• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW083 + BW084 Fierce Fighting at Tachiwaki Gym! VS Homika!! Part 1 and Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 6/14: New BW2 Character to appear in the anime.

Who's getting replaced, Gym-wise?

Her name is Homika! :3

She's awesome and I love her already n_n

wOw! I want the Female protagonist to appear! But this isn't bad either!

Holy Shit!!! new gym leaders!!! this is very interesting

Nice!!!! Hopefully she brings some past pokemon with here lol. Not too many poison types this gen.

True, only 3 poison type lines in gen V. Be interesting to see who she has

Really depends on the order of Gym leader. If she's like the 2nd or the 3rd Gl, you'd expect 3 pokemon. But yeah, hope they add the old pokemon.

So we are getting new gym leaders. That's cool. And, are those the new protags? But, those eyes don't look like the sugimori style but, meh. I can't wait to see her in action!

EDIT: This may not affect the Anime but, it looks like she'll only have two pokes in the games.

EDIT: This may not affect the Anime but, it looks like she'll only have two pokes in the games.
Then I'm guessing a garbodor/foongus combo will be likely. Just maybe a drapion given her outfit, despite my personal prefs in poison types.

That guitar is bigger than she is. I dunno, can't judge based on appearances what her character will be like.

But I can for Mr. Red Jacket there. Hello....

The Poison girl's guitar is shaped like a Scolipede, so I'm guessing she'll probably use one. I wonder if this will be the point where the anime starts re-introducing old Pokemon.

But I can for Mr. Red Jacket there. Hello....

You mean Fannypack-sama?

She looks absolutely amazing, and I simply love her hair. (Also that water-gym leader looks amazing, but I guess he's not very relevant to this thread?)

I'm really curious on to what role she'll be playing in the anime, and to what purpose she's there, if not just advertizing the games, of course.

Gaah! I'm too excited right now...

I absolutely love her design. Can she be a recurring character please? Oh, if only the BW anime would drastically change thanks to BW2, I might actually like it again! ´w`

Nice!!!! Hopefully she brings some past pokemon with here lol. Not too many poison types this gen.

True, only 3 poison type lines in gen V. Be interesting to see who she has

Really depends on the order of Gym leader. If she's like the 2nd or the 3rd Gl, you'd expect 3 pokemon. But yeah, hope they add the old pokemon.
If I recall, nearly all leaders had only 3 Pokemon in BW. I doubt the order matters that much this generation with regards to the number of Pokemon you have since they kept it constant.

So, Are The Protagonist older or younger Then Ash ?
I had this thought for a while , What if the ''N'' Incident already happen in Anime ?
What if We actually watching the after story of it ?
What if Ash hear story about a Trainer who wanted to separate Human & pokemon later stop by a young trainer 2 year ago ?
May be , That why ''N'' haven't appear yet !
Hey, Do you think those 2 Protagonist & Rival might appear in Anime As Ash's rival !
I mean , They would make much better rival then Trip , Bianca & Steven.
With The Rival character view as the cold person & The Male Protagonist sharing the same mindset like Ash while the female Protagonist take up Misty or Iris's personality !
Or Or , Their might be a filler Saga where Ash & those 3 character create a Team for a Special ''Team Based Tournament'' !
Hey , I wonder about Iris !
I was looking forward to see her new Dragon team but I guess it's not happening !

Homika, intriguing. I just hope her performance in the anime is as vicacous as she appears, and that we'll have a pleasant view of her Live-House Gym.

I'm not talking in game here, purely anime, but is it possible she is the 8th gym leader in the anime to settle the Iris or Drayden debate? I remember reading the 7th gym was coming soon (Brycen) so would June 14th be too early for an 8th gym battle?

Then once Ash has 8 badges, when BW2 come out, the anime can start to follow that storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom