• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW069: Barrier Breakthrough! Climb The Tower Of The Sky!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dento is all... "Feel the spark and feel the tingle! Watch me, mix and mingle!"
Kamitsure: "Dento-sama, the bright light's on you!" =P

*watches preview*

:I

*goes to his homemade Arceus statue, kneels, grabs whip, starts viciously lashing at his back*

FORGIVE ME OH POKEGODS! I WAS WRONG TO EVER QUESTION YOUR VIRTUES! I WAS WRONG TO EVER DOUBT ALL ALL! I WAS WEAK TO QUESTION YOUR BRILLIANCE!

If Iris cosplays as Amagi... where will Kibago and the rest of her hair go?

Speaking of Iris, why didn't we see her cosplay in the preview? Instead, the preview showed Iris and Axew almost getting burned to death by a Chandelure's Inferno attack. It would have been interesting to see how Iris would style herself to look like Professor Juniper. So much for the main characters being treated fairly and equally in the non-focus episodes.
Trust me, This is the only thing I want to see in this episode !

so i just finished a very grueling week of exams and papers and work.

and i just.
dent what are you doing
i hope you didn't have to shave your legs for this

and
what is my life

so i just finished a very grueling week of exams and papers and work.

and i just.
dent what are you doing
i hope you didn't have to shave your legs for this

and
what is my life
I'm pretty sure his legs are always baby smooth.

Not that it would matter, since the outfit covers his legs completely. But my pointing that out ruins the joke, doesn't it?

Ash actually looks great as Alder. Cilan... well... yeah, so does he... in a creepy sort of way.

I still stand by my ealier question regarding that. Only now, even more so. He certainly looks like he's enjoying himself. Disturbing.

One, it's nice to see Dent's playful side come out. But two, this new height of flamboyancy of Cilan's is making me a bit uncomfortable. Like the writers caved in with all his sparkles and decided to go to new heights with it.

I'm sure he shaved his legs beforehand, leggings with leg hair just doesn't feel right.

You know what would be really creepy? If Cilan enjoys this costume so much, he might even *shudder* wear it non-stop for the rest of the series!

EDIT: Perhaps it isn''t Cilan. Perhaps Elesa just had a facelift.

After watching the preview again, it dawned on me, when Ash, Stephan, and the purple haired COTD walk into the tower, they're carrying the Litwick on a platter. My guess is they have to keep the Litwick's flame alight all the way to the top.

tower what now?
i see only cilan
dressed as elesa

what is air

...I must also comment on how downright adorable Ash looks while dressed up as Alder.

If Cilan enjoys this costume so much, he might even *shudder* wear it non-stop for the rest of the series!
Fund it.

I'm sure he shaved his legs beforehand, leggings with leg hair just doesn't feel right.
His sparkles act as free laser hair removal. He's safe until he hits his 40s and the sparkles start to fade.

THAT

VOICE

Oh my god, Cilan, you're simply the gift that keeps on giving.

.......Dento. AND THAT WINK. If only Kamiture could see you now, Dento, you've done her proud :')

Cilan fans, rejoice. Your guy here is the FIRST character in the entire series who can make a cosplay look and feel better than the actual person that he is dressing up as.

No offense to your costumes, Ash and Pikachu, but Cilan has that acting advantage as a Movie Connoisseur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom