• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review BW086: Pochama VS Yanappu! The Magnificent Battle!!

I should have asked this a while ago, but what exactly was the conversation within Cynthia's Villa? I saw pictures of Dawn looking worried for some reason. Also, was the subject of Ash's travels in Sinnoh brought up? And if it was, i ask again, did they make sound like Iris and Cilan already knew about that?

If I recall correctly they were mostly talking about the Co-ordinator as well as Sommelier goals. Iris was a bit unfamiliar with it and was really curious to hear what differences there were between being a regular trainer and being a Co-ordinator. Iris did also ask Dawn to make sure that she was indeed the one that Ash traveled with through the Sinnoh Region, so it'd seem that the two of them already knew about it, although absolutely nothing about their rivals or adventures they had in the Sinnoh Region were brought up in the conversation, unfortunately.

Well, that stinks, i was hoping to see a big reveal where Ash finally told his friends that he had more experience than Iris and Cilan initially gave him credit for. What's more, i was hoping that this reveal would put a stop to the "Such a kid" comments.

On another note, if Ash's travels through Sinnoh were already known, does that mean Iris now knows that this "Little Kid" made it to the Top 4 in the Sinnoh League and had a Dragon-type of his own?

I should have asked this a while ago, but what exactly was the conversation within Cynthia's Villa? I saw pictures of Dawn looking worried for some reason. Also, was the subject of Ash's travels in Sinnoh brought up? And if it was, i ask again, did they make sound like Iris and Cilan already knew about that?

If I recall correctly they were mostly talking about the Co-ordinator as well as Sommelier goals. Iris was a bit unfamiliar with it and was really curious to hear what differences there were between being a regular trainer and being a Co-ordinator. Iris did also ask Dawn to make sure that she was indeed the one that Ash traveled with through the Sinnoh Region, so it'd seem that the two of them already knew about it, although absolutely nothing about their rivals or adventures they had in the Sinnoh Region were brought up in the conversation, unfortunately.

So basically if Iris was told about Ash's past, she still will call him a kid, is that what you're saying? Because it doesn't look like she cares about how experienced Ash is, she will most likely do what she wants.

I'm quite a bit late with this, seeing as I'm trying to catch up, but did anyone notice the bar back behind Cynthia when they were meeting up?

cynthia&captain.png
Captain Morgan rum. A fine choice for the best Trainers!

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom