• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW082 - Movie Showdown! Sortie, Isshu Defense Group!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i literally have stared at this for five minutes and can't figure out what is happening

at all

but mostly the fishing rod

dentotime60.jpg

Dent's character is probably so evil, he's going have a fishing contest to bore the hero into a state of unawareness and then go for the win!

Anyone else get J vibes from Dento's outfit? Must be the visor.

Pignite in a Latex suit. I'm liking this episode more and more.

Cilan seems way too comfortable in these villains roles, but he clearly sees no acting role as beneath his talents. Good for him.

i literally have stared at this for five minutes and can't figure out what is happening

at all

but mostly the fishing rod

dentotime60.jpg

Looking at the scene before there is a line coming of the ship thing, so i guess cilan is using his fishing skills to fly it?

When I saw Dento's outfit, I immediately mistook him for Ghetsis XDD

This looks like a really fun episode, movie sommelier Dento certainly didn't disappoint last time~

Well the scan from Pokemon Fan mentions they're tracking Meloetta, so I'm betting this is where they first run into her.

One of thesd days Dento is going to become apart of Team Rocket, just watch LOL. I kind of thought Meloetta would be in this, wasn't there spoilers for that? Does that mean shey'll be in the gym episode too? Watching from the sides, fun. I'm excited to see Ash fight off Team Rocket and save her, his outfit is cool too.

*watches preview, expecting just another decent looking ep*

PukeRainbows.png

This... Just this... Dent looks hilarious pulling double action here as movie sommelier and fishing sommelier/special effects guy. I'm torn on Chaobu because I do feel we're seeing him too much, but at the same time, his presence in other episode bothers me, but not in this one since he needs a comedic personality ep to really define some sort of personality and entertainment factor for him. The episode looks really good visually and again, Dent and Satoshi look hilarious in this episode. I'm glad we're seeing Luke in a completely competitive episode that's related to his goal rather than a battling tournament.

Looks good.

I'm guessing the Krookodile dude might be Luke's "Masaomi", so to speak.

The Special Effects Wizard of nag?

He kinda looks like Antonio, maybe it's his little brother or something. XD

They better make a Porco Rosso reference with Satoshi's Chaobuu >:c

Dent appears to be dressed as some kind of cyborg Jareth from the future. Uh...

Aww, Pikachu and Pignite look adorable in their little costumes. :3

So, how exactly can Luke afford all of this stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom