• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW069: Barrier Breakthrough! Climb The Tower Of The Sky!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
in response to DAT WINK

tumblr_m0bi9bfmHK1rodobdo1_400.gif

I found that wink oddly arousing.... That was brilliant, oh how I love you Dent.

Dent's acting skills even advance to girls. I would love to know what he was saying.

I found that wink oddly arousing....
I would love to know what he was saying.
I think he said: "Min'na wo kurakura shichau wa!" which I think means "Everyone's sparkling!" or something.

Thank you, Cilan. You'll make the perfect replacement for the old James. Better than perfect, in fact.

I think he said: "Min'na wo kurakura shichau wa!" which I think means "Everyone's sparkling!" or something.
Oho, he's even got her personality down.

I guess we can add "Cosplay Sommelier" to his list of specialties. :b

My biggest fear is that the writers think it'd be sufficient to include A crossdressing character for the series and forget about poor Ash (who has YET to fill his quota for this series...)

My biggest fear is that the writers think it'd be sufficient to include A crossdressing character for the series and forget about poor Ash (who has YET to fill his quota for this series...)
Maybe Cilan is taking one for the team this time around. :p

It's showtime!

Per the Anime Rules at the top of the forum, this speculation thread will be closed. A review thread for this episode will be uploaded after the episode finishes airing. Do not make any new review threads during this time.

If you want to talk about the episode as it's airing, please head over to the IRC Chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom