• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW078: Hachiku Appears! The Holy Mountain of Ulgamoth!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping they'd touch upon Brycen's past and bring back Luke, and this definitely seems to be pointing in that direction.

All the Gym Leaders have been pretty boring so far, outside of Arti in his debut episode, so I hope they play up Brycen's past as an actor...you know, have him act over the top.

EDIT: Come to think of it, Ice Gym Leaders have always done pretty well in the show...Pryce was an awesome character (I maintain he's one of the few characters I can legitimately say with a straight-face exceeded his Special counterpart) and I remember Candice being pretty entertaining as well.

Last edited:
Luke, like Masaomi, was a Rival-Of-The-Arc. They are not coming back. I suspect there will be a COTD, Gym assistant, and Brycen. That's all

BRYCEN?

BRYCEN????

BRYCEN??????

DADADADDADUMMMMM....CRYOGONAL IS GO!

"The Holy Mountain of Urugamoth?" Lol, maybe that's a movie and Luke appears since Hachiku is an actor? Please let it be Luke, that kids is friggin' cool. XD, I don't see how they would squeeze in another mountain plot after the Twist Mountain thing so quickly. Plus Luke brought up the fact his Merlarvae wasn't quick enough cause it wasn't evolved yet back in the Don Battle Tournament, so him owning a Urugamoth now would make sense. Plus, a welcomed appearance by that Bug/Fire type is awesome, given it's huge impact on the metagame.
If its a movie I would only accept it if Axew plays godzilla in some kinda of Godzilla parody.

Luke, like Masaomi, was a Rival-Of-The-Arc. They are not coming back.

who told U that? The writerS!? No one can confirm they won't comeback! At least till BW ends and maybe even than!

I think it's quite possible Luke appears again! Not sure if it will happen now in this episode(but it would be the a nice option), or around the league! Cause why introduce a character with 3 pretty stron Poke's( Zorua,Golett and Leavanny) and not make him comeback! And Luke is a pretty nice character something like Nando!

They are over-glorified COTDs, @Eneci. Just with a arc instead of an episode.

i want BRYCEN, BRYCEN, BRYCEN AND CRYOGONAL, CRYOGONAl, AND CRYOGONAL!!!!

557605857.jpg

Is there any new information here?

Last edited:
The last episode listed on that is the Emboar one, so I don't think anything about this episode is on there.

AAAA BRYCEN HONEY

I really really love Brycen okay

I hope they make him super badass. Don't mess with his character too much. :C Expand on it, but don't screw it up.

Luke, like Masaomi, was a Rival-Of-The-Arc. They are not coming back. I suspect there will be a COTD, Gym assistant, and Brycen. That's all

BRYCEN?

BRYCEN????

BRYCEN??????

DADADADDADUMMMMM....CRYOGONAL IS GO!

Um, okay. You don't know if they are coming back or not, so don't act like you know. Luke appeared before the arc, so he is definitly an exception to him being "Just and Arc-only-COTD"

And him and Masaomi can't be COTD's, no matter how you say it, they have appeared in more than one episode.

So Luke could appear here.

Why everyone so hung up on Luke ?
Although , It might explain how he manage to get a Larvesta !
He probably caught it from that ""Holy Mountain"".
I couldn't believe his team in Don tournament.
I mean, He has so much rare & Powerful Pokemon.
Even the champion & E4 member doesn't have such a cool team as his !
Ash & Trip's Team seem like a total Disappointment compare to his Team !
I don't get how does a mare movie maker get's his hand on so many rare & Extraordinary Pokemon ?
By The way , Does This episode take place in Icirrus city !
Volcarona are fire type so they should leave in a warm area so it doesn't make sense for them to be in Icy area.
Hold it, Is it summer in Icirrus city ?
Shit , I wanted to see Iris's reaction.
She hate's cold and Ice type pokemon so I was looking forward to see her reaction in a Cold area flied with Ice type pokemon.
Plus , I wanted to see Iris's winter outfit !
But look's like its not happening !
I sometime wonder what Iris gonna do if Ash catch a Ice type !

Luke, like Masaomi, was a Rival-Of-The-Arc. They are not coming back.

Um, okay. You don't know if they are coming back or not, so don't act like you know. Luke appeared before the arc, so he is definitly an exception to him being "Just and Arc-only-COTD"

And him and Masaomi can't be COTD's, no matter how you say it, they have appeared in more than one episode.

So Luke could appear here.

I count Luke's 1st episode as the prologue to the Club Battle. He has no uee here, due to Brycen being a RETIRED movie star who wants no part in movies and wears a mask to hide his identity from potential fans(games=/=anime, but I expect this to be kept cross-canon, as it is a integral part of his character)

I didn't say COTD, I said COTA(arc).

Masaomi is in the same boat, due to him basically being Volt/Provo 2.0 with more appearances and screentime(and better writing).

They will not come back due to them having been created for 1 story arc apiece.

Learning Brick Break/Rock Smash perhaps? Looks like training in a very similar way Ash taught Buizel Ice Punch - though why Brycen would help him learn a move that would advantage the Krok in battle I don't know.

I'm rather amazed that Krokorok is actually getting an episode of training. Here I was thinking it was going to sit, and rot in a Pokeball. I like Krokorok, and given that it actually has a personality I look forward to see it's improvement.

brick break if anything, not rock smash, seen that way too much this season. though it could be something completely different, since its already got stone edge for ice types

At least Krokorok will appear for two episodes in a row. I wonder how the Volcarona will fit into this entire episode. It seems to be a wild pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom