injured Joltik some electricity.
- They then go to get some from Pikachu and maybe Minccino because it could have an electric move or something.
- Ash and co. intervene.
- Before things are settled, Team Rocket step in to take the Galvantula and Joltik.
- Cilan uses Dwebble to battle and maybe another Pokemon and or other Pokemon battle.
- Jessie and James send out their Pokemon.
- Yamask uses Haze/Night Shade/Shadow Ball.
- If Yamask uses Haze, maybe Ash brings Tranquill out to use Gust.
- Woobat uses Gust against Dwebble.
- Dwebble struggles and then evolves, Cilan becomes happy.
- Yadda Yadda, they win and Team Rocket leave.
- The group find out that they needed electricity to help a baby Joltik.
- Everything is settle.
- Yadda Yadda, the end.

Whatever happens... it's Dent, it's Bel, nothing can go wrong :)

I wonder how pokemon creators simply spoil the only exciting thing in the anime (catching and evolving)

- Inside the cave, the Galvantula give an injured Joltik some electricity.
battle and maybe another Pokemon and or other Pokemon battle.
- The group find out that they needed electricity to help a baby Joltik.
The baby Joltik evolves, then proceed to kill Pikachu and the other Electric types and feed on them for sustenance.

Whatever happens... it's Dent, it's Bel, nothing can go wrong :)
The Don Battle arc proved that the writers know how to make anything go wrong. :p

Episode summaries: @bluesun
JanuaryBW.jpg
Pikachu has its electricity sucked by Batyule. And Mugyou and Emonga who try to help Pikachu also have their electricity sucked...!?

My goodness, this episode looks horrifying! Just looking at Pikachu, Stunfisk and Emolga is making me feel weak. Will anyone still think Joltik's a cutie by the end?

But alright, more Bianca! There better not be any last-minute Zorua inclusions...

Last edited:
Will anyone still think Joltik's a cutie by the end?
Sure, they're lifesuckers...

But they're adorable lifesuckers! And if having pets has taught me anything, you can get away with anything so long as you're cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the preview for this episode. Nice to see the game reference with Bianca and Juniper. Quite disturbing to see Pikachu and emolga like that though. And did Dwebble evolve? Looked like he was doing a new move or evolving in the preview.

I saw the preview for this episode. Nice to see the game reference with Bianca and Juniper. Quite disturbing to see Pikachu and emolga like that though. And did Dwebble evolve? Looked like he was doing a new move or evolving in the preview.

It's pretty much a given he's gonna evolve in this ep.

Anyway, happy to see the Joltik and Galvantula pokes in the same ep together. It'll be interesting to see if this group is as territorial as the last one was.

I wonder how pokemon creators simply spoil the only exciting thing in the anime (catching and evolving)

That is TV Tokyo fault anyway if you guys don't want to be spoiled don't watch the previews and don't read the threads.

That is TV Tokyo fault anyway if you guys don't want to be spoiled don't watch the previews and don't read the threads.

TV tokyo wont do this without a permission from the creators,and the previews are made by the creators them selves not tvtokyo,and if you are watching the anime or even checking the web sites you will some how accedently see the spoilers.so there is no way to avoid them

TV tokyo wont do this without a permission from the creators,and the previews are made by the creators them selves not tvtokyo,and if you are watching the anime or even checking the web sites you will some how accedently see the spoilers.so there is no way to avoid them

Ofc they do, they are giving the plataform to the creators to promote their product, TV Tokyo does the promotion.

Yes I know then stop visiting the site if you don't want to be spoiled, what do you want us to do? your comment is not a fair assessment or rather you are putting the fault in the wrong people.

We get massively spoiled by everything, everyone wants to make money of pokemon, TV Tokyo, Takara Tommy, Bandai, etc we get spoiled by all those companies almost on a daily basis, I'm aware the pokemon anime works like that, been watching the japanese version for years I'm used to that.

Ofc they do, they are giving the plataform to the creators to promote their product, TV Tokyo does the promotion.

Yes I know then stop visiting the site if you don't want to be spoiled, what do you want us to do? your comment is not a fair assessment or rather you are putting the fault in the wrong people.

We get massively spoiled by everythitng, everyone wants to make money of pokemon, TV Tokyo, Takara Tommy, Bandai, etc we get spoiled by all those companies almost on a daily basis, I'm aware the pokemon anime works like that, been watching the japanese version for years I'm used to that.

so want ?? this is still their fault..its not my fault that the stupid creators allow those ppl to spoil the anime...

That's just how things work in Japan. It's hardly Pokemon exclusive.

But this has nothing to do with the episode so let's get back on topic.

I reckon that the Gavalantula want Joltik to evolve. While looking for their stolen stuff, the gang see Joltik being blasted by Gavalantulae. Dent helps out Dentula, causing a few puns and Dwebble evolves, learning cool move at the end while helping out Joltik or defeating TRio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom