• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW085: Sing, Meloetta! The Melody of Love!! airdate: 6/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I could totally see Cynthia sending out her Garchomp and Iris fawning over it. Just like how Iris fawned over Hydreigon in M14.

I'm really excited for this episode, Thursday needs to come faster :eek:

I wonder how long Meloetta travels with the group. plz be a long time ; - ;

Piplup knows Ice Beam

It's good that Dawn's Pokemon will be with some new moves, but I'm little bit upste because none of her Pokemon evolved &_& I wanted to see her next to Lopunny!

I agree with you, I was really hoping that Buneary would have evolved. But I'm not losing hope completely, we might get to see evolve now? Even though it's a really really really small hope...

I agree with you, I was really hoping that Buneary would have evolved. But I'm not losing hope completely, we might get to see evolve now? Even though it's a really really really small hope...

But if Buneary evolves, that means no more LagomorphShipping.

I can't see a huge Lopunny together with Pikachu...

This thread will be closed during the episode and a review thread will be opened upon this episode's done airing.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom