• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW072: The Fiercely Fought Donamite! Kirikizan VS Enbuoh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lang.jpg
Langley is such an ass.
Oy. I feel terrible for noticing.

lang.jpg
Langley is such an ass.
Don't. They also made sure we got a good look at the back of Skyla. Methinks the show's either trying get in some fanservice, or foreshadow what will happen in the last episode of the Donomite arc.

There were some people going nuts over Langley's flat butt in the first episode of the Donamite when she appears.

The Bisharp/Emboar battle looks pretty good and hope it's actually the main battle shown, compared to Bisharp/Druddigon which was KO'd in like 2-3 minutes of the episode. Simipour looks pretty awesome as well. <3

Pansage's Bite attack and Sawk's Karate Chop collide and then Sawk sends Pansage to the ground while he's still holding on.

Ouch.... That has got to hurt.

Last edited:
lang.jpg
Langley is such an ass.

That reminds me of something. Hmm...

galore.jpg

I knew it! They got the exact same body!

I love how out of Harley clones Cabernet is the only one without a large ass or particulary large breasts or anything particularly fanservicy besides her crotch shot in her debut.

Also, somehow Langley managed to bust Hikari in terms of ridiculous skirts. Foreshadowing?(Or rather backshadowing?)

Preview looks really good. Love what we saw from Bel and Langley's battle, as well as Kenyan v Dent. Those are gonna two the two featured battles in my opinion. I just love how Bel's grown as a trainer and how much me can see that in this episode. Hopefully, we get some nice scenes from Cabernet on the sidelines and more Dageki/Nageki foe yay... These two so want each other it's not even funny. XD

lang.jpg
Langley is such an ass.

But does she put the bust in Dragon Buster? :p

But does she put the bust in Dragon Buster? :p

Yes, she manages to bust many characters with her bust:

busted.jpg
But she barely fails to bust the bust she wants the bust the most, to further increase her status as a Dragon Buster:
bust.jpg

xboxhueg.jpg
It would be nice to see these two to butt their heads against each other sometime.

foreshadow what will happen in the last episode of the Donomite arc.
Foreshadowing? OK, ya lost me. Foreshadowing that Masomi, who happens to be a bit of an ass, will beat Kenyan? That we'll be seeing the back of Langley? That they'll be skirting around a definitive end? That Team Rocket is going to butt in?!

Foreshadowing? OK, ya lost me. Foreshadowing that Masomi, who happens to be a bit of an ass, will beat Kenyan? That we'll be seeing the back of Langley? That they'll be skirting around a definitive end? That Team Rocket is going to butt in?!
I'm a little behind on the clues right now. If Bianca's end if near, we'll be given a clue on who wins.

Talking about Langley's boobs/butt is starting to get a bit creepy now. Let's focus on her personality and actions rather than her assets.

Bel and Langley will become lesbian lovers, get even more matching outfits and share same chokers with inverted colors?

That we'll be seeing the back of Langley? That they'll be skirting around a definitive end?

Oh you:
framemaster.gif

Talking about Langley's boobs/butt is starting to get a bit creepy now. Let's focus on her personality and actions rather than her assets.
I think already covered the former part in her thread but I agree.

In the Smash preview, after to attacks collide Langley is saying to Bel "Yaru ja ne", much like how Urara said to Hikari in DP162 "Yaru ja" when she used the Ice Shard eating tactic. If I recall correctly it means "not bad" or "better than I expected" or something along those lines, but don't trust me, I know no Japanese beyond mizu means water, and I am really looking from subs and Google. :p.

It's showtime!

Per the Anime Rules at the top of the forum, this speculation thread will be closed. A review thread for this episode will be uploaded after the episode finishes airing. Do not make any new review threads during this time.

If you want to talk about the episode as it's airing, please head over to the IRC Chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom