• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW065: Double Battle! Pikachu and Waruvile VS Pendror and Gamageroge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing new but still, I felt obliged to post it.
wwwdotuporg2564471.jpg
Ahead of Satoshi and friends as they continue their adventure suddenly appears Waruvile!!
Satoshi: Waruvile!! You say you want a final showdown between you and Pikachu!?
(Persistant~!?)
Iris: You've followed us all this time!?
Dent: It would appear that to Waruvile, Pikachu has the certain taste of an 'eternal rival'.
Satoshi: Alright! Then, let's go, Pikachu!! Use your Lightning Speed!!

Rest of comic translated previously.
BW067-MagazineScan.png

@bluesun Can you please translate this?

It seems Krokorok will get it definitely go with Ash judging by this. But, I don't really know what is said.
Here it comes, Pikachu!! Use Iron Tail!!
You finished it off, Pikachu!!
Wait, Waruvile! You are lonely, aren't you?
If you want to you can come with us!!
OK! Let's set off for Fukiyose City!
Together with a new friend, Satoshi and friends' adventure ________
[Make sure to read _______-sensei's new Pokemon manga starting in the April issue of 2nd Years'!]
Huuuuh? Satoshi's Pokemon on hand is a Hatoboh, but it looks like it's evolved into a Kenhollow. I wonder why the Waruvile who wears Sunglasses is next to Satoshi... Could it be that Satoshi will someday catch it...?
Thursday's Pocket Monsters: Best Wish is Double Battle! Pikachu,Waruvile VS Pendroar,Gamageroge!!
Iris: This Waruvile... it's the one that evolved from a Meguroco!?
Satoshi and friends meet up again with the Waruvile who has been following them for a long time.
Satoshi: You wanna Tag with Pikachu, don't ya?
Why does Waruvile want to enter a Double Battle together with Pikachu so much!?
In the end, Waruvile's aim is...!?

So the bird doesn't even get an ep about her to showcase her evo? She has to have it in the croc's ep. HAW-HAW!

So the bird doesn't even get an ep about her to showcase her evo? She has to have it in the croc's ep. HAW-HAW!

Huh? Tranquill isn't here, it isn't mentioned in the VA list I don't think. Maybe they just wanted to point out of the new evolved Pokemon in the ending, or the next Pokemon to evolve. So yeah, I don't think it'll evolve, let alone be here. This is about the kids battling, Krokorok and Pikachu.

Going to guess the episode are in wrong order and by that I mean in the manga not the anime, whoever made the manga though Tranquill was evolved already, do you really think Tranquill would pop up evolved out of nowhere?

Or maybe it happened already off-screen. >.>;
Maybe they just wanted to point out of the new evolved Pokemon in the ending, or the next Pokemon to evolve. So yeah, I don't think it'll evolve, let alone be here. This is about the kids battling, Krokorok and Pikachu.
Yeah, the text in that part of the video says that 'There are secrets among the Pokemon shown with Satoshi' showing the (unfixed red Gantle) shot from the ED, so I guess that's what it must be.
Going to guess the episode are in wrong order and by that I mean in the manga not the anime, whoever made the manga though Tranquill was evolved already, do you really think Tranquill would pop up evolved out of nowhere?
I can't even see any manga for this ep with either bird, if you've found some let me know and I'll translate it.

Oops, my mistake, then. ^^'

And bird, sorry for laughing at you. They'll be other times for me to do that.

Last edited:
I can't even see any manga for this ep with either bird, if you've found some let me know and I'll translate it.

Nevermind, my error for some reason I though you were translating the manga, only noticed now that you were talking about Iris line in that ending segment from Pokemon smash.

It's showtime!

Per the Anime Rules at the top of the forum, this speculation thread will be closed. A review thread for this episode will be uploaded after the episode finishes airing. Do not make any new review threads during this time.

If you want to talk about the episode as it's airing, please head over to the IRC Chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom