• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW085: Sing, Meloetta! The Melody of Love!! airdate: 6/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this the episode where she falls in love with Ash, could be love sickeness??? Ash wouldn't have a clue, he would just think shes sick.

Nah. Meloetta's description states Ash (and co.) save it, it's probably a fever/poisoning/paralysis. I think Ash is just very helpful/shows he care about it and meloetta falls for him (it is holding something like a berry in one pic, probably Ash gave it to her/it?).

Honestly, I'm eager to see oshawott's (and piplup's) reactions about their "rival" being a diferent guy. XD

There's gonna be a lot of evolving in the next couple of months.. if that 3 month period is true.

Nah. Meloetta's description states Ash (and co.) save it, it's probably a fever/poisoning/paralysis. I think Ash is just very helpful/shows he care about it and meloetta falls for him (it is holding something like a berry in one pic, probably Ash gave it to her/it?).

Honestly, I'm eager to see oshawott's (and piplup's) reactions about their "rival" being a diferent guy. XD

Oshawott and Pipulp expressions will be the best when they find out whos shes really in love with I tells yah.
Chikorita feel for Ash for that same reason, cute. I really want BayLeef back and to see this =]

edit;

I really hope they have some comical moments with Ash and Meloetta like they did Chikorita and him, she'd always run up to him and try to cuddle with him and stuff.

The title's name is Sing, Meloetta! Melody of Love!?!

Okay, sounds too much like EarthBound. So, EarthBound is confirmed to be released? OH SHIT MUST NOT WAIT FOR E3

This episode sounds interesting. Might watch it.

tlLxW.jpg

bhTpH.jpg

Meloetta should never make this face again. It's creepy.

So TR's just trying to get Meloetta now so they'll just fail at that.

So even Dawn's contest dress didn't change. I assume its from a flashback of one of her Hoenn contests.

yeah. I wonder if they'll show brief scenes of Zoey or Kenny, we don't even know if they went to Hoenn with her or not.

I hope Togekiss gets as little screentime as possible, its her worst pokemon and doesn't even belong on her team.

The scan also says Meloetta gets hurt when the Rockets try to capture her. Probably why she stays with the group as well; for protection.

LOL, do you think? It's cute, in a weird way. ^^"

Team Rocket's "glasses" are creepiest. And, it's an impression, but, will oshawott learn an ice attack? In that pic with Ash, Cynthia and an ice path in the river.

Cynthia brought her jeep to Unova too. '_'

Last edited:
Screencaps of a Season 2 preview, looks like its only for the first episode of Season 2.

wwwdotuporg3041934.jpg

Even though the episode centers centers on Meloetta its obvious that Dawn will have a big part.

Huh, where'd those come from? I didn't see them at the end of today's episode.

Garchomp vs. Axew?

Seems like Iris couldn't wait to see Garchomp in action, which would have just KO'd Axew fast.

LOL, do you think? It's cute, in a weird way. ^^"

Team Rocket's "glasses" are creepiest. And, it's an impression, but, will oshawott learn an ice attack? In that pic with Ash, Cynthia and an ice path in the river.

Cynthia brought her jeep to Unova too. '_'

Cynthia always seems to be prepared for every thingXD Is it me or has Ash's eyes returned to normal?

Garchomp vs. Axew?

I'll bet that Iris told Shirona that she was aiming to be a dragon master/evolve Kibago, and something about battling to learn from someone that has a third stage evolution dragon type.

Meloetta looks so sad all beat up :(

Preview: (credit goes to our @Dogasu; )
[video=youtube;q8Xj91Gru_M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Xj91Gru_M&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom