• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW069: Barrier Breakthrough! Climb The Tower Of The Sky!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow....uh, Cilan...don't do that again. For the good of humanity. Let the nightmares start.

Nice episode, I love the comedic parts with Stephan and Sawk and how it looks like wild Pokemon are interrupting the challenge.

It also looks like Ash will win and the bell looks like that one in One Piece, in the Skypeia Arc. I forgot what is was called.

61928d1330598595-bw069-barrier-breakthrough-climb-tower-sky-untitled-1.jpg

バッフロンはYES!!

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 258
MY eyes! I like, I like. Hopefully that's not all we see, hopefully we see the whole package.

.....pun completely unintentional but relevant.

I bet he can walk in those kitten heels too.

Pikachu dressed up as a Buffron is just too adorable and funny to look at. Just look at him, looking all tough and imitating. Satoshi also looks adorably hilarious as Adeku. Now I want to see Iris as Araragi (Is it the female one or the male one? Mainly hoping it's the former.) and see who Kenyan will be imitating- please be a male.

Dent, oh god Dent, I can not explain what I'm feeling right now, but he makes for one fabulous Kamitsure. And I love that he seems to be enjoying himself. I always wanted to see Dent crossdressing, it works for him with that narrow waist and those hips, Dent's got it all. Whenever you think he looks good or just plain wrong there's no denying that it's hilarious. Or else you are just a grumpy sourpuss.

Last edited:
Ash and Pikachu's cosplays as Alder and Bouffalant are the best among the ones being featured in this episode.

Cilan's cosplay as Elesa, on the other hand, well... Let's just say that it further cements his role as star attraction of the series.

....This just reminds me why I really love pokemon: episodes like this.

Pikachu looks so adorable!! He is like a little dog that is trying to be tough, but instead comes off so cute that you just want to hug him. :3

Dento is just hilarious, I hope there is an over abundance of sparkles!

If Iris cosplays as Amagi... where will Kibago and the rest of her hair go?

QUICK

SOMEBODY GET TRIP

HE MUST SEE THIS

So Cilan elongates something as well as dresses in drag. I love Pokémon.

LOL at Dent, Satoshi and Pikachu. OMG this is awesome. And the fishing rod is back, this is gonna be awesome.

Character of the day looks extremely creepy, reminds me how it seems Ligray isn't the "super special rare" Pokemon from space as portrayed.

LOL at Kibago and Iris escaping that Shanderra XD

More personality out of Dageki and screen time is nice, and I still like Kenyan a lot and he looks entertaining.

Battling looks epic and Satoshi is about to win it seems.

Imagine watching this preview at 4AM in the morning on Keyhole you think your about to see Kamitsure but get a face full of Dento, regardless my reaction to it was priceless. Dento should catch a Hitomoshi, there both flaming.

Pikafron and Satoku looks awesome.

Dear God, let me die. Love, CP.

Imagine watching this preview at 4AM in the morning on Keyhole you think your about to see Kamitsure but get a face full of Dento, regardless my reaction to it was priceless. Dento should catch a Hitomoshi, there both flaming.

I think this is the best thing you've ever said XP

So, I herd that Satoshi cosplays as Adeku, Iris as Prof. Araragi, and DENTO AS KAMITSURE??? WTF.

If Iris cosplays as Amagi... where will Kibago and the rest of her hair go?

Speaking of Iris, why didn't we see her cosplay in the preview? Instead, the preview showed Iris and Axew almost getting burned to death by a Chandelure's Inferno attack. It would have been interesting to see how Iris would style herself to look like Professor Juniper. So much for the main characters being treated fairly and equally in the non-focus episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom