• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW064: The Black Hero's Ruins! Symboler and Desukarn!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
BW064: 黒き英雄の遺跡!シンボラーとデスカーン!!
Translation: The Black Hero's Ruins! Symboler and Desukarn!!
Airing on: January 26, 2012
BW064.jpg

Summary:
JanuaryBW.jpg

While continuing on their journey to Fukiyose City, Satoshi and friends meet with Father Araragi. He says he has found ruins where The Legendary Pokemon, Zekrom, is said to have communicated with heroes, and is going to investigate them. Satoshi and friends are interested, so he takes them with him to the ruins.

Screenplay: Shōji Yonemura
Storyboard & Assistant director: Kazuomi Koga
Animation director: Tatsuya Annoura

wwwdotuporg2526655.jpg

Last edited:
Re: BW064: The Dark Hero's Remains! Symboler and Desukarn!!

That's more like it! Sigilyph and Cofagrigus are so awesome, they're just freaking creepy. Hopefully this will be a scary episode like the Flitwick one. ^^

Re: BW064: The Black Hero's Remains! Symboler and Desukarn!!

"Black Hero?" Are we finally getting into Team Plasma, or will this be a generic filler?

Either way, I am happy. Two pokemon debuts in a single episode.

By "remains" does that imply a deceased dead body? Like a skeleton of an ancient hero? Considering the ghost pokemon in this ep, I'd say that's what it implies.

Hmm... I wonder who is that Black Hero? ZEKROM :p

By "remains" does that imply a deceased dead body? Like a skeleton of an ancient hero? Considering the ghost pokemon in this ep, I'd say that's what it implies.

Maybe Sigilyph and Cofagrigus are guarding him?

And Ash and gang just kind of stumble upon him?

Because that would be awesome.

Ok, creepy ghost story take three. Dent was hilarious in the Desumasu and the Hitomoshi episodes, so I want the scaredy sommelier to come back XD

Also, I want to see the gang's pokémon to physically attack Desukarn and be wrapped in bandages so Desukarn can say, "Your ability has been changed to mummy, bitch!" :p

The anime would never be that straight forward. Remains probably just means a Pokemon that was waiting for it's master (remains as in what the Black Hero left behind) - kinda like that Ninetales episode.

Though considering The Black Hero was part of the movie title, it really should be something vaguely related to that - there was a Sigilyph in the movie at least.

Black Hero, eh? Could that hero be one of the two brothers in the Reshiram/Zekrom legend?

Cofagrigus? YEEEEESS!

This sounds like an honest-to-god creepy episode like the Litwick one, about time we have another one! Since they both appear in the game's Resort Desert, I think it would've been great to debut them at Relic Castle after the whole Plasma thing. Oh well...

the word "remains" here is going to leave a lot of people interpreting it in so many ways, to mean dead body or even "returns" ... the japanese actually says "ruins", like the ruins of an old building. remains really sounds like a dead body or something. which sounds grosssss, someone change it to ruins quick XD i promise it's correct:

遺跡 遺跡(P); 遺蹟 【いせき】 (n) historic ruins (remains, relics)

What they mean by Black hero ?
Is It Zekrom !
U know at the start of BW Series we saw Zekrom & Reshiram fighting. Then at the middle of 1st episode Zekrom suddenly took Pikachu's power & then gave it back.
What was that all about ?
Was it a sign of major ark that gonna take place in unova ?
or
Was it for making a excuse for Ash's defect against Trip ?
If it was a sign for a major ark then This episode might be has something with that unknown Ark.
U know, I was wondering Is it possible that Zekrom gave some of it's power to Pikachu when it return Pikachu's power ?
Who knows, We might saw a movie event where they give out a special Ash's Pikachu that can use Bolt Strike !
Anyway, chance's are that this episode might be the second page of the ''Tao Trio'' ark that might or might not take place in the Unova

the word "remains" here is going to leave a lot of people interpreting it in so many ways, to mean dead body or even "returns" ... the japanese actually says "ruins", like the ruins of an old building. remains really sounds like a dead body or something. which sounds grosssss, someone change it to ruins quick XD i promise it's correct:

Our policy for thread titles is to go with the titles that are on Bulbapedia to avoid confusion, but I've pointed out your suggestion to them here. Thanks for the information sunyshore.

woo, whacky filler! well il assume its filler until some other info on this ep is revealed. This should be good, ghost types usually make things fun

Thanks for the correction, I have fixed it =)

Well Symboler had a thing for ancient cities, and Desukarn, you know...

Perhaps this involves Zekrom as the Black Hero? I'm hoping it might solve the Zekrom mystery from the start of BW.

Maybe Cheren will appear as the black hero! That would be great! :DDD
I love both Pokemon featured in this episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom