• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW079: Sekka Gym Battle! Ice Battlefield!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
BW079: Sekka Gym Battle! Ice Battlefield!!
セッカジム戦!氷のバトルフィールド!!
http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org2884165.jpg
http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org2880692.jpg
Thanks goes to Slowkinglsey over at Serebii for the title.

---

Summary:

"""Get the 7th badge at Sekka Gym!! Ash was confronted with Hachiku's strength while training with him. But, he must collect all 8 badges

Ash graps the key to victory!? His two Pokemon are these!

Pic of Ash with a fist raised: We'll win together!!

The Pokemon Ash choose are heating up this cold gym。They'll(Ash's Pokes) show their power tempered by their long journey!!

"Will Ash be able to obtain Gym badge #7!? Ash comes to challenge Sekka Gym。Warubiru, bearing a disadvantageous typing against Ice-types, faces an intense uphill battle....?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: BW079: 7th Gym Battle.

So Tepig doesnt evolve in BW077? weird. I wonder who Ash's 3rd choice is. wasnt expecting Krokorok, seeks kinda stupid.

There's only 1 Gym left, it was obvious Krokorok was going to get a win in one.

Yea woulda thought that would come in the last gym, not here. And thats assuming it wins here

Lol @ Ash/Brycen/Beartic/Krokorok doing handstands. Seems like Mr. Sunglasses might have the possibility to star here. It needs something after getting killed by Skyla.

or is that tepig pic from a couple eps b4? looks like it might be. Hope scraggy gets a go finally, though he kinda needs more practise

I think the Tepig in the scan is showing the previous episode or something. It would be odd if Tepig didn't evolve in that ep to use its evo here...

I think the Tepig in the scan is showing the previous episode or something. It would be odd if Tepig didn't evolve in that ep to use its evo here...

yea i think you might be right. the last poke better be scraggy or boldore. Lulz if its leavanny

I think it might be Boldore...a new Monster Collection set coming out is Boldore and Cyrogonal.

All Boldore's moves are super effective, so it would make sense if it were Boldore

So is it possible that Ash losses this battle!?
He reached Beartic! Don't think that's Brycen's 1st Poke. And when he has Krokorok he probably has Pignite in use as well!
But seems they stay a long time in Iccirus! And this is already near the Poison girl gym battle!
For Poke number 3 I would choose Scraggy to have his gym battle debut after 60 episodes! Eventually Leavanny! But I doubt it!

Do love the Waruvile stuff. This seems like an interesting Gym battle. Hurray!

Best wishes won't even last 100 episodes

Has Satoshi even used Zuruggu in a gym battle yet? I was expecting Pokabu/Chaoboo for certain, but Wavuvile doesn't seem like a good choice in the Ice gym. But it'd be nice to see Zuruggu in a gym match, especially with the type advantage. Hope it'll be an entertaining battle. That scan of them doing hand stands together is so cute! So, what, Hachiku makes them do ninja shit together to ~get in touch~ with their Pokemon before the match or something?

Has Satoshi even used Zuruggu in a gym battle yet? I was expecting Pokabu/Chaoboo for certain, but Wavuvile doesn't seem like a good choice in the Ice gym. But it'd be nice to see Zuruggu in a gym match, especially with the type advantage. Hope it'll be an entertaining battle. That scan of them doing hand stands together is so cute! So, what, Hachiku makes them do ninja shit together to ~get in touch~ with their Pokemon before the match or something?
I'd hope Ash would have the sense to perfect Focus Blast *before* putting Scraggy into a gym battle - it's one thing to try it and see in a fairly inconsequential battle like the Donamite, but the battle for the 7th badge could be taken a little bit more seriously.

Considering the other episode shows him training Krokorok, it'd be even more stupid for him to use Scraggy with it needing more training. So, look forward to Scraggy in the Gym then.

I'd hope Ash would have the sense to perfect Focus Blast *before* putting Scraggy into a gym battle - it's one thing to try it and see in a fairly inconsequential battle like the Donamite, but the battle for the 7th badge could be taken a little bit more seriously.

Considering the other episode shows him training Krokorok, it'd be even more stupid for him to use Scraggy with it needing more training. So, look forward to Scraggy in the Gym then.

I agree that he could use a little more training, but he's come so far since he hatched, and who knows, maybe he'll be trained a bit between then and this episode? Hi Jump Kick is an awesome fighting type move that could be used to Satoshi's advantage (especially against Freegeo, because it is creepy looking and I'd like to see it get kicked in the face :<). If you know you already have a huge type advantage, why not throw in a less experienced Pokemon to boost his confidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom