• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW064: The Black Hero's Ruins! Symboler and Desukarn!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
28_347468_355dd84724d2b3d.jpg
Adventuring in Ancient Ruins!!
Overcoming dangerous traps[...]ahead[...]enraged Pokemon[...]
Iris: RUN~!!
And there's still more! 6 anime future scoops!!
As well as exploring ruins, there's plenty more to see!!

Scoop 1: What is inside the Ancient ruins!?
It's said that the Pokemon Called As Legend, Zekrom was there!! As a Pokemon Trainer, you can't miss it!!
The legend of the Hero and Zekrom is...?
The form of a hero, together with what is known as the "Solid-gold-Dark Stone". In the past, it seems Zekrom met with the hero....

Scoop 2: Prof. AraragiPapa appears!
Guiding Satoshi and friends through the ruins, is Prof. Araragi's Papa. It's a family of Pokemon Researchers[...]
Investigating Zekrom
In order to study ruins linked to Legendary Pokemon, he travels the whole world.
You probably shouldn't touch that...
Solid-gold-Dark Stone spotted! But, isn't it sorta bad that you're just gonna take it!?

Scoop 3: The ruins are full of traps!!
As well as by angry Pokemon, they get attacked by various traps! Is Prof. Araragi's Papa really a good professor!?
Falling Footbridges!
Chasing Giant Rocks!
Hidden Doors!
Firewalls!
Satoshi: Will we be alright...!?

Wait, the stone that contains Zekrom? But it was awake at the start of the saga, unless this stone controls Zek instead here.

Firewalls!
Satoshi: Will we be alright...!?
Well Satoshi, maybe if your Pikachu hadn't soiled Porygon's good name he'd be willing to lend a hand.

If it were not for those skipped episodes, I felt like this could have been done before Ash and co. arrived in Nimbasa City.

It is still great that we are getting somewhere with the main storyline, though. Seeing Professor Cedric Juniper with the main group is going to be an interesting dynamic.

Thanks to Pokemon Fan releasing them, kivaxtuto uploading them, and Playerking for linking me to them, I've translated the previews for the whole of January.

The next adventure... is this!
Eh!? We can meet Zekrom in these ruins!? That's amazing!
Alright everyone, let's explore! Ah! What's this, a trap?
Think we'll give up!? We'll definitely meet with Zekrom!
Next time: Pocket Monsters: Best Wish:
The Ruins of the Black Hero! Symboler and Deathkarn!! Everyone, Get Pokemon!

Yay! Hopefully we'll get to explore Iris' interest in Zekrom that she expressed in the second episode.

Yay! Hopefully we'll get to explore Iris' interest in Zekrom that she expressed in the second episode.

Probably. If Ash and co. are expecting to meet Zekrom in these ruins, then Iris is going to go all crazy over the pokemon.

;__; Aurea's papa

He just seems like such a troll dad

Is Prof. Araragi's Papa really a good professor!?

Oh god please act completely ridiculous Cedric

And Zekrom!! I wonder if this ties in to the one at BW001/2? :0

Well Satoshi, maybe if your Pikachu hadn't soiled Porygon's good name he'd be willing to lend a hand.

You are somewhat right.....

On the other hand, BY TIME THE BLACK HERO THINGY GOES SOMEWHERE SO THAT WAY WE CAN BE HAPPY. (Next thing we need is Pikachu zapping something and causing seizures again and banning Zekrom from being seen)

HOLY HELL that Deathkarn is like straight from The Exorcist... Creepiest Pokémon ever y/y? ;_;

Finally they have some continuity with the Zekrom thing from the pilot! I *love* continuity!

28_347468_86a97e572a83278.jpg
Hey guys , Look at the right side of the megazine sean in this spoiler
A guy holding a ord & he seem to commanding Zekrom
Now look at his outfit.
Isn't that Guy wearing a Aura Guardian uniform ?
So, Is that mean Aura Guardian are involve in this Ruin ?
If I'm right then that mean We might get to know more about Ash's ability as a Aura user in this episode.

Isn't that Guy wearing a Aura Guardian uniform ?
So, Is that mean Aura Guardian are involve in this Ruin ?

No, it's because the animators are associating ancient/medieval heroes with young men with long jet black hair wearing all blue clothing and sporting giant red capes.

I doubt Aura or Sir Aaron has anything to do with the legends associated with Reshiram and Zekrom.

No, it's because the animators are associating ancient/medieval heroes with young men with long jet black hair wearing all blue clothing and sporting giant red capes.

I doubt Aura or Sir Aaron has anything to do with the legends associated with Reshiram and Zekrom.
But we should consider the chance.
After all , A Aura Guardian might be involve .
Ya, the game didn't said anything about Aura Guardian but the whole concept of the Aura create by the Anime & some cross over Game who name was someting like Nintendo smash or something
U know, Zekrom body said to be destroyed & change into Dark stone. It's also said that It was waiting for the emergence of a hero.
So we could this episode was about Ash & co alone with Prof Juniper Grandfather enter Zekrom ruin & discovering the Dark stone.
However, The ord in the Megazine scan is sooooo shiny that It can't be the Dark stone.
But There aren't anything said about a ord that used to control Zekrom.
So may be, That Orb is from the anime like Aura.
So , There is a Chance that Guy who control zekrom is an Aura Guradian !

"that Guy wearing an Aura Guardian uniform" is Satoshi.

Excuse me, let me scream in the corner first.

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

BW064Dento.png
Look at Dento, soooo adorable! :D

Don't like Symboler so much (Hell, the japanese name is by far better than Sigyliph crap), but Desukarn is AWESOME.
Best ghost ever made.

Looking forward for this episode.

Excuse me, let me scream in the corner first.

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

BW064Dento.png
Look at Dento, soooo adorable! :D

Dento and Cedric are going to be such bros, I can ~feel it~

Generation xeroxing. They even have the same awkward tuft of hair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom