• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW066: Afro GO! Buffron is NO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Pansage was in Cilan's arms before the main trio got separated from one another, and Ash's Scraggy appeared to be with Iris and her pokemon during the separation period, it seems that this episode will start off with the main characters sending out their pokemon to eat.

Does Yanappu get an afro? Even though its broccoli is kinda close...?

Does Yanappu get an afro? Even though its broccoli is kinda close...?

Everyone gets an afro, no exceptions. I'd say froceptions but that means something else entirely

Extra fro for extra frotection, etc etc etc.

I get the starters not being able to go back into their pokéball because they're not with Satoshi, but why are Doryuuzu and Emonga wearing afros? Could it be that they're with Satoshi and Dent, seperated from Iris? That could be interesting. And yay! Zuruggu is in the episode! The comedy potential just went through the roof and can I just say that Kibago looks hilarious this week. Most of the time, it's just togepying (and I don't mean the cool evil one, I mean the other one) the show away in Iris' hair but every once in a while (and by that I mean BW017 and BW055) it gets episodes where it's just adorable and that completely redeems my opinion of Kibago. This looks to be one of them. I'd love to see Zuruggu saving Kibago form the Buffron to further their bromance.

Personable starters, Zuruggu, Untogepiesque Kibago, Ash and Dent wearing ridiculous afros, a completely non-sensical... I'm really looking forward to this episode.

Is it to much to ask to see Stunfisk and Palpitoad in afros?

Where... did these afros come from anyway? Does Nurse Joy have a never ending supply of colored afro wigs or what?

The joy of afros. Aaaaaaaand the fact that every Pokemon Center has Disco Fridays. That's obviously why.
Disco Joy likes to disco dance.

Or they kill baby Bouffalant, then shave off and dye their afros.
And then they sell the meat on the black market. Bouffalant burgers are popular in Unova. If they're half as delicious as buffalo burgers, they're probably really delicious.

:D With a serious answer to why they have so many, Joy probably knows that the Bouffalant respect people with Afro's, so she bought some to give passers by.

On a different note, I hope there's some sort of battle at the beginning of the episode. Maybe an Axew vs. Scraggy one, since that happens in episodes where one or both of them have a sort of big role and Axew sort of has a big role in my opinion. And it could explain why Scraggy is out, unless Ash brings it out because Cilan says that its Hi-Jump Kick would be good against the Bouffalant.

I'm hoping we get to see Scraggy kick some ass this episode.

So far we've only seen him take on Axew, and one Mandibuzz.

Yeah, this does look like an episode that could be for Scraggy but Scraggy isn't the one going to be evolving anytime soon, so it can wait until another episode just for himself.

BW066.png

Snivy: I'm not wearing an afro
Joy: But Orange is Soooooooo your colour.

I'm sorry, but Scraggy with an afro, someone's going to kick ass!

It's Afro time!

Per the Anime Rules at the top of the forum, this speculation thread will be closed. A review thread for this episode will be uploaded after the episode finishes airing. Do not make any new review threads during this time.

If you want to talk about the episode as it's airing, please head over to the IRC Chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom