• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: BW086: Pochama VS Yanappu! The Magnificent Battle!! airdate: 6/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tothenines

Reaction score
Re: BW086: Pochama VS Yanappu, the Magnificent Battle

I wonder if this is for anything important or the battle is just for fun.

Aestivate

mientes
Reaction score
Re: BW086: Pochama VS Yanappu, the Magnificent Battle

Dent/Hikari fabulous bonding.
LET THEM ALL KNOW I PREDICTED THIS

Tothenines

Reaction score
To be fair this could be the start of a tournament, don't most tournament episodes start with titles like this?

Aestivate

mientes
Reaction score
To be fair this could be the start of a tournament, don't most tournament episodes start with titles like this?
True. xD

If this is the tuournament... Aww if Hikari is sticking around this means that Dent gets kicked out the first round :(

Tothenines

Reaction score
I don't mean the tournament with Cynthia, maybe some smaller event before it.

Or if its just a fun battle for a filler, it won't be as exciting.

Ampharos King

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!!
Reaction score
This is probably the episode in which Dawn appears again, and that the writers can't really do anything else to break the ice between her and Ash's current travelling companions. This episode seems to be a downer for me. Let's see two pokemon that we have seen plenty of battling from, and pit them against each other. That seems to be fun (sarcasm). I'm not expecting Cilan to win this match, just because that would defeat the purpose of Dawn reappearing in the first place.

Last edited:

Tothenines

Reaction score
Well if this happens in the same ep Dawn and co. are all running around from the wild pokemon, it'll probably just be one of those last minute battles at the end of an ep.

Garren

Onduru ruragittan disukaa
Reaction score
Well...this sounds like an exciting title...

It should be Stunfisk battling. :(

Spindae2

Reaction score
Nice match-up! But Hopefully they will do a 3 on 3, cause I want Dawn to star here and to flush the annoying Rock Bug away!

So this seems like a possible WTJuniorCup match up!

BigDocFan

Reaction score
I hope Dawn's team have learnt new moves, that will be fun

Adil

Stranded
Reaction score
I am really looking forward to see a new move set for Buneary and Pachirisu. If her other Pokemon have learned one or two new moves as well, even better.

Hurricane Kishore

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
How Dawn gonna react to Clian's ''Testing Time'' ???
Is she gonna be annoyed ?
Is she gonna be Angry?
Is she gonna be Excited ?

Grave-E

Load of Belloni
Reaction score
Only 2 episodes in and already Pochama has top billing in a title.

Well...this sounds like an exciting title...

It should be Stunfisk battling. :(
It really should, but to be fair, Yanappu doesn't really get that much screentime either.

Bandit Keith

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Piplup BETTER have learned Drill Peck.

And Dive would also be nice.

Still...the real questions are....

is Cilan a*yawn* CONTEST CONNOISSEUR?

AND...

BITE OR ROCK TOMB:which one will be used here?

Piplup

XY
Reaction score
I think they usually mention the tournament's name too in the first ep of it... so I doubt it's a tournament or anything, just a random battle

Kibago should have battled Pochama
It'd probably immediately lose though XD
Pansage seems to have more of a chance battling Piplup, though Pip will probably beat it too

I hope Dawn's team have learnt new moves, that will be fun
There's no doubt at all that her team got some new moves by now... the bunny is the only one I'm worried about since it got its 3-moves-only curse XD

How Dawn gonna react to Clian's ''Testing Time'' ???
Is she gonna be annoyed ?
Is she gonna be Angry?
Is she gonna be Excited ?
Why would be annoyed, angry or excited? 0__o she'd probably just find it kind of weird but move on... if she'd even react to it at all

Piplup BETTER have learned Drill Peck.
I thought about that too - back in late DP I hoped that it'll learn Drill Peck to "replace" its regular Peck... but no...
You know how in early DP, like I think in DP11 (first Contest ep) Dawn shows that Pip can now make its beak grow bigger when it uses Peck? something that it couldn't previously do?... I thought that a logical progress from this would be for it to get it "upgraded" into Drill Peck... but it never happened... hopefully that will get "fixed" now

Adil

Stranded
Reaction score
To be honest, I am uber happy about Dawn battling Cilan. Usually, female companions team up and battle but not this time, fortunately :D

I can not wait any longer :bounce:

Piplup

XY
Reaction score
Usually, female companions team up and battle but not this time, fortunately :D
"Usually"? That only happened with May and Dawn and that had more to do with them being very similar to each other in both goal and personality
It never happened with May/Misty and isn't as likely to happen with Dawn/Iris simply cause their goals and personalities are completely different (if Misty would appear though, it'd make sense to focus on some Iris/Misty interactions/battles)

Adil

Stranded
Reaction score
Usually, female companions team up and battle but not this time, fortunately :D
"Usually"? That only happened with May and Dawn and that had more to do with them being very similar to each other in both goal and personality
It never happened with May/Misty and isn't as likely to happen with Dawn/Iris simply cause their goals and personalities are completely different (if Misty would appear though, it'd make sense to focus on some Iris/Misty interactions/battles)
I was referring to the girls in general. May got to battle Zoey as well as Dawn. She even got to participate with Dawn thrice; during the seven star restaurant episode, where she battled alongside Dawn against Team Rocket as well against Kylie & Roman and the contest finale. But didn't even have a training battle against Ash or Brock.

So, it is really nice to see a female companion battling against the boys during her return, in this case, Ash and Cilan.

Iteru

Something
Reaction score
I'm guessing this is the episode where Chaobuu battles Manmoo as seen in last week's Season 2 trailer so that we see a few more of Hikari's Pokémon in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.