• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW072: The Fiercely Fought Donamite! Kirikizan VS Enbuoh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
New ep.

熱闘ドンナマイト!キリキザンVSエンブオー!!

Fierce Fighting Donamite! Bisharp vs Emboar!!

テレビ情報誌を匿名掲示板に貼ってくださった方がいました。2012年3月29日 にテレビ東京で放送されるポケットモンスターベス... on Twitpic

Airs March 29.

Screenplay: Atsuhiro Tomioka
Storyboard: Kazuomi Koga
Assistant director: Takaomi Kanezaki
Animation director: Tatsuya Annoura

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/21304_201203291900.html

Burgundy is still here, Akkie is still here and Joy is here. The rest we pretty much already know.

It talks about Emboar fighting Conkeldurr and Pansage vs. Sawk. Sawk will use Karatee Chop and I think it also mentions Pansage's Bite.

[video=youtube;p7vHQUWUbd8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7vHQUWUbd8&context=C442ae92ADvjVQa1PpcFNXDdDAW4yQDPDtpqNoHMXKw-P8KGhay_Q=[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: BW072 Bisharp vs Emboar

Five bucks says this will be Bel vs. Langley.

What a feature on Bisharp!? 2 episodes in a row featuring it!
So is it Langley's or is it the Don's! Really interesting!

But , what about Ash ?
Don't tell me that he lose the 1st round !

Bel vs. Langley.

I hope it is. It would be nice to see Bel progressing and becoming better and better, making it farther than she did in the Don Battle tournament. Steadily improving to win the League. Those two have some great interactions so I hope we do see them battle here.

Re: BW072: Fierce Fighting Donamite! Kirikizan VS Enbuoh!!

I'm assuming Cilan, and Iris don't enter this thing? That would be strange. At any rate, I hope this is Langley vs Bianca..that would be a fun battle to watch.

Interesting, so Langley does indeed bust the Crimgan trainer. I wonder whom this Embour trainer is, Bel maybe? I wonder if she could beat Langley, can't really see it happening without it being forced given the way Bel acted before and Langley being a seasoned trainer.

I'm assuming Cilan, and Iris don't enter this thing?

Dent will be too busy trying to prevent Cabernet from outsparkling him.

Could be like the Don Battle though where there were more battles than the one mentioned in the title. Though, it's interesting here to note that Kirikizan's trainer seems to be getting a lot of focus. I could see them having the main characters in different subdued battles, though I'm glad that, if it is Langley and Bel, those seem to make it very far in the tournament. I reallly want to see those two interact again.

The Don Battle arc wasn't super brilliant or anything, but I still enjoyed it for what it was. I'm glad they're taking another swing at this tournament arc set-up though, if only so they can get it 'right' this time around and address some of the biggest complaints. Langley vs. Bel would be a great match-up (gutter, mind, out), not only because it'd mean Bel must have actually defeated some opponents, possibly on-screen, to get this far, but because it'd mean we might get the two interacting outside the Zoroa stuff this time around (and screw you guys, it was totally funny! :p). That'd be cool.

Assuming that the rivals will also compete in this tournament, I am also hoping that this match will be between Bianca and Georgia. A lot of the recurring rivals had connections with one another back during the Club Battle Tournament arc, but they were unable to battle one another (mostly because they were paired up with the main characters).

Could be like the Don Battle though where there were more battles than the one mentioned in the title. Though, it's interesting here to note that Kirikizan's trainer seems to be getting a lot of focus. I could see them having the main characters in different subdued battles, though I'm glad that, if it is Langley and Bel, those seem to make it very far in the tournament. I reallly want to see those two interact again.

Well w/e the case, I just hope this tournament is handled far better than the last one. If Iris is entering have her get axed off early. Cilan can do w/e, but I feel the spotlight should be on either Bianca this time around. I wouldn't really care if Bianca won this, because it would show she's grown. I'm not sure where Ash will fall in all of this, but I'm assuming he'll at least make it to the semi's as usual.

It's nice that we're getting another tournament, but why so much focus on Langley's (possible) Kirikizan in the titles?

Well w/e the case, I just hope this tournament is handled far better than the last one. If Iris is entering have her get axed off early. Cilan can do w/e, but I feel the spotlight should be on either Bianca this time around. I wouldn't really care if Bianca won this, because it would show she's grown. I'm not sure where Ash will fall in all of this, but I'm assuming he'll at least make it to the semi's as usual.
Honestly , it seem trainer can use only one pokemon in the whole tournament. (since Bisharp being used twice)
Ash already lost Don tournament,
So , He should win this one
Specially if he gonna use Scraggy in this tournament.
By the way, I would prefer if new and cooler rival with Emboar & Bisharp enter this tournament.
And this whole tournament gonna be a waste of time if Ash lose the first round & sit in the background
Because I have no interest in 4 episode about how Bianca & Langley win a Tournament
It's nice that we're getting another tournament, but why so much focus on Langley's (possible) Kirikizan in the titles?
Believe me, I'm have been wondering the same thing !

Another tourney, yay! Without sarcasm, really. No Iris means the only thing that could possibly ruin it will be eliminated.

Although Ash could really use some serious exp besides from gym leaders, since it seems to be a heavily rival-oriented thing, here's hoping Bianca wins overall.

I was rooting for an Escavalier - Bisharp battle when these two have to compete against each other but still, past character interactions show that we won't be disappointed.
(If it's really them. Not that much of a wild guess.)

Seeing Emboar in the anime is great! Not sure why Bisharp is in two episode titles, though. Maybe Langley (if this is Langley) is starring in both episodes of the tournament?

...Wait was there confirmation that Langley would be appearing yet?

Normally I'd be betting on Bisharp overcoming type disadvantage and beating Emboar, but that certainly didn't stop a certain giant mole.

Also, its terrible that I thought of Ash's Tepig before Bianca's Pignite first when I saw this title. I'm sorry, Bianca!

If that is Bianca's Emboar, I hope she does win. Hopefully she will be in the tournament longer this time and not knocked out so quickly. Maybe she could go up against Trip later on would be fun. To see who gets to battle Ash last. Epic!!!!

I'm personally hoping that some of the speculation is true and that this is Langley's Kirikizan and Bel's Enbouh. Not just because I want to see both of them fight more out of likability, but also because I think there are enough established rivals that COTD/COTM whom post a challenge in a tournament are unneeded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom