• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW082 - Movie Showdown! Sortie, Isshu Defense Group!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Satoshi as the hero, Dent the villain and Iris some maiden/mystic are the only roles I can see them playing.

You know Dent's a brilliant actor when he's really friendly in normal situations and can be an excellent villain.

I can't unsee Evil Cilan's shoulder/neck area of his costume as a UFO.

Now you can't unsee it either!

I can't unsee Evil Cilan's shoulder/neck area of his costume as a UFO.

Now you can't unsee it either!

120515_a01_pic04.jpg

So Cilan is an evil elven alien hell-bent on something...like taking over the world. :p

First preview

We see Ash flying around.
The Mecha-Tyranitar shoots lasers and causes explosions around the Pokemon.
Tastingman (my name for him), poses with a staff.

All I remember.

Second preview
Cilan gushes over Pokewood stuff.
Ash fights the mecha Tyranitar
Cilan screams in terror.
Ash, Pikachu, and Pignite fight mecha Tyranitar.
Keyhole froze before I could see anything else.

Also, a real Tyranitar will be in the episode.

The (in)famous hero act. I'll have give that one for who bet on it for this episode. Cute, anyway.

And, the "real" tyranitar looks like more the tyranitarbot's fake "skin".

Satoshi X Meoletta:

MelodicCatchingShipping! :DDDDDDDDDD

Honestly, this Meloetta plotline has me more excited about the anime than I've been in a long time: a legendary as a recurring character is something we've never seen before, and now it turns out she'll be making her debut way earlier than expected. This is (potentially) awesome.

Judging by the previews, the episode looks good. The Meloetta thing looks like an epic subplot.

Since Pokewood = Hollywood So I was wondering .....
Do we get to see a Pokewood sign similar to Hollywood sign in this episode ?
I think people knows what I mean by Hollywood Sign .
FYI :I hope this film gonna turn Ash into a Movie Star !

Pignite the Super Sentai...this is going to be great.

But please reveal some new info related to one of Ash's Pokémon in this episode.

Since Pokewood = Hollywood So I was wondering .....
Do we get to see a Pokewood sign similar to Hollywood sign in this episode ?
I think people knows what I mean by Hollywood Sign .
FYI :I hope this film gonna turn Ash into a Movie Star !

pokewood.png

It's showtime!

Per the Anime Rules at the top of the forum, this speculation thread will be closed. A review thread for this episode will be uploaded after the episode finishes airing. Do not make any new review threads during this time.

If you want to talk about the episode as it's airing, please head over to the IRC Chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom