• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW075 and 76: Fierce fighting at Twist Mountain! Abagoura's Miracle!! (Part 1 and 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW075 and 76: Fierce fighting at Twist Mountain! Abagoura's Miracle!! (Part 1 and

I think Team Rocket will not be shown much in the 1st episode, but will begin their destructive work near the last 5 or 10 minutes of the episode. A cliffhanger as they begin their scheme to either catch the fossil Pokemon or something more.

I hope Tepig gets to evolve in one of these two episodes. It would be great to see him save the day and then evolve at the end of the episode after everything is calm again.

Re: BW075 and 76: Fierce fighting at Twist Mountain! Abagoura's Miracle!! (Part 1 and

I really hope this is connected to the Archen episode somehow ;_; Maybe something to do with what the Rockets were creeping on that data for?

Either way, I hope the Rockets do something exciting. I've kinda missed them.

I want TR to have a new Pokemon I don't care if it's a Patrat or Darumaka just give them something new!

I want TR to have a new Pokemon I don't care if it's a Patrat or Darumaka just give them something new!

But we hardly see their current pokemon.

Unless I've missed something James still doesn't have a Pokemon, so you'd hope at least they both have one by now. Likewise if Ash can get his Swadloon to evolve using it twice, there's no reason Jessie can't have a Swoobat - they seem quite happy to ignore the happiness part of those evolutions. I'd usually expect there to be an earthquake or something at a mine, but I'd suppose they might be avoiding that, so that leaves a robot using electric barriers and jetpacks.

You did miss something, because he's had Yamask since the Arti Gym.

I hope Woobat and Yamask atleast evolve to put up a fight.

You did miss something, because he's had Yamask since the Arti Gym.

I hope Woobat and Yamask atleast evolve to put up a fight.
Doh! I suppose that's what you get when you don't see them in an episode for 3 months.

Gliscor'd said:
They should at least have a competent failure like in the Subway eps

LOL "competent."

Highway Unicorn said:
I really hope this is connected to the Archen episode somehow ;_; Maybe something to do with what the Rockets were creeping on that data for?

Don't forget they also got those stones from that Electric Rock Cave back in January.

Fullbring said:

You'd think they'd want to fill up those empty Monster Balls we saw them with in the second episode, but, like martianmister said, we barely see their current pokemon as it is. Any new captures they'd get would just rot inside their Monster Balls.

I think it's more realistic to hope that one of their pokemon learns a new move. It's about time.

I don't understand why their pokemon can't be written into their schemes more often...or ever, for that matter. And I don't just mean for battling when their cover is blown, I mean for actually taking an active part in whatever plan they've cooked up. Make them spies, have them cause distractions, anything would be nice.

Agreed with Grave-E. Especially since ghost types can make themselves invisible. Although, I do agree that a proclaimed "DESUUUUUUUUU~MAAA~~" would be kind of conspicuous...

As expected, Part 2 to air on April 26th.
BW076.png

Hmm, since the title says fierce fighting, I think there might be a good battle here. Who knows, maybe TR has a new evo or pokemon up their sleeve.

Please let a Carracosta chew on the support beams for Twist Mountain's Mines...Pokédex correlation FTW!

I'm really hoping to see Ash's Palpitoad get a lot of action in this two-part arc. He could really use the screentime and battle experience here.

If he is not in these 2 episodes, I hope all of the gang's Pokemon are at least shown and battling. I don't want to see Ash only having a few of his Pokemon out, all 6 would be great to see.

If Palpitoad shows up, with a new move, I'll be so glad!

A TR Plot connection would be nice here.

I just want a good battle somewhere. I guess that TR wouldn't be able to get Tirtuga, they're allergic to actually stealing a Pokemon. Hoping for a good battle and Tepig evolution.

on serebii they say that TR is planning to control the Fossil Pokemons! So all of the fossils are going to appear! Could be a great couple of episodes if they do it right!

on serebii they say that TR is planning to control the Fossil Pokemons! So all of the fossils are going to appear! Could be a great couple of episodes if they do it right!

Since when did we trust serebii?

Since when did we trust serebii?

Serebii has users who have provided reliable translations in the past and can be trusted. Now please return to the discussion of the episode as the reliability of users on a different site has nothing to do with these two episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom