• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW063: Trade Evolution! Chevargo and Agilder!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's that plump professor there? I kind of thought she is just an assistant to Araragi [Juniper], but I may be wrong. Also, with the preview implying that evolutions can go by trade, it might be probable that trade there may be more trade evolutions.

That's it for now.

I have a suspicion the Crustle is the assistant professor's. :(
This episode now has 2 debuts it looks like: Crustle, Karrablast, Escavalier, AND Klinklang. Holy crap!

Last edited:
This episode now has 4 debuts it looks like: Crustle, Karrablast, Escavalier, AND Klinklang. Holy crap!

You do realize it showed Dwebble evolving in the Galvantula episode preview right? I'm guessing Bianca will get her Accelgor back in the end due to Escavalier not obeying.

This episode now has 4 debuts it looks like: Crustle, Karrablast, Escavalier, AND Klinklang. Holy crap!

Escavalier debuted in BW040/38.

Crustle will debut in BW064/62.

I just hope that Bianca end up keeping Accelgor.

Last edited:
They're....all animated by Iwane, bar the Dentula ep. Hell, I'm not complaining, but sheesh, he's seriously overworked lately!

I'll admit I was a little worried about this episode once I learned Araragi would be present. Nothing against her as a character, but having a proffessor around for an evolution episode has usually meant long-winded explainations regarding said process in the past, and nobody wants to hear that.
The preview looks freaking amazing, however. Animation looks sexy, there's actual humour, it features cool 'mons (IWAPALACE?!), and Bel. These eps look like they'll be reviving my dwindling interest in the show.

I'll admit I was a little worried about this episode once I learned Araragi would be present. Nothing against her as a character, but having a proffessor around for an evolution episode has usually meant long-winded explainations regarding said process in the past, and nobody wants to hear that.

Especially my concern too. Somehow I have a hunch those practice battles will be like 2 minutes overall, just to showcase how a traded pokemon won't obey to an unexperienced fella. The rest i'm guessing will be: "Blah, blah-blah, blah..." + something with researching steel types at the end.
Smooth Klinklang capture for Ash. :p

Very wise move using non-CotDs for the trade! My wish is Bianca keeps the Escavalier; Accelgor being neutral to me while the former is badass. Even the typing is much more awesome.

Neat I got my wishes. Satoshi-Tachi are "training"(Thank Goodness) there Pokemon. They're still in Electric Rock Cave it seems. And Bel's Chobomaki is a Ninja Bug now. And Kibago seems to have learned Scary Face or Leer, development galore ^^ Kibago battling Pokemon besides Zuruggu, awesome. Ishizumai is now a Iwapresu. And the idea of trade evolution still seems pretty gimmicky, but whatever this looks to be an eventful eppy. Iwapresu is fuguly though.

Bianca best BW character appearing is amazing. Hope she got a little more serious, and kick some major ass.

28_347468_86a97e572a83278.jpg

Scoop 4: Chobomaki&Kaburumo evolve by trade!
[Broadcast Planned for Jan.19th]
Professor Araragi's Kaburumo and Bel's Chobomaki evolve in a trade!
v> Via a wireless trade, they become Shevargo and Agilder!

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is Georgia, dammit?! Oh well, I'll settle with Bianca and Professor Juniper as trading pokemon partners. It is also nice to see Professor Juniper battling for once.

I also like seeing Bianca fail to control her new Escavalier in battle. Will she keep it, or will she get her Accelgor back?

Last edited:
You do realize it showed Dwebble evolving in the Galvantula episode preview right? I'm guessing Bianca will get her Accelgor back in the end due to Escavalier not obeying.
Oh gosh, there was so many previews being spit out that I either mixed up or forgot about some of the pieces. @_@ Edited my post, hahah.

I hope Bel keeps her ninja bug.

Thanks to Pokemon Fan releasing them, kivaxtuto uploading them, and Playerking for linking me to them, I've translated the previews for the whole of January.

The next adventure... is this!
This is great! After all this time, we finally can see a wireless trade evolution!
Bel's Chobomaki, and Prof. Araragi's Kaburumo, I wonder what they'll evolve to!
Bel, hurry and evolve it, and battle with my Pokemon!
Next time: Pocket Monsters: Best Wish:
Wireless Trade Evolution! Chevargo and Agilder!! Everyone, Get Pokemon!

Thanks to Pokemon Fan releasing them, kivaxtuto uploading them, and Playerking for linking me to them, I've translated the previews for the whole of January.

The next adventure... is this!
This is great! After all this time, we finally can see a wireless trade evolution!
Bel's Chobomaki, and Prof. Araragi's Kaburumo, I wonder what they'll evolve to!
Bel, hurry and evolve it, and battle with my Pokemon!
Next time: Pocket Monsters: Best Wish:
Wireless Trade Evolution! Chevargo and Agilder!! Everyone, Get Pokemon!

I see. So, probably, I presume we'll have another double battle: Satoshi and Dent (with crustle) Vs Araragi (with accelgor) and Bel (with escavalier). Well, let's look by this prism: since Satoshi does nothing beside lose almost all the time (when his opponent isn't a gym leader), Bel can have her first victory against Satoshi.

THIS is the episode I'm the most excited about. :-D As soon as I found out Bel obtained a Chobomaki I knew she was going to evolve it with one of the main characters.

I see. So, probably, I presume we'll have another double battle: Satoshi and Dent (with crustle) Vs Araragi (with accelgor) and Bel (with escavalier). Well, let's look by this prism: since Satoshi does nothing beside lose almost all the time (when his opponent isn't a gym leader), Bel can have her first victory against Satoshi.

Hopefully Ash doesn't use Pikachu or one of his starters in this battle.

They're....all animated by Iwane, bar the Dentula ep. Hell, I'm not complaining, but sheesh, he's seriously overworked lately!

Let's do an episode count:

BW55 - Iwane did key animation
BW56 - Iwane was the Animation Director
BW57 - Iwane did key animation
BW59 - Iwane did key animation
BW61 - Iwane as AD
BW63 - Iwane as AD and/or key animation
BW64 - Iwane as AD and/or key animation (pretty sure he has to be AD for at least one of these two episodes)

It's... beautiful.

...I don't think he's done this much at one time since the end of DP.

Last edited:
Bianca appearing here officially makes me excited to see this episode.

Would have been even better if only Georgia...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom