• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW082 - Movie Showdown! Sortie, Isshu Defense Group!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW082 - Movie Showdown

I am expecting this episode to coincide with the movie "sub-quest" that is featured in the B2W2 games. This probably means that Luke and Zorua's roles in this episode will be similar to their roles in their debut episode.

Yay! The BW2 advertisement begins! So this could mean we could we see pre-Gen V Pokemon as early as this episode. Plus, I guess that makes the Homika episode BW083.

Attempt in translation (not very accurate):

Arriving at a port city, Ash and company meets Luke and Zorua again. He says that he is making a movie for a film competition, so they decided to help him.

Chao, thanks for the help. ^__^

I wonder what the June 21 episode will be about, which will air two days before the games' release date. Will Hiougi City be covered then or a bit later? Which characters will be featured?

[although I wonder if Pokemon Special having White as a movie-maker, of sorts, was also based off preliminary information on what Black 2 and White 2 would entail]
Don't worry !
Kyurem gonna blast through whole Unova in search of Keldeo in the Upcoming Best Wish Movie !
Anyway , I wonder what the story of Luke's movie going to be this time !

I've made this map as a guideline:

unovav.png

@Human love Ur map! XD
But they will probably just take a boat! :D
So the other part of the title "Isshu defense group", will this mean the boy with the funny Helmet from the BW2 promos will appear!?

And BTW all U who said Luke will never appear again(when I mentioned him in the BW078, Ulgamoth preview thread) I'm LOL hard right now! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I love his Nerd design and his awesome Pokemon TEAM!

There is no confirmation yet that the setting of these episodes will feature the cities in the B2W2 games. It is more likely that this episode will take place in a "filler" city in between Icirrus and Opelucid Cities, as it seems to be the case for the the two previous episodes. And even if this episode's setting is located in the southwest portion of the Unova region, I would not be surprised if Ash and co. manage to get there in such a short amount of time. Ash was able to travel from Hearthome City to Canalave City in less than one episode in DP.

On a more relevant note, I hope that Luke and Zorua will do a lot in this episode to compensate for his lack of an appearance in the past thirty-something episodes.

Hidenori Kusaka definitely had no prior knowledge of B2W2. He is going to have a hard time dealing with the new player characters.

Don't worry. Other Player Characters don't exist besides Ash and some female PCs (with all due respects to Kenta). So it won't be a problem.

... What? Kusaka writes Pokemon Special. He has nothing to do with Ash or the anime.

Oh? Strange that they would bring Luke back mere episodes after Volcorona's debut.

I do hope that Brycen is in the episode though, I get the feeling that despite his calm demeanour, he'll out ham even Dent once the camera's rolling.

I was wondering if Luke would return at some point, and it's good to know another previous character does.

Sounds like the heroes will get involved in another movie. Here's hoping that this movie episode is as fun as the last one.

[although I wonder if Pokemon Special having White as a movie-maker, of sorts, was also based off preliminary information on what Black 2 and White 2 would entail]

Probably not but it's just Kusaka being lucky in writing his story. He's kinda neat like that.

576123434.jpg

Orginally from karubiimunomono. I'm not sure if the screenshot is from this episode though. If it is... that means the Vanilluxe is either following Iris or...

576123434.jpg

Orginally from karubiimunomono. I'm not sure if the screenshot is from this episode though. If it is... that means the Vanilluxe is either following Iris or...

I'm pretty sure that's for the Ferroseed episode. Why else would Oshawott be there?

it stats 6-7 so that it's the Movie ep! So Iris Captures the stupid ICE CREMA!!!!! hate it!

I've actually grown to like Vanilluxe, so I approve. :)

Only thing that bothers me is that it seems weird to have a picture like that represent the episode, and with Oshawott around and a seemingly frozen area behind him, I do have to wonder if they used a picture from that episode accidentally.

Iris catching Vanilluxe, that's great. Nice to give a character development in their fears by actually bonding with something that embodies it. Frozen trees, though, Anime Unova reflecting game Unova? If so, then things might actually get interesting for B2W2.

There is no confirmation yet that the setting of these episodes will feature the cities in the B2W2 games. It is more likely that this episode will take place in a "filler" city in between Icirrus and Opelucid Cities, as it seems to be the case for the the two previous episodes. And even if this episode's setting is located in the southwest portion of the Unova region, I would not be surprised if Ash and co. manage to get there in such a short amount of time. Ash was able to travel from Hearthome City to Canalave City in less than one episode in DP.

On a more relevant note, I hope that Luke and Zorua will do a lot in this episode to compensate for his lack of an appearance in the past thirty-something episodes.

If they do go to the new cities, they'll only be a few miles away from Castelia City, making it a great opportunity to bring up the Team Plasma Vs. Team Rocket episodes. I think that it would be a great idea to make Luke call Ash, Iris and Cilan to take the Pleasure Boat to help him with the movie. After all, they are the actors that made his movie a reality.

There's a small screenshot of this in CoroCoro.

Shows a Golurk (Luke's?) battling the Robo-Tyranitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom