• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW066: Afro GO! Buffron is NO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW066: Bouffalant

afros are full of win

all we need is pink af-owait

Afros will never not be awesome. I hope the writers keep having fun with titles, instead of the usual "[Pokemon]! [Today's Plot]!?!" or "[Pokemon A] vs [Pokemon B]!! [Adjective] Battle!" and the like.

Afros. Pokemon wearing Afros. Considering they wear these afros as a disguise among a totally different Pokemon...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Ah boy, I'm psyched. Oh yeah, and Tepig evolves.

With a -- (no, not a mustache) With an afro!

They do this afro thing every saga, (Moe posted the picture of Ash and Pikachu in afro's from DP's contest ep), and there were eps in AG where TR would get afro's after blasting off.

I don't see why people are acting like this is a new or exciting thing. The only thing that can redeem an ep with a redundant pokemon for me is Tepig evolving.

They do this afro thing every saga, (Moe posted the picture of Ash and Pikachu in afro's from DP's contest ep), and there were eps in AG where TR would get afro's after blasting off.

I don't see why people are acting like this is a new or exciting thing. The only thing that can redeem an ep with a redundant pokemon for me is Tepig evolving.

Because this is the first time afros share an important role in an episode for once in a life time. You dare defy the power of the afro?

Somewhere, Miror B is proud of my favorite little sea otter and Tepig. I lol'd so hard when I saw them with afros XD

This looks like it could be a fun episode and will hopefully help make Tepig more interesting, plus be his evolution episode.

Pokabu and friends are separated from Satoshi in the land of Buffron. In order to blend in with the Buffron, Pokabu and co. wear Afros. How will they escape this pinch?"

I'd love it if Ash fell for the disguise and thought that they were bouffalants, as unlikely as that is...

Pokabu and friends are separated from Satoshi in the land of Buffron. In order to blend in with the Buffron, Pokabu and co. wear Afros. How will they escape this pinch?"

I'd love it if Ash fell for the disguise and thought that they were bouffalants, as unlikely as that is...

Probably more likely then you think :p Remember this is "Satoshi".

I'm hoping and praying that in "Tepig and Co.", Hatooboo is part of it. I'll be pissed if they ignore the bird again.
BBut away from the speculations Tepig and Oshawot look hilarious! Really funny! Don't think Tepig will evolve, cause al the P evolving, and Tranquills upcoming evolution around 75 when I think Skyla will appear!
I'm predicting lots of comic relief from "Tepig and Co." and then the Chaoboo evolution on top of the cake. Would be great if later on, some Hatooboo character development happened (and I really want Satoshi to lose to Skyla, just so we can have a couple more episodes with her)

God, I talk too much about the bird, don't I? :p

God, I talk too much about the bird, don't I? :p
The birds in your sig don't lie. :p

Some fresh air for Tranquill would be nice, but I bet she doesn't get lost with the others and Ash uses her for finding the lost Pokemon. orz
Prove my prediction wrong, writers!

All that Tepig needed to bring out his true personality was an afro.

What I really want to see is a rap-off between Flint and Scraggy in an afro.

Please make this a rival episode, I would love to see Burgundy or Trip in an afro.

In order to find his missing Pokemon, Ash will catch every single Bouffalant in this episode. Then she will send them to Juniper's lab where it will make a rampage each time the lab will be featured in the series.:evil::evil:

I still think Tepig should not evolve here, still be a Tepig focus episode thats great, but the fact it has to evolve to have an episode focus on it, puts it in the same league as Swadloon and Boldore.

I guess Pikach, Oshawott, Snivy and Scraggy are the only ones that will ever get their own episodes, without having to evolve

I suppose him evolving this early in the region may mean we get Emboar eventually too

In order to find his missing Pokemon, Ash will catch every single Bouffalant in this episode. Then she will send them to Juniper's lab where it will make a rampage each time the lab will be featured in the series.:evil::evil:

This series had so many Kanto deja-vu's that it might just happen! :lol: I'll laugh my ass off if it does happen, though.

I actually hope this happens! :)

This series had so many Kanto deja-vu's that it might just happen! :lol: I'll laugh my ass off if it does happen, though.

Honestly, I'd have preferred the next Kanto deja-vu to be Ash catching a Garbodor that smothered Professor Juniper at every opportunity. But a Bouffalant herd works.

*prays for Miror B. appearance*

Hmm, I can definitely see Pokabu evolving in this episode if only because it seems to have a slightly stronger focus than the others in this episode (and it has to happen eventually).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom