• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW065: Double Battle! Pikachu and Waruvile VS Pendror and Gamageroge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Title: ダブルバトル!ピカチュウ・ワルビルVSペンドラー・ガマゲロゲ!!
Translation: Double Battle! Pikachu & Waruvile VS Pendror & Gamageroge!!
Airing on: February 2, 2012

Episode Staff Info:
Screenplay: Shinzō Fujita
Storyboard: Kazuomi Koga
Assitant director: Takaomi Kanezaki
Animation director: Atsushi Ogata

Magazine Scan:
28_347468_86a97e572a83278.jpg

More clear scan, thanks to Karubii.
BW065.jpg

BW065.jpg

BW065-1.png

Not sure if anyone has seen this.

summary and VA info

Tepig's here.

A Patrat and Blitzle are here and someone named Thane is here and his dad.

Thane's dad owns Scolipede and Seismitoad.
A boy, Nick, has Pikachu help him in his first Pokemon Battle. His opponents are the fearsome Pendroar and Gamageroge! And, Pikachu's Partner is... his Rival, Waruvile!?
Part 1
A Waruvile that wears sunglasses suddenly appears in front of Satoshi and friends. What a surprise! This Waruvile who regards Pikachu as its rival has followed Satoshi and friends for all this time! Meanwhile, Nick, a boy met in a certain town, asks Satoshi if he can borrow Pikachu.
Part 2
His friend, Glenn, challenged Nick for a Pokemon Battle, but he says that since he is not yet a Trainer, he does not have any Pokemon. Glenn has two Pokemon which his friend Thane borrowed from his father, the "Megacentipede" Pokemon, Pendroar, and the "Vibrating" Pokemon, Gamageroge. So Satoshi is asked if his Pikachu can be borrowed...but one Pokemon is still not enough. Then, Waruvile says that it wants to battle! Pikachu and Waruvile in Tag... what!?

Preview

[video=youtube;u0UqJSeRWcA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0UqJSeRWcA&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

Here it comes, Pikachu!! Use Iron Tail!!
You finished it off, Pikachu!!
Wait, Waruvile! You are lonely, aren't you?
If you want to you can come with us!!
OK! Let's set off for Fukiyose City!
Together with a new friend, Satoshi and friends' adventure ________
[Make sure to read _______-sensei's new Pokemon manga starting in the April issue of 2nd Years'!]

Nothing new but still, I felt obliged to post it.
wwwdotuporg2564471.jpg
Ahead of Satoshi and friends as they continue their adventure suddenly appears Waruvile!!
Satoshi: Waruvile!! You say you want a final showdown between you and Pikachu!?
(Persistant~!?)
Iris: You've followed us all this time!?
Dent: It would appear that to Waruvile, Pikachu has the certain taste of an 'eternal rival'.
Satoshi: Alright! Then, let's go, Pikachu!! Use your Lightning Speed!!

Rest of comic translated previously.
BW067-MagazineScan.png

It seems Krokorok will get it definitely go with Ash judging by this. But, I don't really know what is said.
Here it comes, Pikachu!! Use Iron Tail!!
You finished it off, Pikachu!!
Wait, Waruvile! You are lonely, aren't you?
If you want to you can come with us!!
OK! Let's set off for Fukiyose City!
Together with a new friend, Satoshi and friends' adventure ________
[Make sure to read _______-sensei's new Pokemon manga starting in the April issue of 2nd Years'!]

Huuuuh? Satoshi's Pokemon on hand is a Hatoboh, but it looks like it's evolved into a Kenhollow. I wonder why the Waruvile who wears Sunglasses is next to Satoshi... Could it be that Satoshi will someday catch it...?

Thursday's Pocket Monsters: Best Wish is Double Battle! Pikachu,Waruvile VS Pendroar,Gamageroge!!
Iris: This Waruvile... it's the one that evolved from a Meguroco!?
Satoshi and friends meet up again with the Waruvile who has been following them for a long time.
Satoshi: You wanna Tag with Pikachu, don't ya?
Why does Waruvile want to enter a Double Battle together with Pikachu so much!?
In the end, Waruvile's aim is...!?

Last edited by a moderator:
re: BW065: Double Battle! Pikachu & Krokorok VS Scolipede & Seismitoad!!

I hope Ash catches it and deletes the bird and the bug from his team. kthx.

I hope Ash catches it and deletes the bird and the bug from his team. kthx.

Swadloon and Tranquil aren't going anywhere and Ash doesn't even need anymore Pokemon.

The sunglasses Krokorok was confirmed as part of the Plasma vs Rocket episodes right? This episode is probably then the first of the episodes planned out to deal with the lose ends not airing those episodes has left. Either way it will be interesting how they work its sudden reappearance after 40 episodes into the plot, and what more there could possibly be to do with it, wanting to battle Pikachu so it could evolve was a tedious enough link, but to cross two bridges and through a cave to follow Ash is a bit much.

It doesn't look like its own episode to me, but if so, I'm glad it appears again and I hope Ash battles it again.

Hmm, seems like it is an episode, according to the member Sushi, it just talks about Krokorok's past appearances.

Last edited:

I'm glad Waruvile is appearing again, but Ash will not catch it.

Swadloon and Tranquil aren't going anywhere and Ash doesn't even need anymore Pokemon.

Perfect post.

I'm glad Waruvile is appearing again, but Ash will not catch it.

As unlikely as it would be now, he still could.

I hope they still continue the Pikachu rivalry and they bond with it in the episode at least.

Oohhh! Let them show clips from BW023(unaired) and BW24(unaired), please!!!!!

Please let us have Sunglasses Krookodile soon!

I see Araragi's father!

I wish the three Ducklett's would appear again, but I guess the magazine would've showed them if that was the case. I like Waruvile but can't figure out what's the deal with it (he he). It just wants to battle Satoshi/Pikachu, right?

Araragi-Hakase, and Dr. Araragi appearing is great. I like Araragi-Hakase, and Dr.Araragi is a pretty fun old man in the games.

They've introduced Sandile at the 3rd(!) episode when it was still only Ash&Iris with 2 pokemons on hand each. I doubt all of this trouble was just to lead up to the TRvTP episode where it could('ve been) save(d) the day and disappear into the sunset. Imo waiting a bit before bringing back the croc was a smart move since the two cut episodes mixed things up. Probably this episode was the right time to do so, personally I eagerly await for the plot. Not to mention for those obsessed with character development: there you go with some nicely showed-around personality in just a few episodes! That will be a waste only to be thrown out. Even so, why bring it back just to thrash poor thing later.

Last edited by a moderator:

M15scan.jpg
A similar scan came in front a few days ago and now this...
Since we're getting Boldore soon, looks like we might get to see Sunglasses Krokorok again, very soon..... as well i.e before M15.

*cough*

I love Sunglass Waruvile and it's a shame Ash didn't catch it instead of Tranquil or roggenrola.
and it will be a funny episode like always.

Araragi-Hakase, and Dr. Araragi appearing is great. I like Araragi-Hakase, and Dr.Araragi is a pretty fun old man in the games.

I don't think they'll be in this episode, but who knows... I wouldn't be surprise if Team Rocket caught Waruvile. Maybe it will evolve...

M15scan.jpg
A similar scan came in front a few days ago and now this...
Since we're getting Boldore soon, looks like we might get to see Sunglasses Krokorok again, very soon..... as well i.e before M15.

Wasn't Ishizumai going to evolve or something? (I think I'm derailing this discussion already)

It is nice to see Sunglasses Krokorok reappear, but any reference to the skipped eps is highly unlikely since they were retconned out of existence. Also, does it's reappearance have to do with that? Why can't Krokorok just randomly reappear? As for there being a meta-reason, we don't know if they had this ep in mind to tie into the TP plot. It is possible, though.

They're bringing this thing back? From what...9 months ago? What kids would remember it?

I'm more excited about Cedric Juniper rather than Sunglasses Krokorok. Shame he'll most likely end up being a COTD though.

I'd almost forgotten that Krokorok existed!

Its last appearance was supposed to be in the Team Plasma 2-parter. How can they air this episode before those?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom