• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW079: Sekka Gym Battle! Ice Battlefield!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash using the stones from stone edge as blade like weapons for Krokorok to hold? Not bad, BW Ash might not be so hopeless after all.

Ash using the stones from stone edge as blade like weapons for Krokorok to hold? Not bad, BW Ash might not be so hopeless after all.
Of course, he did see Bel do it in the Donamite arc. :)

Don't know why but I have a feeling we are getting a big PREVIEW after this Episode! With this BW2 announcement I'm even more sure!

For the smash preview it's quite boring! But I really think this will be a good battle! I just hope for the Krok to learn some Mighty move(he needs IT!)
And Scraggy needs a gym win! Doesn't see him win with focus blast but it will be a funny moment for sure!

Iris looks so cute in her winter outfit!
Ya, I'm glad that we will finally get to see Iris in a NORMAL outfit in this episode !
I wish that She once let her hair down so I can finally know how she originally look .
Good thing is , Krokorok will win this without learning a new move or evolving .
Because I'm sick of Ash winning most of his battle by his pokemon sudden evolution or sudden new move .
Krokorok can use ''Stone Edge'' for flying , u know !

Scraggy? WTF...FALL GUY!

Though it is nice to see him here...but he'll be worse that Torkoal against Trollbias...

PIGNITE-More fun!

Krokorok=Ninja Stone Edge Kunai...Naruto refeence?

Scraggy? WTF...FALL GUY!

Though it is nice to see him here...but he'll be worse that Torkoal against Trollbias...

PIGNITE-More fun!

Krokorok=Ninja Stone Edge Kunai...Naruto refeence?

um Torkoal lasted like 5 seconds. Looks like scraggys putting up a decent fight, its defending in one scene and attacking in another. He could be the fall guy but it wont be near as bad as Torkoal

What? Tomioka what? With what?
That explains why Iris is in snow wear. No other writer would probably care about something like that.

I was going to say animation is pretty okay, until I saw the Smash preview, where errors are more noticable. But it still doesn't make me gauge my eyes or anything.

I also love Waruvile's little slapping the face thing:
14-05-12-1.jpg

14-05-12-2.jpg

:p.

Also, in a hilariously meta fashion, Iris is wearing a pink scarf. Foreshadowing, you are doing it weird.

Can someone upload the pics in imgur or another site?
Dotup . org never opens here =(

I hope that Krookorok evolves in this gym. That would be AWESOME with a capital A.

It's showtime!

Per the Anime Rules at the top of the forum, this speculation thread will be closed. A review thread for this episode will be uploaded after the episode finishes airing. Do not make any new review threads during this time.

If you want to talk about the episode as it's airing, please head over to the IRC Chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom