• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW064: The Black Hero's Ruins! Symboler and Desukarn!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW064: The Black Hero's Remains! Symboler and Desukarn!!

the word "remains" here is going to leave a lot of people interpreting it in so many ways, to mean dead body or even "returns" ... the japanese actually says "ruins", like the ruins of an old building. remains really sounds like a dead body or something. which sounds grosssss, someone change it to ruins quick XD i promise it's correct:

遺跡 遺跡(P); 遺蹟 【いせき】 (n) historic ruins (remains, relics)
Don't you think it could imply the Dark Stone? :3 I suppose it would go better with the remains of the castle or whatever. :x

I'd love it if James' Yamask evolved.

"Black Hero?" Are we finally getting into Team Plasma, or will this be a generic filler?

Most likely a generic filler (that or James' Yanmask will evolve), it's already pretty much too late for Team Plasma to appear, the writers screwed that up on their part, and will have to continue using the TRio as the villians for the rest of the B/W series, I know, I hate it too...

It's already pretty much too late for Team Plasma to appear, the writers screwed that up on their part, and will have to continue using the TRio as the villians for the rest of the B/W series, I know, I hate it too...

It is never too late for Team Plasma to debut in this series, and it could be inferred that they might appear in this episode. I believe the "Black Hero" refers to the hero that had controlled the legendary pokemon Zekrom in the past, which most likely means that Ash will end up being current incarnation of that hero since he had encountered Zekrom in the beginning of the series. Even before the TR vs TP episodes ended up being banned, the Team Plasma grunt referred to the meteonite as the "hero's power."

If anything, this is probably the episode where they begin to show up.

Even so, the chance of Team Plasma appearing, even as a cameo, is 30%, with the other 70% being that this is a random filler episode that revolves entirely around a fight between Cofagirigus and Sigilyph.

Although Movie 14 pretty much screwed up the entire mythos between the two dragons already, so yeah...

I'm almost completely positive this is a simple episodes about a Deskan, and Symbora causing mischief and hijinks. Or a story about a hero, with a Symbora and Deskan or a combination of that. I'm not really looking forward to the ep to tell you the truth, but oh well it might be something interesting. Maybe something about Satoshi-Tachi exploring ruins, and meeting a Symbora and Deskan who have waited there all there lives for there trainer to return but, he never does.

CEDRICSLDKFJLSDJ

Apparently you can see Zekrom at those ruins, but there are traps O: (obviously Desukarn)

Looks like a fun filler episode. It reminds me a lot of past "ruins" episodes though, like the ones Brandon was in.

Looks like a fun filler episode. It reminds me a lot of past "ruins" episodes though, like the ones Brandon was in.

Agreed, that was my exact first impression. And that was one of my favorite episodes of all time, so... I'm sure this one will be just as awesome :D

inb4 @Hellion says that he wants Iris to be mummified forever xD <3

Maybe they'll rehash the King of Pokelantis.....

...nah.

Haha, oh god, if they do rehash it, Dent must be the one get the Superpowered Evil Side.

...just so they can continue the running gag of Dent getting owned by ghosts.

Cedric Juniper FTW!
WHAT THE HEY!? Cofagrigus can walk on its hands? i always thought they were intangible shadow!!
Yes, get Cilan possessed again and leave him there to rot as a mummy!!! Then Cress will replace him...
More puzzles!
Could this be where the Yamask From BW014 was from?
Sigilyph is the dark horse of fan favorites. When this episode happens, it will be the new Stunfisk(love it or hate it) (Personally, I love them both!!)

Please, more Cilan's Crustle!!(And Ash's Boldore)
And Cofagrigus's Mummy looks cool(wrapping Iris with bandages(which look like tentacles), the tentacle rape fetishists will have a field day...)

Looking good so far!!!!

[video=youtube;6iLwqF-OPMw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iLwqF-OPMw&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Here's the preview. Dr. Araragi spotted as well as Zekrom. Pansage looks like he's ready to kick some ectoplasmic butts and an Indiana Jones reference. Sounds fun.

inb4 @Hellion says that he wants Iris to be mummified forever xD <3

I want Iris to be mummified forever. :p Well, I called that Desukarn's ability would see someone in bandages and I'm glad that a pokémon is finally musseling Iris and Kibago XD

Looks like a really fun episode. The crazier episodes of BW tend to be better than the ones that try to take themselves too seriously IMO.

Found some magazine scans
28_347468_86a97e572a83278.jpg
28_347468_355dd84724d2b3d.jpg

Black Hero, eh? Could that hero be one of the two brothers in the Reshiram/Zekrom legend?

Exactly what came to mind when I saw the episode title.

It'd be really awesome if the anime bothered to explore something on the brothers. And basing it on that scan, that guy holding the shiny object with Zekrom above him may be the brother.

Deathkarn is one of my favourite 'mons this gen, and ever since it's official art was revealed, I've been really interested to see how the guy works in animated form.
Crawling across the floor upside-down?
They did not dissapoint.

About time the saga got some plot going. (Other than the badge quest or random disconnected TR plots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom